This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 5]

Topic » CBR [Round 5]

2226 days ago
coolnarwhal88
LIVE HOH tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST!
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Check-in for HOH starts now
2225 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
Here
2225 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
hello
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
I will explain the comp. in a few minutes
2225 days 1 hour ago
Ari_babiLOVE
Hey guys. I’m here
2225 days 1 hour ago
TJ2807
Here
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, let's get to it!
2225 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
here
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Today's competition is called SKUNK!
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Houseguests will compete head-to-head to determine who can gather the most points after five rounds. No skill is needed to winning this challenge...but one wrong move and your score could disappear just like that!

For each turn, I will roll two dice. Each player will have the sum of these two dice added to their score. However, if I roll one dice that has a one on it, you will lose your score for that round. If I roll two dice that have ones on them, than you will lose your whole score from the whole game. Before each turn though, players will have the option of sitting out for the rest of the round. If they sit out, than they will not gain any more points given out in the round. But the positive is that they are also not at risk of losing any points until the next round.

In the event of a tiebreaker, houseguests with even scores will compete in an additional round.
The houseguest with the most points after all five rounds wins immunity!

Any questions? We'll get started in two minutes.
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
COMPETING:
Zac
Kolby
Ari
TJ
Robby

First round starts now...
2225 days 1 hour ago
Ari_babiLOVE
Gl everyone
2225 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
FIVE AND TWO!

Zac - 7(0)
Kolby - 7(0)
Ari - 7(0)
TJ - 7(0)
Robby - 7(0)

Would anyone like to sit and keep their seven points for the round? A minute to sit.
2225 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
No sir!
2225 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
no sits for me lads

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!