This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Apps

Topic » Season 9 Apps

2634 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

***DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
2634 days 9 hours ago
moondancer63
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Michael-Caleb
Username: Moondancer63
Color Level: light green
Past Group Game Experience? A lot.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I think so
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I am what would be the kid of Kelley wentworth and Spencer Bledsoe
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social bc if everyone hates you you might as well pack your bags or not even have applied
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes no maybe so
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm good at group games

2634 days 7 hours ago
Frozen
First Name: Dexter
Username: Frozen
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience? It's in my profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Courtney Yates. I'm spunky, original, and not afraid to voice my opinion around those I love
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. I care most about the people I play with more than myself sometimes
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I have just started to like Survivor games and I would love to play another one
2634 days 3 hours ago
austino15fffan
First Name: Austino
Username: austino15fffan
Color Level: TV
Past Group Game Experience? I play group games once every like 3 years LOL, but I am currently in Brandts survivor and like it
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes cause I will be back at school
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Probably Brenda Lowe cause I am a sweetheart and good at comps
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, the game is completley fucking boring without social game
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? YES I live for it
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I play these every once in a blue moon, and it's good to have a TG Vet in these group games
2634 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
First Name: Noah
Username: noah_kondon
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? 17 Group Game wins, and countless games played
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? i have school till 6:40 but i can manage
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Alex Angarita, he was a strategic player but he was taken out early-middle merge (usually where I land)
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, you can't just be everyone's friend and expect to win that doesn't work, strategy also INCLUDES social game and it can be strategic to also have a good social game.  Thereofre strategy
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes unless your 1 of those hosts who just brings voted off players back without them having to compete basically making getting voted off being advantage, but yea lol i am
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Well you know me and you know how I play the game and what I bring.
2634 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
First Name: Tiffany
Username: Jaesus123
Color Level: red
Past Group Game Experience? alot visit my page
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes i will
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes i can
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes i can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? i feel im like Andrea because i can be sneaky.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? i feel im a well rounded player i can win challenges and be social and strategic at the same time.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? yes bring it
Tell me why I should select you to compete: if you want dram cast me to get the ratings up lol
2634 days 1 hour ago
wuau
First Name: Jeremy
Username: wuau
Color Level: Blue
Past Group Game Experience? You may refer to my profile :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes, of course!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yup
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think I am more or like Cirie as I am decent in Challenges but I am a sociable player
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic obviously as you need to make a move before someone make one on you.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I am totally ready for this
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am not afraid to make big move and blow up others game
2633 days 13 hours ago
JetsRock12
First Name: AJ
Username: Jetsrock12
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? I've played like 3 Suitman's and just got runner-up in Turney's game
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Indeed!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Most of the time!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Monica Culpepper because I'm a neat lady!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social game is what gets you far! You can't just rely on being physical or being strategic!
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? We'll see :P
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I've been trying to get into group games a little more and I've actually started to enjoy them!!
2633 days 12 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
First Name: andrew
Username: andrewweltner
Color Level: gold
Past Group Game Experience? tons check my bio for some
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yess
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? judd birza because im a flirty social guy who can win a challenge or two
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social because the relationships you cultivate make voting you out harder and voting you to win easier
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I feel like im one of the most social group game players on the site, and add something that not many people can add to the game.
2633 days 11 hours ago
JustinV53
First Name: Justin
Username: Justinv53
Color Level: Brown
Past Group Game Experience? Placements on my bio :) (About 10 group games!)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course, i always am, and always will be!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? perfect.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes i can!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? boston rob, i can be a really strong competitor, and fierce when needed!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic/social. Strategic because you have to be 5 steps ahead of everyone else at all times, and social because the only way to get 5 steps ahead is by forming relationships.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? hell yeah!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because i love survivor group games, and its been a while since i played a good one! I'm very competitive, make friends quick and easy, and i am always in control! I can WIN this game!
2633 days 9 hours ago
Possiblythis
First Name: Kodi
Username: Possibly this
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience?
JH's Survivor: 2nd/15
Liam's survivor: 10th/17
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? It's perfect.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yeah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Aubry Bracco because I start off my game fairly quietly just talking to a couple of people, but I go through the game progressing through and if all goes well I should be in a great position by the end of the game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic probably.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Hopefully, I've created my own twists which have shaken up games, one in particular I have never seen paralleled in a Tengaged game.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because I'm fun, i can play the game but I shall not outplay myself to the point of my departure, I want to make this season.
2633 days 4 hours ago
Nostalgic
First Name: Brad
Username: Nostalgic
Color Level: Blue
Past Group Game Experience?: A lot
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Usually yes, occasionally work may interfere
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Colby Donaldson. Loyal and physical
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social because you can't win without allies
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Probably
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Please <3
2633 days 2 hours ago
Karmaron72
First Name: Jackson
Username: Karmaron72
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Sebbys Fast Survivor: Season 18: 9th Place
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Usually yes, but it is my morning/early afternoon in Australia so I might be busy. Hopefully I'm not!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Cirie Fields, because I am good at and like talking to people, and I can also hold my weight strategically.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because you need to work with others to further yourself in the game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Of course, I'm ready for anything!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm am always positive and I never give up on anything. I am also capable of winning this game!

2632 days 19 hours ago
Juliann
First Name: Julian
Username: Juliann
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? Ultimate Stars 9: Taking Chances ~ 7th
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc). I wouldn't be applying if I weren't gonna be active, would I? =D
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? 6 PM is midnight for me, and usually I don't go to bed early anyways. But there will be a few days that I need my sleep, at which that might cause problems. Won't happen a lot though.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yup!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'd say I'm simular to Amanda Kimmel. Which is why I like her a lot. She always gets herself in the perfect positions, but she doesn't take the position of a leader. She is overshadowed by others, but if she needs to make a move that is crucial for her game, she is not afraid to make it. I'm also pretty emotional lol.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? You need a bit of each to win survivor I think, but the most important is strategic. Whether someone is naturally very social or very physically build, if they don't play the game they can kiss that title goodbye.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Nope, but that's the fun of survivor ain't it?
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Well you're my name-twin.. Jk, I'm very dedicated to a group game if I start one. How I'll do in a survivor cast? No idea, because I never played a vivor group game so I'm very curious.
2632 days 4 hours ago
Glinda
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Annie
Username:Glinda
Color Level: brown
Past Group Game Experience? A lot see my page
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yea
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Kinda
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jelly goldsmith
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social otherwise your a goner pre merge
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: cause I'm funny hot and entertaining as hell

2632 days 1 hour ago
Elissabb
First Name: Zoe
Username: ElissaBB
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Nah, this would be a first try :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course I will
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, I think so
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Sure
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I would compare myself as Taj because she is so sweet and this is just exactly me
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social would be the most important as it keeps you in the game
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Hell Yeah
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Just give a chance for a newbie to have a try

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!