This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1873 days 13 hours ago
boneworks
Caleb, James, Barn, you have made it as far as you can go in this game.

It is now the jury’s turn to vote, and they will be voting for a winner

Caleb, James, Barn, now is the time for you to defend your game and tell the jury why you deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

Jury, you have 24 hours to ask the finalists any questions you’d like about their game and submit your vote for either Caleb, James, or Barn to win. Please ask your questions below and give every finalist an equal chance to defend themselves. The final vote is due tomorrow night at 7pm est, when the winner will be revealed.

Good luck!
1873 days 13 hours ago
J2999
MINORITY.

THAT is my game summed up. MINORITY. I voted in the majority ONCE this merge, Burger’s vote off, well I also voted in ONE revote majority. The rest of the game MINORITY.

Premerge I comfortably aligned with people like Caleb, Wade and Natalie, ensuring the one time my tribe went to tribal I was covered. Swap came, Yoko leaving was alright,  I adore Emmett but the majority wanted him gone and I didn’t want to brand myself as a target making votes, so he had to leave.

MERGE.

Oh my, a M E S S. SO I felt comfortable, having allies in Jack U., Patrick, Birks, Natalie, Wade, Caleb, Cam, and a bond with others. I DID feel comfortable.

I can’t say I controlled a vote, except a strong influence in allowing Burger’s to go through, because I WAS the minority the entire merge.

I received 0 votes cast against me, which despite being minority is impressive. I also won multiple immunities, winning 4. I don’t like to go OTT in challenges, but it got to the point where I wasn’t going to risk NOT being safe, though if needed I DO think my social bonds would’ve saved me.

I stayed loyal, played strong socially, physically and strategically, and feel I deserve to be rewarded with the win I fought hard for!

Post any questions, enjoyed playing with you all!! :)

Will answer in roughly 15-16 hours when I’m home from school, unless any asked from the get go, great season, great hosting, great challenges, would appreciate if you reward me with me hard fought win <3 Good luck Caleb and Barn!
1873 days 13 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Let me say this upfront. Barn, you're not winning. You're the person who gets dragged to the end because it's easy to win against you.

James and Caleb, how loyal were you to me? James, I see you have both Jack U and Caleb listed as your allies but not me.

For context, we formed a four-way alliance and were going to the end. Maybe I'm delusional.

James, who else was in the minority? I saw a lot of #-1-1-1-1... votes. Can you really classify that as a minority?

Caleb, what big move did you make? I really didn't see you do a lot throughout this game.
1873 days 13 hours ago
Caleb9211
Coming into this game I didn't really have much of an opportunity to do anything seeing as I only went to one tribal council pre-merge and we all voted out the inactive. I did however use this time to help my social game by creating bonds with a majority of the cast.

Once merge hit I really picked up my game. however I was blindsided when one of my closest allies in the game to that point, Natalia, went home in a super random split. I didn't necessarily feel alone because I did have other connections but I definitely felt like I lost the one person I could trust 100%. I made sure after this to do everything in my power to know where the votes were going. I believe I succeeded in this cause I only voted in the minority once (we will get to that later). There was a big alliance of 8 of us or so but I was also in 2 other small alliances of 4. this definitely made it so that I had control over this game in a sense of I could throw out a name and we had the votes to take that person out.

This is were my game got really interesting when jack went in the split vote. I honestly was not expecting this at all but I was going to stick to my guns and go to rocks if I had to because if not I was going to be in the minority. well some of my allies didn't agree and jack was sent home in the revote My back was up against a wall at this point but that didn't stop me from trying everything I could. I rallied some people together to vote out birks so I wasn't the target anymore. It worked and birks left with an idol in his pocket!!

I felt comfortable in this game again but knew I wasn't going to make it far if I didn't make big moves. taking out wade was that move I knew he had an idol and I couldn't risk him going into f5 with it so I took him out when he least expected.

