This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH part 2!

Topic » Final HOH part 2!

2026 days ago
cereal222
Carvalho and Java will participate.

his game is called "Don't Stop." Here is how it works:

YOU WILL CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM.

You must post once every minute in your forum until you miss a minute, at which point you must stop. You do NOT have to do the challenge while I'm online, and you can do it at any point before the challenge ends. The winner of the veto will be the person that is able to post once every minute for the longest total amount of time.

The challenge will end at 9:00PM EST on October 8. Please mail me if you have any questions :)

*** I know Java didn't want comps where you have to post the most times in a row. This isn't like that: you do have to post as many times as you can, but you can do the comp when you want. Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up.***
2026 days ago
Carvalho
What at awful comp
Why just don’t do a mini game
2025 days 4 hours ago
Java9044
We already did this, and it was fucking trash
2024 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
Ok, since you both agree on it then we will do that :) I will have something else posted tonight! It will be no live and last 24 hours!
2022 days 22 hours ago
cereal222
Remember Italian Stampede, where you had to complete a picture of Italy in the quickest time possible? Well, this is EUROPEAN stampede! You must complete this map as quickly as possible and mail me your finished puzzle with the completed time AND a tengaged tab logged into YOUR account.

You can play this as many times as you want and practice. However, the only score that counts is the one you send me. Whoever has the best time after 24 hours wins!

Link to puzzle (SELECT countries - easy as your puzzle): http://www.yourchildlearns.com/mappuzzle/europe-puzzle.html
2022 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Due to Java and I both having VERY shaky internet connections ATM, I will extend this to Saturday (October 13) at 11:00pm EST. I may extend longer if needed. I would NOT normally do this, ask anyone in any other season I've hosted. I feel it's necessary and I do apologize, though. Good luck, guys!
2019 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Okay so
2019 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
Sooooo...
2019 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
Only Java completed it and beat my record (1:13)! He will face Red in the final part which will start tonight.
2018 days 21 hours ago
Java9044
Umm when
2018 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
But I did completed and send you the result anyways I got 2:02
2018 days 7 hours ago
Java9044
Did you show a Tengaged tab logged into your account too? If not, that's probably why
2017 days 1 hour ago
Java9044
Can we please just get this over with?
2016 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Guys I'm sorry my sister had spinal surgery today. I swear it'll be up tomorrow night.
2016 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
I get that, and I hope she gets better, but, like, you said the comp would start 3 days ago. lol
2015 days 22 hours ago
cereal222
I know, I apologize haha, Things have been crazy here.

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!