This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 ~ Kura Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #3 ~ Kura Tribe

1074 days 22 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Kura back to Tribal Council

I'll start with a few general questions addressed to the whole tribe, feel free to answer any of them in the comments below if you'd like!

-Your tribe started off strong and now it seems to be a struggle for you guys to win? What happened?
-Are back-to-back tribal council's detrimental for tribe morale, or do you think you'll come out of this a stronger tribe?
-After the last vote, have clear divisions on this tribe been formed, or is everything still up in the air?

You have 12 hours, until 8 pm est, to submit your vote to me via pms or skype! Your vote can be changed at any point up until day change! Good luck!
1074 days 14 hours ago
candy_land
-Your tribe started off strong and now it seems to be a struggle for you guys to win? What happened?
The other tribe started playing the challenges lol

-Are back-to-back tribal council's detrimental for tribe morale, or do you think you'll come out of this a stronger tribe?
It really depends how the vote goes tribal can either strengthen bonds and make tribe stronger or cause more division and hurt the tribe I'm hoping we get stronger though

-After the last vote, have clear divisions on this tribe been formed, or is everything still up in the air?
In this game things can change in an instant so I would definitely say up in the air
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
It's time to reveal the vote!

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so..
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
*No one stands*
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Alright, I'll read the votes! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately!
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy

2 votes Candy
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy

3 Votes Candy
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew

1 vote Andrew
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew

2 votes Andrew
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew

We're tied, 3 votes Andrew, 3 votes Candy..
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew

4 votes Andrew
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Third person voted out of Survivor: Kiribati - Blood vs. Water..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew

That's 5 and tonight that is enough..

Please bring me your torch..
1074 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
Andrew, the tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go..
1074 days 10 hours ago
candy_land
Yall tried it

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!