My game after that got super shady and its not something Im proud of doing but it is what got me to the end and I am proud of that. I couldn't rely on immunity wins to make it to the end and vote whoever I wanted. I had to strategize my ass off because If I didn't I would be the one going home. I manipulated everyones vote in the f5 and f4 tribals to make sure that I was safe. again this was not something I wanted to do but something I felt like I needed to do to make it to the end. James had the privilege of remaining loyal because he was safe for half of this game and I was I could have had that same privilege

I hope you guys can see I played a shady game, yes, but also a great one. I stayed loyal for as long as I could and I hope you can respect the moves that I made to get me here. I really did enjoy playing and talking with everyone of you and if you read through all of this you are a true str cause I know this shit is long. Gl James and Barns <3
1873 days 12 hours ago
J2999
James, who else was in the minority? I saw a lot of #-1-1-1-1... votes. Can you really classify that as a minority?

I'm not sure most rounds who EXACTLY was, but I am aware frequently the eliminated person, or a self vote wracked 1 up. I do consider it the minority, as generally in those votes I did tell the person who was leaving to vote how I ultimately did, so like we were grouped, if you get me.

James and Caleb, how loyal were you to me? James, I see you have both Jack U and Caleb listed as your allies but not me.

Sorry I kind of scrambled this at midnight hahaha, to an extent EVERYONE at merge was an ally. Due to my social bonds really. I listed Jack U. as he is my number 1 on tengaged, and Caleb because we started the game together. But yes, arguably everyone was an ally.

And I WAS loyal to you. I didn't vote you initial vote when you left, honestly I wanted a rock draw so you and Cam both stayed. I wanted to go further with you, but Cam was a closer ally at that point and I knew you were my biggest immunity threat. Though, like I said, I was firm when I said I was voting you, and ultimately my firmness is what caused Wade to vote you, as a way to avoid rocks.
1873 days 12 hours ago
Caleb9211
Jackson  to answer your first question I was very loyal to you. to the point were I was willing to go to rocks to try to keep you safe. sadly it didn't work and you leaving the game definitely deflated my game a bit. and I had to fight really hard to stay after it was clear I was in the minority with that vote.

To answer your second question I kinda talk about my big moves in my short novel that I wrote above lol. but to summarize I got the votes to eliminate 2 people who had idols in their pockets and I controlled everyones vote (except for James who just voted however he wanted) in the final 5 and final 4 tribal councils
1873 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey y’all :)

As the 2nd member of the jury, obviously there was a lot I didn’t see. I know I have relationships with Matthew and James outside of this, and I’m not against voting for any of you here.

My question is: what ONE word would you use to describe the journey that got you here, and why. In addition, please do the same for the other finalists from your perspective. Use just one word for each, but feel free to elaborate on why you chose what you did. Thanks!

From what I’ve seen, this seemed to be a game that was rather difficult to navigate since there didn’t seem to be a solid-pasting majority, so props to each of you for coming this far. Best of luck!
1873 days 11 hours ago
Caleb9211
Strategic. as simple as it may seem my strategic ability is what got me here. I couldn't  rely on immunity wins and although I did have a good social game but that only got me so far I think my strategic game is where I really shine. Planning out votes and making sure I was safe was the main reason I am here I final 3. It branding me as unloyal but I don't think I would be here if I let my heart play this game. I was always thinking ahead and planning out the next move and doing whatever I could to get here. hopefully you can respect the choices I made because I truly do believe I would not be in this final tribal if I did not make those moves
1873 days 11 hours ago
Wade
Hey james ....my question for you is

Give me 2 solid reasons why the two people next to you doesnt deserve to win

Caleb your a hipocrit for verbally attacking me for backstabbing yet u did the sane thing to others snd yet showed ABSOLUTELY no remorse....yes u may have made moves but u did not consider your jury...dont lie and say u did..you made moves strictly for making moves to look flashy but u forgot about who is voting for a winner .....i apologised to people for my mistakes but u didnt even come to me afterwards and tell me...i had to come to you and thats shows what level of respect u had...

