This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1407 days 11 hours ago
Sith
1407 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Kway: The Season kicked off with Millie Party of a life time! as the cast got together to celebrate her birthday! but things go left when everyone wants a piece of Tyler! Let's take a look!

[Scene Begins]

Sierra Confessionals: Tonight is Milly big party and this will be the first time that all the cast members will be gathering together so things should def be interesting

Pandora Confessionals: "When I heard that Mildred was throwing a Big Birthday Bash, I was surprised I got an invitation given that she believes some... clearly some FAKE information given to her and despises my guts. No, I didn't scam one of her family members. Psshh."

- The Scene would show the cast interacting with each other at different points of the episode -

Chanel Confessional : Tyler's known to have a wandering eye, Meaning he will check out any girl he likes the look off, But i know how to keep him in check, Sierra knows, Us musicians get paid loads if we write a disstrack about you, So he shouldn't attempt to play games with me. These bitches be thirsty for my man, First kat, Then Sierra, Like jesus, I'm standing right here and not scared of confrontation.

Chanel : Don't be flirting with him, When he's taken, Trying to be a homewrecker

Sierra: Are you nervous because you are not secure in your relationship?

Chanel : No it would just be ashamed to get some juicy info out, I keep receipts, Also how's your ex *Wipes her lip*

Sierra: I dog bitches out like you

- The scene would cut to Tyler and Chanel conversing later in the episode -

Chanel : Honestly it was embarrassing tonight, You and Sierra have fucked in the past.... But you really going to do me dirty again?

Tyler: How did I do you dirty Chanel? She wrote me saying when am I gonna make her leg shake again? Yes her and I had a one night stand year and years ago way before you and I were together but that's it.

Chanel : Then what was she talking about movie date... I have receipts, You cheated on me with her and i took you back and now i'm finding out your sliding into her DM's and she's sliding into yours, Like what the fuck...

- The Scene would jump to Chanel and Sierra meeting up in central park as Sierra would be dressed to fight channel -

Chanel : Sierra....Hey....

Sierra: So what are you saying? because for you to question my friendship is really crazy to me.

Chanel : -Looks- But you were talking dirty to him, So your both as bad as each other, I've seen DM's from you to him asking him to dick you down

Sierra: and guess what he did. i just didn't like the way you was speaking to me at the party and i was not sure if you had any real issues with me...because baby it can be address right now on sight. Period.

Chanel Confessional : She's a horrible person, What friend does that to someone, She's not my friend

Sierra: Scary bitch

- the scene would end with Chanel walking away -

[Scene ends]
1407 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Kway: Tensions flare with things go south between Sierra, Minh-ly, and Kat! lets take a look!

[Scene Begins]

Minh-Ly: Hey love... how have you been? I missed you

Kat's Confessional: Minh-Ly is my best friend, I can't wait to catch up with her because she missed the party in New York.

Kat: Good just got back from the party in New York, Had to make up for the two weeks lost in New York with Miles you know *Doesn't looks at Sierra*

Kat's Confessional: Sierra's here the same girl who TRIED to come for me at the Birthday party in New York *Rolls eyes* Can't even shop with my best friend in peace.

Sierra: Oh HEY kat..... its you. i didn't expect you to be here

Minh-ly: *looking at Kat* Girl how was that party? I was over seas doing a model gig you know making my money *looking at sierra* Omg hey girl... do you know my bff Kat.

Kat: Oh Really...Wow Yeah I thought it was just gonna be Minh-Ly since I texted her to shop I didn't expect you to be here

Minh-Ly Confessional: Kat is my ride or die. I’m so happy that I finally get to catch up with  her. It’s been a minute

Minh-Ly: Girls the vibe right now ain’t it... what’s going on ? *flipping hair *

Sierra: *looking at kat then turning back to Minh* No i never met her before

Minh-Ly Confessional: Girl I just got back and the drama is already underway. All I know is nobody is coming at my bff sideways.

Kat: Alright this what we're not gonna do Sierra

Sierra Confessionals: Kat is nothing but a PUNK bitch infact the majority of this cast is filled with PUNK bitches. I feel like i am the only real one here.

