This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 4: Results Show

Topic » Mission 4: Results Show

333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Andrew & Joey with for the girls by Hayley Kiyoko
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- Okay so I never actually listened to your orignal post (and never saw it) but like seeing this is the song you went with..... like... I was like so hyped! I know this song and I was like wow this lineup so far has been very eh and I was excited to get to listen to this after everything else. Also the music video being a sapphic bachelor was funny. Great post from Andrew & Joey (aka unoffically the Tinker Belles) *1/11*

Deme- Oooh hi Hayley Kiyoko?? This instrumental feels, like... familiar...? But I do like the song! The lyrics are fun, and her vocals go off always? Summer's for the girls, I suppose... *5/11*

Krystal- This is one of the few Hayley Kiyoko songs I haven’t heard actually. I listened to her a lot for a bit, then I guess I fell off. It’s got a nice instrumental and it’s pretty cute. I think it’s maybe a little bit of a catchy radio hit sort of song, even if… I don’t know if it’s ever been on the radio? So at least there’s that. It’s just real, real sweet. *6/11*

Jaxon- Well this is an easy song to write commentary on. I think it’s the only Hayley Kiyoko song I have on my playlist and I DO have some thoughts. It’s a really good song, Chuu says I’ve listened to it 20 times, but her numbers are always off so like we can safely double that. It’s a really fun song, VERY catchy, very summery. A wee bit repetitive. I’ve considered using it myself in the past but always decided against it for it’s weaknesses as a song. All in all, I think your other song was stronger, but this isn’t too big a fall. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This tied with another contest, but Ali did not favor you in the tiebreaker. You ranked FOURTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Jared & Turcia with LOCK ME UP by Marisa Maino
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Oh, these lyrics... 👀... I'm kinda into it just for them, honestly? Like... cue the evil laughter haha... *3/11*

Jaxon- I feel this song had a really strong build up with the verses, and then the chorus kind of was average. Lyrically, the song was really fun and on point in my opinion. I’m kinda going back and forth on this song, in regards to is this slaying me right now? Is this something I just like? I don’t know. It was a fun song. *6/11*

Josh- I gotta be honest I feel like this has all the makings for me to like it but like... Idk something is missing. Its not clicking. Like I don't think its gonna be last place by any means but like eh. *6/11*

Krystal- I’m like… honestly vibing with the lyrics, but the delivery really is so boring about it. Cue the evil laughter [sounds dead] ha… ha… It gets better for the chorus, but it feels all zombie-like as I was in my 8am math in college years ago. Like I do start getting more into it, I’ll say, but at the same time, I feel a little bored by this week in general. At least this one has waaaay fun lyrics. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Lex & Ryan with Too Well by Renee Rapp
Krystal- This is really giving a jewelry box wind up ballerina instrumental. The vocals are surprisingly decent, maybe because this is Regina George, and I like the relatability of the lyrics. Honestly it’s cute. Like it’s not horrible, and I don’t hate my time here. I really do like the chorus! It’s pretty fun and upbeat and sweet. Even if it’s kinda… bittersweet? Yeah, this is actually pretty good. I like it. *3/11*

Jaxon- Honestly, shudders in the memory of me just not vibing with this gal during a sad breakup theme 2 seasons ago. This? This is much better than what I heard last time. This song is kinda like the OSTEN song from earlier, it just had a nice little catchy fun beat to it. I didn’t love it, I didn’t hate it. *7/11*

Deme- Ooh, Regina George? Here? Will she be giving the Regina George vocals, though...? No... I don't think we will... I mean, I like it? It's cute. It's fun. Shrugs. *8/11*

Josh- Why did I think Renee was like 35? Like I know a couple of songs by her and I think I used one in All Stars 2 of JUSCC and like this was def cute. Come through Regina George. She was solidly okay. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Jevy & Sean with Mindreader by Ella Vos
Jaxon- she is transforming △. The echoey vocals here and a really nice addition. I’m enjoying what I’m hearing here. From start to finish, I feel like this kept me captivated and having a good time throughout my 3 minutes of listening. It sounds different than everything else I have heard this round, I think it’s ability to stand out among the crowd will work in it’s favor instead of against it. Good pick. *3/11*

Krystal- I really like the instrumental here, like it’s nice and subtle at first. It gets a little less, and I’ll admit this clapping is maybe obnoxious, but the vocals are pretty solid. It gives a bit of Aurora. Real ominous. I just… don’t know, like it feels a bit like it doesn’t have cohesion? It starts one way, then it ends up another way. The song isn’t consistently giving one vibe. I think it falls apart the more I listen. *10/11*

Josh- Okay this started and I was like omg this sounds like its gonna be so good. Then she started singing and it was like... very tame and i was like okay kind of a contrast then. Then the chorus came up and the instrumental was picking up and I was like okay yeah here we go its gonna get really good.. but then she kept just kind of singing mildly and I was like okay so we aren't gonna get much progression here with her voice are we. Like the music itself really kept going and if this round was based on just the production of the song without the singing than it'd do really well but like.. if the singing isn't captivating then is it really a good song? *9/11*

