This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: Almonaster Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #2: Almonaster..

3216 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Welcome, come on in and grab a torch. Dip your torch into the fire, in this game, fire represents life, once its gone, so are you.

Your votes are due by midnight EST tomorrow, no vote results in a self vote. 2 consecutive self votes or 3 total self votes and you will be removed from the game.

PYN on this forum for a question, answer your questions for more questions.
3216 days 16 hours ago
acyuta
wow goodluck guys! :(
3216 days 16 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Acyuta - Challenges are tied 1-1, do you think we will be seeing this kind of back and forth all season?
3216 days 15 hours ago
cfff
if anyone wants to talk about the vote feel free to mail me or skype me at cfff.tengaged
3216 days 15 hours ago
acyuta
I dont think so Joe! once the inactives are out, this will become more intense and the stronger side will start winning.. for sure!
3216 days 14 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Brian - Is it a time in the game where you are worried about your position in the tribe?
3216 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
3216 days 7 hours ago
phillyboy27
Oh god...please don't vote me off lol I've been active
3215 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Bob - What will tonight's vote be based on?
Aaron - Your clearly nervous, what make you feel so anxious?
3215 days 17 hours ago
phillyboy27
I'm really nervous.  Nobody has really talked to me, so it may not seem like I have been that active even though I have been present for every in-game event DESPITE being on vacation.  I think that my dedication may not be showing, and everyone might vote me out for it.
3215 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
I'm going to extend the deadline seeing as only a few people have submitted their votes you guys have until 7 PM EST to vote
3213 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
I'll tally the votes...
3213 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
*Returns with the urn*
Once I read the votes the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediatly
3213 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3213 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Nobody Stands
3213 days 15 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
I'll read the votes...

open group

Big Joe's Survivor: New Orleans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!