This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #11

Topic » Eviction #11

2037 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Java will DECIDE to evict Carvalho or Waf. Java please post your decision here and an eviction speech as soon as possible. The final HOH will take place this weekend!
2037 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
First off, I wanna thank Red for keeping me safe this week. I'm very glad to have you as a loyal ally in this game. On the topic of loyalty, my word means a lot, and I am definitely not one to go back on my word. Waf, you have not made an attempt to speak to me nor have you put in as much effort as Carvalho, Red, and me. If I were to evict Carvalho right now, one, I'd feel as though the final 3 isn't truly deserving to be where they are, and two, I'd be going back on my word, which isn't something I'd do nor would I take pride in doing. So, Waf, I choose to evict you.
2037 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
There it is! We have our final 3!
2037 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Part one of 3 will be up tonight!
2037 days 19 hours ago
Java9044
Will it be completely non-live? As in not a comp where the person who posts the most wins? If it's one of those, I'm about to gts, so I won't be able to participate.
2037 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
No we will not be having any more of those :)

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!