So i need to know why i should vote for someone who clearly just voted people off and didnt even think of the repercussions ? Didnt even try in his speech to get our votes ? Cause im gonna be having a  very hard time voting for a hipocrit who can accuse me of backstabbing but yet does the same thing
1873 days 11 hours ago
top20fan33
https://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/ICQRRN.gif
https://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/Qe39K4.gif
1873 days 10 hours ago
top20fan33
SOOO my only questions are for Caleb & Barn as James has nothing to explain to me within his game play....

CALEB, Why did you feel the need to vote me out?

CALEB, What did you do in this game besides take me out and I guess Birks? (which honestly shouldn't count being I was so inactive that day and would of fought to keep him if i knew but whatever)

CALEB, this question sorta resonates with the one above BUT... reading your speech it sounds like you are sorta just taking credit for everything.. I mean I may be interpreting it wrong but I was more under the impression I really had control of who was leaving in terms of the decisions on who was targeted after the re-vote (me/jack)... Do you disagree and think you had more control or do you want to clarify because I just don't see a world in which you were in full throttle when it came down to these votes without me being there to plant the initial seeds.

BARN, What is a thing you have done in this game? everyone is under the impression you are the least deserving... Is there a single thing you can say to detest their statements?

BARN, What was the ultimate reasoning in you voting for me rather than Caleb?
1873 days 10 hours ago
Caleb9211
Wade what I said to you was so uncalled for and definitely a low moment not only in the game just for myself in general. I exploded and let out frustration in a moment of rage because I felt like you were betraying me and that hurt. Mo matter what it was I shouldn't have handled the situation as I did but yes in a way it does make me a hypocrite. when you switch your vote though I lost some trust in you. I realized you were playing your own game which is totally fair thats how you are supposed to play but you just seemed like a wildcard after that. someone who would do whatever he needed to to make it farther and that scared me. so I took and opportunity and used it to my advantage. For the things I said they were way out of line and I can't take them back and for that I am truly sorry.
1873 days 10 hours ago
Caleb9211
Cam im so sorry I had to vote you out when it came down to it. I really would have voted James if he didn't win immunity because I want you here. Right after James found out he won immunity he told me he was voting me out so I knew if I got one more vote then I would be at least going into a tie breaker challenge. I trusted barns throughout this entire game as he had been giving me info about other players so I knew he would vote you out instead of me. I tried to convince you to vote barns so it would split 2-1-1 and that way I wouldn't have to compete against you in a challenge. It came down to I trusted barns to not vote me more then I trusted you to not vote me and I absolutely did not want to compete against you in a tie breaker challenge cause I would have definitely gotten 4th place

I honestly think I controlled this game for most of the merge, not single handedly at the begging I think my alliances helped out but once it got done to final 7 I was pretty much in control. that may sound super conceited but I convinced you to vote with me after I had just tried to vote you out twice and after I took your ally birks out of the game. I do think you got jack out in the revote brilliantly. you convince two of my allies to keep you and it worked but after that I think I had control. our ideas might have aligned on who to take out but I definelty think perm and barns would have voted with me over you to the end and obviously you would have too so it was so sad to backstab you like that.
1873 days 9 hours ago
Thepermanentone
I’m going to pull a question from one of the only seasons of survivor that I’ve seen. I want you to prove your awareness of the game. Assuming that I cannot vote for you, tell me who between the other two deserves the win, and why.

Thanks guys. Congrats to all 3 of you.
1873 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
Let me say this upfront. Barn, you're not winning. You're the person who gets dragged to the end because it's easy to win against you.

Jackson, I do not believe I got dragged. I made moves of my own that I don't regret.

I was the one who got the vote to be 4-2 your way because you were a threat
I was the one behind wade getting voted out
I was the swing vote on some votes that if I didn't make, I wouldn't be here
1873 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
My question is: what ONE word would you use to describe the journey that got you here, and why. In addition, please do the same for the other finalists from your perspective. Use just one word for each, but feel free to elaborate on why you chose what you did. Thanks!

Hi Patrick. I would say strategic because I made sure I had the numbers to make each move successfully and every time I succeeded.

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!