This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15

Topic » Tribal Council #15

1900 days 8 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Ayuki to Tribal Council.

Here are few questions, feel free to answer 1 - 2 in the comments below if you'd like.

Is this the most important vote of the entire season?
Do people feel like they know what's happening tonight, or is it all up in the air?
Do you think we have potential to go to a firemaking challenge tonight and have tied vote?

Your votes are due to me by 7pm est, in 12 hours. You cannot vote for James. Good luck!
1900 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Is this the most important vote of the entire season?
In some aspects yes because whoever survives has a chance to plea their case to the jury.

Do people feel like they know what's happening tonight, or is it all up in the air?
Up in the air I think tbh.

Do you think we have potential to go to a firemaking challenge tonight and have tied vote?
Yes I do.
1899 days 21 hours ago
boneworks
Alright, once the votes are revealed the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Barn

Second vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Cameron

1 vote Cameron, 1 vote Barn

Third vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Caleb

1 vote Caleb, 1 vote Cameron, 1 vote Barn

Final vote...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The fifteenth person voted out of Survivor: Surigao del Sur and final member of our Jury -

Cameron

That's 2 votes and that's enough.

Please bring me your torch.

Cameron, The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go. *snuffs torch*
1899 days 20 hours ago
top20fan33
James gets my vote <3

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!