Minh-Ly: *Minh-ly looks at Kat & Sierra* Girls... like we bosses we need to be on the same page and let the scrubs fight it out.... like chic.

Sierra: Kat is a scrub.....

Minh-Ly: Sierra... don't do that girl... You know you don't want the issues * smiling*

Sierra: *looks at Minh-Ly* So basically what you are saying is your home girl can't stand on her own two feet? Minh-Ly i didn't know you were so weak too. I thought you were a boss but i guess i was wrong.

- The scene would show a montage of Sierra spitting on Minh-ly then the three of them breaking out into a small scuffle in the mall before security breaks everything up -

Sierra: a bunch of punk bitches scared of the Queen of ATL its okay hoe

Minh-Ly: That's where you belong bitch. Bottle of the barrel ass bitch. Who spits on someone? You're a peasant *laughing*

Kat: You tried now you know! Sierra I am not the bitch to mess with you will die three times and I will still be the bitch to not mess with!

[Scene endss]
1407 days 10 hours ago
Sith
Kway: JACKIE! is in town and in the mist of everything go on amongst the group Kat makes a last ditch effort to throw a mixer to bring the girls together once more..., but will it be enough? Lets check it out.

[Scene begins]

Jackie: Hi, can i get a St Germaine with a SPLASH of cranberry juice & a lime? Thanks sweetie. *Smiles, looking at Kat* Ooh, some drama? Girl, what was that all about? Who is this lady? Do i know her?

Jackie Interview: I’m Jackie Solis. I’m 28 years old & i’m an entrepreneur. *Smiles* I made my first stack when I was 15 years old! I left my home in Brooklyn, the BK, when i was 15 after some family issues had happened & i just learned to hustle. *Side eyes* I’m not like… a prostitute. Never that! When I turned 18, I started modeling & appearing as a “Video Vixen” in a lot of famous singers' videos. When i turned 25, i started my own fashion line, “Viva La Mami”. As of last year, we’ve got 7 stores all over the US. I’m wealthy, for sure. Did I start out like this? HELL NO. I came up from nothing. I grew up with days where we didn’t have hot water or electricity. I know the struggle. And I know you can come up from it. *Winks*

Kat's Confessional: I know Jackie from back home in Miami, she is about her business 1000% but she also knows how to have a good time and I am so happy she's in Atlanta now.

Kat: This girl named Sierra Lowercase Beyonce and this old lady she's a doctor named Pandora *Laughs* I just met these girls and they have an issue with me. So another girl Millie had a birthday party and Pandora and Sierra were both grilling me like so you own a restaurant oh really what's your sanitation grade and all that so Mihn-Ly and I were just out shopping and Sierra spits at us and you know me I was not having it.

Kat looks at Jackie: So let's all have drinks I'm sure the other two will come so you can meet them for yourself but let's plan to have a good night I'll invite everyone out to the bar for drinks

- the scene would fast forward to the mixer -

Jackie Interview: I'm not really sure what to expect tonight at this mixer. It'll be my first time meeting everyone & from what i've heard, some of them are a little ratchet.

Kia’s Confessional: there is so much going on. People are glancing at each other. I don’t know if they have beef or if they just don’t know each other but.....honestly I’m just confused

- The scene would Sierra walking up to the bar with the others -

Sierra: hey Everyone, i don't see the scary ass hoe minh-ly

- Minh-ly would be shown hitting Sierra which a fight would break out at the mixer and soon broken up by security -

Sierra: and you a punk ass hoe for sneaking me

Jackie Interview: I see this girl just *punches hand* BOOM! Takes off & punches Sierra in the face & i'm like DAMNNNN! Okayyy, *points at eyes and then at the camera* I see you. She don't play. *Laughs*

Minh-Ly: Be about your shit bitch. Don’t text me you about to shoot my ass up. I don’t take that lightly hoe. There is more of these hands when you’re ready *blows her a kiss*

[Scene ends]

open group

The Real Wives Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!