This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #5

Topic » HOH #5

2059 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
New power app poll. It will close when the HOH comp is over: https://tengaged.com/group/7867-big-brother-power-app/poll/power-app-week-4-144454

This game is called “Wonkru,” to celebrate the season finale of The 100 tonight :)

For this game, you will all be fighting in a pit for the title of HOH. There will be 10 “turns,” throughout the game (they aren’t in real time, it’s just a template). You must mail me what you want to do on each turn. I.E. You can attack others, defend yourself, or make allies with others. Everyone starts off with 80 HP. Here is what will happen:

-If you attack someone, you take away 15 of their health.
-If you defend yourself, you cannot attack that round, but no one can attack you.
-If you steal from someone, you will take 5 of their health and give it to yourself. However, if they have chosen to attack you in that round, they will take away 25 of your health.
-If you make allies with someone, you will EACH gain 5 health. However, if someone else makes allies with you and you attack them, you take away 20 of their health. So you can back stab people :)

A few rules...you can only defend a maximum of 5 rounds. You may only attack the same person 3 times. And, you may only make allies twice.

You must mail me for 10 turns, like this:

* Turn 1 *

* Turn 2 *

Etc. Followed by all the actions you wish to do :) YOU MAY NOT INTERACT WITH JOEY AT ALL DURING THIS CHALLENGE, AS HE IS THE OUTGOING HOH AND CANNOT COMPETE.

This challenge ends in 24 hours, at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday August 8.
2058 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
Great job by Red, Java, Dylan, Carvalho, and Liuk for competing!

CARVALHO has won HOH :)

Noms will happen tomorrow, and the power app poll will remain open until then. I am not feeling great this week :/
2058 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Okey
2058 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Congrats on HoH
2057 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
Well I have make up my mind
The first key is for waf__
The second key is for Yandereboy
The third key is for Jay_Smooth
The fourth key is for tditdatdw
The fifth key is for Dylanlover
Only 2 keys remain
The sixth key is for RedWing91
The seventh and last key is for...
LiukBB

I have decided to nominate

Java9044, for trying to nom me and then act all cool and chill
And Redsoxfan, because we never talked to each other, so I don't know where he stands

Goodluck on POV!
2057 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Thanks for screwing me over, wrong HOH results
2057 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
Thats what you get for nomming the only girl left in the house
2057 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Don't even try making this a gender issue. The true tea is that the VAST majority of this cast is irrelevant and most of the active people have formed their own friendships
2057 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
"Don't even try making this a gender issue. The true tea is that the VAST majority of this cast is irrelevant and most of the active people have formed their own friendship"

If you say so... you could easily nom people who are actually inactive like Waf or TD.
Look at the X's and then tell who is inactive.

I think you are sexist, and that's your problem sweetie
2057 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Honey, I am the farthest thing from sexist. And is everyone supposed to just stand by and let you make it all the way to the end? No. This is a GAME. I tried to nominate you because you were irrelevant just like the VAST majority of the cast. You don't get special privileges just because you have a vagina, and that's your problem, sweetie
2057 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
Lol, telling me that you are not sexist and calling me special for having a "vagina". #SexistParadox

Anyway I never excpected that people just pass me by, and make into the end without doing anything, but it is more real for you, just nomming me with a reason and not saying because "I'm a pawn and your target was other people" because this is just a lame ass excuse to be cool with everybody.

Just be real man, or you dont have the balls (?)
2057 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
And also if you think that the majority of this cast is irrelevant why just dont put the two nominees that you want in the first place.... or wait i know the answer you are just SEXIST
2057 days 13 hours ago
Java9044
Whatever, henny. Stay pressed and maybe look into investing in some glasses and a brain
2057 days 11 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Thx for safety
2057 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
TEA

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!