This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment #2 (Hand Roll)

Topic » Assignment #2 (Hand Roll)

2245 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Today's mission is also simple; build for me a hand roll. If you don't know what a hand roll looks like, google it :)

You can use any ingredients, sauces, combinations, etc. Just try to be original for extra points!

CHALLENGE IS OVER ON FEBRUARY 4 AT 7:00PM EST.
2245 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
CF: I 👀was in character🎭🌟 the entire time 🕛🕜and to be standing👬👠 on that stage 🎭🏢and not 😪(sniff)😪 not be commended🎉🎊 for it, it’s STUPID👎🚫 😭(sobs)😭 i was in 8 of the 10 numbers8⃣➡️🔟 and i DID💪💅 the goddamn🚫👼🚫 thing, i was SO✔️🙋 excited 👯💁to get up🔼⬆️there and hear👂👀 what they👯👑 thought❓ of my performance🎤🎭 and what they👯👑 thought⁉️ of my RuDemption👑🔜🔃 look 👀because in season 6👵➡️👑all they wanted to see 👀💫was GLAMOUR💃👑💎, i can assume🙍 that that’s what they➡️👸⬅️ think, but i want them➡️👸⬅️ to congratulate🎊🎉🎊🎉 me➡️👨🐂⬅️
2244 days 23 hours ago
Analiese
*pulls out waffle iron and vanilla ice cream with Swedish fish chunks*
*fries waffle into a roll*
*sticks mint chips into the roll*
*frantically runs to serve and hopes the host doesn't notice that it's ice cream*
2243 days 22 hours ago
mastropola
2243 days 22 hours ago
cereal222
The following people have not submitted:

Absol
Alexa
Life
Purple
Rel
Ribbons

Of them, 3 will get eliminated. Random.org has chosen
Life
Alexa
Absol

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!