This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #7 - Clay "Loner" Levandowski

Topic » Audition #7 - Clay..

2618 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2618 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So, our first boy audition! America clap for him!

I love love love this song, like literally I heard Avril Lavigne cover it once or someone like that idk if it was Avril, maybe some other person who wishes they were Avril Lavigne, and I was shooken, so this is a very me aesthetic song, lol xd, and...

I can't lie it wasn't my favorite ever as your vocal chords sound really like... in pain and that's just your tone and stuff, usually rockers sound like that live, oops.

But you are your own person and no other auditionner is like you, so I say yes!
2618 days 10 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*claps*

You're basically a shoo in since boys are hard to come by on this site lmao.

But you have the talent to back up your instant-admission. Also your artistry will allow you to not blend in and fade into the background. You're our first boy AS WELL AS our first rocker so that's a good winning combination.

Yes from me!
2618 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I dont know. For me I think it was the song choice that ruined this performance for me. Song choices are key and hope you can pick better ones if you make it far.

No from me
2617 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've made it to Hollywood already, but let's hear Lorde's insight.
2616 days 19 hours ago
Illdi
*doesnt clap*

Your name is ugly and it looks like your mother had an aneyurism when she was filling out your birth certificate.

Also I just found your voice to be very 'groany'. I don't think this performance was to my liking at all and I didn't see anything unique or remotely interesting about it at all.

It's a no from me.
2616 days 12 hours ago
Praknasty
Well thank you for insulting my dead parents. May they rest in peace. However I would like to thank you all giving me comments to work with in my coming performances. Also thank you for allowing me to advance to the next round despite the feelings of some of you. All I ask for is a chance to prove myself and you've given me that. Thank you.
#TheLoneWolf
2616 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
"Your name is ugly and it looks like your mother had an aneyurism when she was filling out your birth certificate."

*snickers* you better be back on tayvies you cunt

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!