This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #5

Topic » POV #5

2083 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
This will be posted tomorrow (August 10, Friday). You will have 24 hours to complete it.
2082 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Joey, Jay, and Yander have all been randomly selected to play in the veto with the nominees (RedSox and Java) as well as Carvalho, who is HOH.

THIS GAME: Popularity Contest. VERY SIMPLE GAME :) you must make a blog and get the most points on it. The person who's blog is ranked the highest will win the golden power of veto. You may get the Tengaged public to plus your blog, or neg other peoples' blogs. Everything is fair game!

Challenge ends in 24 hours, GL :)
2082 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
Golden power of veto?

Fuck My HoH rigth?
2081 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
I wonnnn!!!!
2081 days 7 hours ago
Java9044
hahahah! Think again
2080 days 11 hours ago
Java9044
Hope the host is okay. :/
2080 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
Sorry for inconsistence. Something happened irl and I need till tomorrow night to figure some stuff out.
2079 days 9 hours ago
Carvalho
Since Java won and uses her Veto on himself

The replacing nominee is Joey, since he nom me the past hoh
2079 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
I am using my crawler power app
2078 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
Crawler power app?
2078 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
wot
2078 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Basically I am removed for the week and I’m safe
2078 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
Joey won the crawl space power app. This allows him to remove himself from the game at anytime for one week. That means he IS off the block, however he will not be voting this week and cannot play in the next HOH. Carvalho must make another nomination.
2078 days 4 hours ago
Carvalho
OMG

First Java is removed for winning POV
Next Joey uses his power app

I’m not nomming Waf or TD because they are obvi inacs, Dylan and Yandere are just floating around... so I’m sorry but I’m gonna nomínate LiukBB for eviction

Just because I dont wanna was te May HOH
2077 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh goodbye

I can see Who is with Who now

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!