This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #11

Topic » POV #11

2014 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
This veto comp is called "Torpedo Tower," and it is essentially a comp with three levels. Your goal is to climb up a spinning tower by completing several levels within one game.

LEVEL 1

You must make a blog, ANY blog, and get it to 100 points. You must mail me the link before moving on to the second level.

LEVEL 2

You must get 5 people to mail me your username. Then, you can move onto level 3. The trick is, you won't know when five people have sent me your username. So you must get confirmation from your users so you can move on, because I won't be helping ;)

LEVEL 3

You must get 15 people to post in a forum YOU WILL CREATE. They must post their username and color level. They must post in order from white level to tv, star level, if that makes sense? Anyway mail me if you have any questions!

The first person to complete all 3 levels wins! There is no deadline :)
2014 days 1 hour ago
Java9044
Who is nommed?
2014 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Sorry, should have mentioned lol.

Carvalho and Waf are nommed. But we aware that whoever wins the veto decides who goes home, unless of course RedWing wins.
2011 days 9 hours ago
Java9044
Can the comp just end? lol
2011 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
Yeah. No one has done anything in 2 days, so Red wins since he was the closest. He has chosen NOT to use the veto.

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!