This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Apps

Topic » Season 6 Apps

2838 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
First Name: Hufus
Username: Hufus
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? M&M's Survivor Borneo, Bennett's Survivor Wadi Rum and I&N's Survivor Vanuatu.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Sure!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sure!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Brenda Lowe, cause I can be strategic, charming and sneaky, but I'm really loyal and kind to the people I'm with, so i often get blindsided by my own alliance.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I think the social part is the most important. If you have a great social game, you can overcome the fact that you are not the best strategic or physical player, and you have more chances of winning the title of sole survivor.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Twists make the game interesting and unpredictable. I love them! I'm ready!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I love Survivor! I'll do whatever I can to win this game and make it fun not only for me, but for the people watching it in the VL.
2838 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
First Name: Garrett
Username: Garrett_Auckland
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? I know the ins and outs, but this is the one where im going to show what ive got
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Absolutely not. JK yeah for sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?  Most definitely
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jonathan Penner because he and I think alike in the way we percieve the timelessness and amazingness of survivor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because thats what the game boils down to, is how well you can protect yourself from being voted out
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Any and every
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I want to win, plain and simple, and if winning requires me to play unlike anyone before im prepared to do so:D
2837 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
First Name: Cory
Username: Lifer107
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? Boy. You know I got too many to list.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Wouldn't apply if I didn't plan to be :)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sounds good
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Aras B. Chill and strategic but likeable enough to not be seen as a threat
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? SOCIAL; so many people give shit to social winners and to them I save fu
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? You know it
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You can count on me to be an active player; I've got the experience and the TALENT to make an impact on this game.
2837 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
First Name: James
Username: TheGoodMan
Color Level: Blood
Past Group Game Experience? TSC, Just did Coolnarwhal's vivor, did a few back in the day
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yee
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yee, earlier the better, i'm in GMT
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yee
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Ghandia Johnson, because I screech at rocks
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because nobody will vote for someone they hate
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Ugh as long as it's not Redemption Island
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because okay
2837 days 5 hours ago
MrAdamman12spapa
First Name: IM A MAIL MAN
Username: IM A MAIL MAN
Color Level: IM A MAIL MAN
Past Group Game Experience? IM A MAIL MAN
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)IM A MAIL MAN
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? IM A MAIL MAN
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? IM A MAIL MAN
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? IM A MAIL MAN
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? IM A MAIL MAN
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? IM A MAIL MAN
Tell me why I should select you to compete: IM A MAIL MAN
2836 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Apps closed

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!