This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #2 - Chloe Laine

Topic » Audition #2 - Chloe Laine

2616 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2616 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, yeah, I see you coming back and I'm honestly really happy you didn't audition with Taylor cuz that'd make me worried it'll be another season of "oh yeah... I'm Taylor Swift lol xd" so I'm glad already out the gate, you're browsing your horizons, and this was really like... cute and really true to you, and I can't WAIT to see more of you cuz these people aren't saying no, i hope!

For me, yes!
2616 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*claps*

This fits in with what we've seen previously from you, but is fresh enough to warrant another run through. I am also happy you stayed away from Taylor Swift. You had some great vocal inflections and some surprising power behind your voice. Loved it.

YES!
2616 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
You have a very interesting and unique voice that I like alot. When you go high your vocals are so smooth. Cant wait to see what else you do.

Yes.
2615 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You have officially made it to Hollywood! But let's hear what Lorde has to say..
2614 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
Again, you've had your chance. You're literally in every season and I've honestly grown bored of seeing your name everywhere. Since your already going through, you need to prove to me specifically that you deserve this because so far I'm not convinced. It was a nice performance but it wasn't anything spectacular.

I think your vocals were very breathy at times but that can be worked on. I think you just need to work on revamping your image and showing us something fresh and new because whilst Lana is right in saying it's something new, I don't think it's enough.

No, but I eagerly await what you do next.
2614 days 15 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thank you guys!! I was only on one previous season :D
2614 days 15 hours ago
SummerRae101
And it didn't finish
2614 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
Were you Kylie on Season 1 , cause if so then I'm counting that as well.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!