This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What I Know

Topic » What I Know

2238 days 3 hours ago
apples635
So now that I've been blindsided here is what I know and how it can benefit your games. I have nothing to lose cuz I feel like I'm the target so I'm going to lay everything out there for y'all to know.

Robby, Kolby and Kyle formed an alliance called the KFC at the start of the game. They roped me into it last night and immediately betrayed me even though I have not talked game to anybody all day. Lying for the sake of trying to be a villain. it's a clique that'll never trust anyone outside of their Premades and that should worry all of us going forward.

This is not Robbys only alliance. He also has one with TJ dating back to a prior game. All Premades so he could control the game. Rumors about Tony originated with him who wanted Tony gone for whatever reason. The reason for the current divides is because Robby originated them. Robby holds a lot of power at the moment and that seems to be growing. If you save me this week, I have one target in mind and that's Robby. I will make and stay loyal to all deals necessary to take him and his allies out of the game.
2238 days 3 hours ago
apples635
If anyone who has a deal with Robby is not going to remain with Robby anymore my advice would be prove it with your actions and vote for me to stay. Avoid doing what he wants and the burden that comes with being in this game with him.

I'm sure no one will dare move away from Robby but if you do its your best move.
2238 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
Lmao ook at thses early ass alliances... meanwhile everyone is treating me like i got the cooties in 2nd grade
2238 days 3 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
I had no idea there was so much drama and alliances going on
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I feel like Ive been wronged here. I have not betrayed at all so far
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Thanks for treating me like some utter shit
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Also, I have no allegiance with Robby and Kolby.

Not anymore at least
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Silver, Robby, Kolby, and possibly Plai are in a cult alliance, and tried to force me into it. I have broken away in hopes we can be the revolutionaries that help start a revolution against these oppressive four, and whoever else supports them. They can and will be stopped, we just need to save Adam, Join together as one, and pick each and every cult member off and out of the house. ONE BY ONE BY ONE!!!!!!!!!
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
WHO'S WITH ME
THEY WILL PICK YALL OFF, JUST LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO PICK ME AND ADAM OFF!!!!! WE WERE THE VICTIMS!!!! DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YALL AS WELL!!!!! DONT BE THE SHEEP!!!!! HAVE THE BRAINS!!!!!!
2238 days 2 hours ago
apples635
To be fair, I do not have any evidence about Silver and Plai. But this continues a long stread of drama with Robby and Kolby at the center.

#Final2
2238 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I have evidence of Silver
Plai is most likely with them too. Why else would they not follow the alliance members?
2238 days 1 hour ago
TJ2807
Wtf why am I being dragged into this???
2238 days 1 hour ago
apples635
I've never talked to you TJ but good sources in the house have told me your aligned with Robby in another game that has carried into this game. Your only involved because I'm saying what I know. Go against what Robby wants by voting to keep me and you prove the theory wrong.
2238 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Im dead at all yall joining and making cults to stay alive....im glad i didnt get an invite to that shit show
2238 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
I never signed up for it
You can join the revolution
2238 days 1 hour ago
TJ2807
What game is that from then???

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!