This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #9 - Alexis Aalto

Topic » Audition #9 - Alexis Aalto

2591 days ago
Kaseyhope101
2591 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Imo this is a bit messy out of tune at times offkey sometimes just a bit of a mess in all aspects, but I also hate everything about old music and just say #LetHerDie @ donna summers... but you showed amazing stage presence and lit vocals so....

Yes!
2591 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
The stage presence was definitely there. And you had some power behind your vocals. You were off pitch sometimes but we don't have any real performers yet. You were the first to put on a show!

So yes from me. Congrats!
2590 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I give the performance a A but your vocals was B-/C+. You need to work on stabling your voice when your performing. For me this isnt my cup of tea at all.

So no from me
2590 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
You have made it to Hollywood, but let's see what Lorde has to say!
2589 days 9 hours ago
Illdi
Well this was interesting.

The first 40 seconds or so had me thinking this was going to be a boring ballad but you really pulled some tricks out of your sleeve.

The performance itself was very entertaining even though your costume looks hideous.

Vocals were out of pitch at times but that's something we can work in.

Yes.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!