This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What I Know

Topic » What I Know

2233 days 22 hours ago
apples635
A current survivor game that is going on.
2233 days 22 hours ago
apples635
Donos Survivor Peru. This is very easy to find on tengaged
2233 days 22 hours ago
TJ2807
lol so a game we were barely on the same tribe in?
I have no allegiance to Kolby and Robby in this game, and any other game is irrelevant to this game.
2233 days 22 hours ago
apples635
You denied at first there even being a game. Now you deny allegiance? I'll accept that honestly if you vote against their interest and choose to save me. I do not want you to go or have anything against you. Only Kolby/Robby
2233 days 22 hours ago
TJ2807
I never denied there being a game, I wanted to know what game you were referring too
2233 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
I'm in Donos Survivor too 馃槣
2233 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
I just want to give you a congratulations on campaigning this hard. I know you did extremely well in Bennett's Survivor being robbed at third and I can totally see why now. You've completely created this huge narrative in your favor when you went on the block, but seemingly leaving out all your wrongdoings?

Why would you be randomly placed on the block? That doesn't make much sense. That's the narrative you're trying to create, gaslighting everyone into believing they need to stand up and fight a revolution? I hope people see through this attempt of you clawing to make it another week.
2233 days 21 hours ago
apples635
A lot of this cast are in donos survivor. Many people in this game have played with one another before just by the very nature of tengaged. I was saying someone told me they were aligned in that game and spread over here. TJ denies that and I believe him if he's not doing what they want and evicting me.
2233 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
If anybody got a problem with me what's up, if you want to talk my Skype is live:silvergt87 don't accuse things about me that are false. I am innocent until proven guilty bitch
2233 days 21 hours ago
apples635
I wish I received an explanation for why I was nominated. It seems to only be because of my position in ONE group game on survivor. Most people on this site have played hundreds of these games. You actually received Player of the Season in Bennetts All Stars, so to say my position was impressive is mind boggling. This narrative is not false nor have any specific parts of it been denied they are all true.
2233 days 21 hours ago
apples635
I never said anything about Silver either because i have no evidence of that for the record.
2233 days 21 hours ago
apples635
Everything I did up until this point was follow the majority. No opinion or perspective was strategically my own until I took all the information I had and outed Kolby and Robby for the threats they are to all of us in this game.
2233 days 21 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
Well this is a lot to take in
2233 days 19 hours ago
Plai
Okay the fact my name is ge ting dragged in to this is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about who's "controlling the game", but it ain't me.
2233 days 18 hours ago
Plai
if y'all want to give me receipts as to how I was in this "cult" then sweetie go ahead because I know for a fact nobody has any BECAUSE IT WAS LITERALLY A LIE.

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!