This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 ~ Tarawa Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #17 ~ Tarawa..

1056 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Tarawa to Tribal Council!

I'll start with a few general questions addressed to the whole tribe, feel free to answer any of them in the comments below if you'd like!

Since Summer has immunity, you can not vote for them. Everyone else is fair game!

- Does this vote feel more crucial and important than any other so far this season, or is it simple?
- Now you guys have to start thinking about who is on the jury and who will give you their vote, will that impact tonight's decision?

You have 8 hours, until 8 pm est, to submit your vote to me via pms or skype! Your vote can be changed at any point up until day change! Good luck!
1056 days 3 hours ago
boneworks
It's time to reveal the vote! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately!
1056 days 3 hours ago
boneworks
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zach

1 vote Zach
1056 days 2 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy

1 vote Candy, 1 vote Zach
1056 days 2 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zach

2 votes Zach, 1 vote Candy
1056 days 2 hours ago
boneworks
Seventeenth person voted out of Survivor: Kiribati - Blood vs. Water and the tenth & final member of our jury..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zach

Please bring me your torch..
1056 days 2 hours ago
boneworks
Zach, the tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go..
1056 days 2 hours ago
candy_land
Ty Rudolph and Tyler gl to you both at ftc
1056 days 2 hours ago
tyleror
gl to you too candy!! gl rudolph!

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!