This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations for 1st hoh

Topic » Nominations for 1st hoh

2241 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
2241 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the power to nominate two houseguests for eviction. The two keys inside this box represent the two houseguests I have chosen to nominate.

The first houseguest I have chosen to nominate is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*turns key*
x
x
x
x
x
Tony
2241 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
The second houseguest I have chosen to nominate is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*turns key*
x
x
x
x
x
Camille
2241 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
The third houseguest I have chosen to nominate is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*turns key*
x
x
x
x
Ari
2241 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I have nominated you Tony you Ari and you Camille for eviction.

Tony, most of the people I have talked to has said that you have made deals and are playing too hard way too fast. While I appreciate your gumption, I was one of the few people you did not make deals with, and I do not know where that leaves me with you. The fact you havent talked to me once adds on to this decision.

Camille, I've heard rumors that you are with Tony. Also the fact that you haven't tried communicating with me once did not help your case.

Ari, you havent talked to me once. It leaves me to question if you want to play this game at all.

Good luck to the three of you in the power of veto.

With that this ends the nomination ceremony.
2241 days 9 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
Sorry if I haven’t talked to anyone I don’t have a Skype and I’m a white level so I can’t mail people. Sorry
2241 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Ari, if you want to talk to people just add them as friends
2241 days 5 hours ago
FoxyWinters
I try to communicate but i wa bussy with personal problems and exams etc but now im good,the thing is that people is liying to you becouse im not with Tony.If i were with Tony i ve done a conffesional but i dont do it and Cool and say to you that im not liying

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!