This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 7]

Topic » CBR [Round 7]

2225 days 18 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats 馃帄馃帀馃巿馃嵕 Robby
2225 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
so proud
2225 days 18 hours ago
Silver09
Bennet is going to be so mad 馃槀
2225 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
bennetts not gonna be happy oh well
2225 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Posers...
2225 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
CONGRATULATIONS ROBBY! YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
2225 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
You will have two hours to conduct the POV ceremony. TIm, as Head of Household, you will need to name a replacement nominee in the event that Robby or Kolby is saved.
2225 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
For the past hour and a half I have been praying, asking Christ for a sign on what to do.
I finished, frustrated at the silence. But when I looked up I happened to look at my broken clock. The time flashed 10:52
The sign was clear and obvious. As you all know the 10th book of the new testament is Ephesians. Ephesians 5:2 says
"And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Nothing could be clearer. I know what I must do

I have decided to use the veto on Kolby
2225 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
I have to nom silver

sorry but i know u had something to do with this
2224 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The final nominees are Silver and Kolby! Eviction votes will be due by tomorrow @ 8:30 AM EST. I will be posting a non-live Head of Household competition shortly afterwards. Apologies for the weird schedule.
2223 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
????

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!