This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Real Wives Club Episode 1

Topic » The Real Wives Club Episode 1

2154 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Brooke : gurl I was looking for a plant bitch and secondly You are so fake you don't even love Trey you wanted to use him and I don't have feeling for him and if he did I could easily steal him away from you
2154 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal: Your jealous I can tell Brooke you still have feelings for my boyfriend and it’s said because he sad your just a groupie Brooke go on downtown and see if it’s a concert tonight for your to become another groupie at, I saw you earlier window shopping bum get some money because clearly your doing bad
2154 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal: Brooke how could you steal him?
2154 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Brooke : oh hunny he loves a real women without no plastic on them
2154 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal: How do I use him if I have a my own money, my own shop my own house my own cars my own life so how am I using him?
2154 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal sips her drink: Brooke I’m way too grown to be arguing with you *Looks at Rolex* Call my assistant  and schedule a appointment to speak with me
2154 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Brooke : for fame girl you were a nobody without him
2154 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal: I have a A-List hair salon, I come from a family of fame you don’t know anything about me

open group

The Real Wives Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!