This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Apps

Topic » Season 7 Apps

2804 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

***DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
2804 days 3 hours ago
coolranch
First Name: uhh... Grandpa mike
Username: omg if u cant figure that out ur litteraly have turrets
------Nothing to see here--------
Color Level: FIGURE IT OUT OMFG
Past Group Game Experience? well i volunteer at the local animal shelter we specialize in ants with cancer
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) i etc all the time
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? lol 69
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? i mean i have a gun but i dont wanna shatter my screen
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jimmy cuz my name has 5 letters
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? sleeping fucker
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? NO OMG I HATE TWISTS AAAHHHH
Tell me why I should select you to compete: cuz no one else has applied for ur stupid game
2804 days 3 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
First Name: handy manny
Username: mrpicklemonster
Color Level: Blond cancer boy
Past Group Game Experience? I mean I had a pet roach named Jerry who had asthma
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) well I play pokemon go everyday so
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? No because i'm too busy peeling a banana at 12 o clock midnight
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I don't own any firearms
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? big marco
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Well I mean that's a tough question so I'm just not going to answer
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? NO I DON'T EVEN LIKE PRETZELS
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I ate a churro right now
2803 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
First Name: Nolan
Username: Mysterygame2
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? I have played in Suitmans, Turneys, Rshows, Nbkillers etc
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? For the most part yeah
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Keith Nale because Im a decent person and I get along with people easily
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Im more of a Physical player
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I won't let this season be boring and predictable
2803 days 12 hours ago
Violetx
First Name: Violet
Username: Violetx
Color Level: Dark Green
Past Group Game Experience? Sebbys, ThePugs, M&NS, Itsofficials, M&M
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? YES
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kelley Wentworth because I'm not afraid to make any big moves with idols like in my past and I always have trustworthy allies like she did with Ciera & Abi
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical, i love to compete
Tell me why I should select you to compete:  You should pick me because i will cause so many blindsides. You wouldn't even tell which one was better than another one cuz all of them will be amazing.
2803 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
First Name: Nathan
Username: Matedog1209
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience? On my page (lots)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Absolutely
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Most of the time yes:)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes I can.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: I feel like I'm most like the social player Sandra Diaz-Twine, but more like the Strategical player Kelley Wentworth.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social 100%
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Yes please:)
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I should compete because I have a lot of experience in Survivor and believe I can play to the best of my abilities to win this game.
2803 days 8 hours ago
Essential
First Name: Derek
Username: Essential
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Nah
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Spencer high ego, but good player
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? startegic duh, you can't win with out be strategic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yep
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Cause I slay harder than everyone else would and I want to be win my first group game, I can win with multis I want to prove I can without xo
2803 days 7 hours ago
iTy990
First Name: Bryan
Username: iTy990
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience? Not much tbh
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes I actually will
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? 100% of the time
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes, but not very easily, but I can get the job done.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?Steve Moses??? lmao
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic without a doubt, but Social is a very close 2nd and pretty much ties in with Strategy
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Frick yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I know I've already played on another account but hopefully you can forget about that. But either way it won't hurt my feelings if you cast other people you feel would be better than me but I promise I'd try harder this time, and plus just wanna give you another option:P
2802 days 17 hours ago
born2pizza
First Name: Ryan
Username: born2pizza
Color Level: Green
Past Group Game Experience? I've played a couple
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? ok.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think I'm most like Boston Rob strategy wise. Michele social aspect.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should select me bc I'll bring excitement to the game. Iconic blindsides! & I won't be boring while I play! I will make killer confessionals!
2802 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
First Name: Cedric
Username: teamjacz
Color Level: Tv Star
Past Group Game Experience? Profile pls
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Okaaah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes on most days
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Okahh
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?either Sugar because i mostly play so that if i dont win at least someone i like can win or sandra because when i play to win i dont really care who goes home.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because as long as people dont vote you out the the parts arent as important
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Anything as long as i dont have to interact with ugly people ewww
Tell me why I should select you to compete Because i am a independent free spirited POC and can either be a neurotic character who gets 2nd place or a regular player who cant win challenges and gets 3rd or 4th :_
2802 days 14 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name:Terrence
Username: ImGonnaWin
Color Level: tv star
Past Group Game Experience? yep :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) i swear :D
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes on most days , 9 pm est seems a bit bizarre from me but oh well i try
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?  yes ofc
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? sandra diaz cause shes queen and stragetic
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? stragetic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? ofc bring them to me
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because i cause drama , im fun and im sassy :3

2802 days 13 hours ago
cole225
First Name: Marto K
Username: cole225
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience? Check my bio :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Always
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes i can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Fabio because ima have fun playing the game wining comps and eventually wining the game
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? All 3 if you haven't got all of the 3 skills why even play survivor
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Definitely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you haven't had a survivor like me even tough i'm gonna be a physical treat i am the most social person out there i can convince anybody to do what i want to get me to the end and if you don't believe me check my survivor bio
2802 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Liam
Username: kingLiam
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Check my bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Parvati Shallow, she is the combination of beauty+brain.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I'm the full package, i like to play all types of aspects.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Always
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I can bring to this game a lot, i can make drama, i can be a drama king,, i could be a villain and i could be an hero

2802 days 10 hours ago
Null
First Name: Danielle
Username: Null
Color Level: Green
Past Group Game Experience? 4th place in Smackdown's BB17 (should've won tbh)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Not on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but I can try.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kelley Wentworth. I know that's a basic answer, but she's queen as fuck.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, because why both physicality and sociality are both extremely important, it is still possible to win without the two. No one is going to vote for somebody who doesn't have any strategy.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I love twists, so obvi...
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because there is only one sole survivor and it's definitely not any of these other losers.
2802 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
First Name: Nick
Username: BluJay112
Color Level: Purple
Past Group Game Experience? Check my profile :)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? My friends have compared me to a couple of people haha, they've said Michele F for her social game, Fabio, and Rupert Boneham lol
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because having a good social game requires strategy
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am someone who will play with all their heart and try to leave a lasting effect on your series :)
2801 days 20 hours ago
NataliyaKosheleva
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Nataliya
Username: NataliyaKosheleva
Color Level : White
Past Group Game Experience? This will be my first time, but I know I can take the heat.

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I surely will. I'd love to be active in those.

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'd say I am an underdog, people may or may not see me as a threat. No specific Survivor Castaway since I have not yet entered the game, I'll probably find out once I'm actually playing the game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I'd say Strategic, but I'm more on physical. Socially, I think I can handle it, Strategically, I might not excel, but when it come to this, I can manage.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should select me because I am not afraid of making big moves. I really want to experience this and I promise you that I will not disappoint.

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!