Deme- Oooh, fun intro? Oh. I don't know how I feel about this song not that the vocals have kicked in, though. The clapping is... fine...? The vocals are... I don't hate them...?? It's kinda growing on me the longer it goes on, though. Even with the random little background noises. *7/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.25. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Braden & Cameron with What If It Doesn’t End Well by chloe moriondo
Deme- Okay, wow, I... like this a lot more than I thought I would, honestly? I mean, it's Chloe Moriondo, so I'm not suuuper shocked, but like... the instrumental's so nice? The vocals?? *1/11*

Josh- Very calm and mellow until the last minute or so which like.. i like some good build up and added instrumentation to stay engaged in the song but like... I wish we had more to keep me interested in whats going on in the first two minutes because I was just waiting for something to happen and enjoyed it when it did. *11/11*

Jaxon- After this first verse, I’m really hoping the chorus picks up…. and the beat tricked me into thinking it would, but then it didn’t, and then it went back to the slower melody. Oh wait, we finally got to the part where the song picks up. I feel this song is going to be hit or miss with everyone, and I’m personally having a bit of a hard time emotionally connecting with the song. Maybe it’s a song that would grow on me over time, but for the right now, I feel like it was a bit of a bore. *11/11*

Krystal- I like a lot of songs from Blood Bunny. This one isn’t like anywhere near top of the list, but it’s not a bad song by any means. I like the little instrumental and how subtle it is. I just feel like it’s one of the slower ones and her little mmmmm mmmhhh mmmh isn’t as for me. *7/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.5. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means the tops/bottoms this round are Alex/Kat, Austin/Xakim, Justin/Tim, Caleb/Kemi, Agni/Pennifer, and Jack/Sandy.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Alex & Kat with HARD TO LOVE by OSTON
Josh- The first song with "The Animal Pact" back together. We just got an OSTON song two rounds ago and I'll say I liked this song so much better than Whatshisface. I don't know that it's like my favorite song of the week or anything but like its fine for what it is y'know. I'm feel like in the verses her voice is lovely and in the chorus we don't need that like layered vocal almost that almost sounds robotic at times? Very brash. *5/11*

Jaxon- This OSTEN-ASTON-OSTEN chain is gonna be the death of me, but I’m excited to hear something that isn’t Whatshisface from this gal because I haven’t really checked her out. This had a cute beat to her, I do feel the edge I love in her other song is missing a bit. Her voice is really nice, and she is actually singing here which is nice compared to the sing talking. It twas a fun start to this round! *9/11*

Deme- I like her vocals. She's cute. The chorus is kinda cute, too? I'm just kinda... shrugs... she's cute, though! Definitely don't hate her. *10/11*

Krystal- Her singing voice is pretty nice certainly, and I do think the instrumental pairs well. The synth is pretty decent as well. I think this song kind of falls in a place where it’s fine to me but not much different than anything else I hear regularly in this competition. *8/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Agni & Pennifer with Hot All the Time by Leah Kate
Josh- Oh I know some songs by Leah Kate so I went into this being so excited i was like oh Leah is gonna really kind of pop off like the songs i know she does. This was not that. Like its fine? But i'm not like coming back to it by any means. *7/11*

Deme- ...I, uh. I thought I'd like this more than I did. 👉👈. She's got pretty vocals? The instrumental is nice? *9/11*

Krystal- I like one whole Leah Kate song. Maybe two? This one’s… a song to me. Like there sure are lyrics. Her voice sure is a voice. The instrumental sure is an instrumental. This sure is a week, isn’t it? The chorus is a little investing, maybe. I feel like a rat stuck in a trap and I want to gnaw off my own leg to reach the end. Mary Kate and Ashley would’ve used this 10 years ago in their DVD career with some flaccid hetero romance in their films, maybe set in California. *9/11*

Jaxon- Ima keep it real, I was bored during that first verse. Then the bridge happened, and it got my hopes up for a turn around, and then the chorus was kinda meh. The second verse was definitely better than the first, and then I feel the song found it’s footing. This is a different sound from Leah Kate than I’ve heard in the past, so that’s appreciated, but all in all I just liked it. I didn’t love it, I didn’t dislike it. *8/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.25. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Caleb & Kemi with no love lost by laye
Jaxon- I liked this song. I feel maybe it’s just the fact it’s following up the song that came before, but it’s feeling really one note throughout. Like I LIKE what I’m hearing, but I feel it’s not really mixing anything up or doing something to keep me entertained all the way through the song. It’s kinda more chill vibe background music to me. *10/11*

Deme- ...This intro sounds like... some song I can't put my finger on right now? I don't know. The vocals are nice. She's cute? Shrugs. *11/11*

Krystal- This voice feels really, really heavy on the synth to me. Like… a lot. It gives artificial in the way where I can’t not notice. And the song itself just falls flat to me. Like I don’t really think the instrumental is interesting until the chorus, and the vocals just are so, so synth-y. *11/11*

Josh- Meh. I have no love lost for this song really. Get it? Anyways thats all i can really come up with to say for this one like its all in the title of the song really. *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.5. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Jack & Sandy with MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT by Elley Duhe
Jaxon- I’m really liking her voice here. The cinematic feeling this song has is really good. I can’t really put my finger on what it is exactly about this song that I’m really loving, but I am really loving this song as I listen to her. I don’t know, I feel I could see this ending up as my #1 rank, so unless theres a late game absolute slayage, this was a really good pick if you ask me. *1/11*

Deme- This... gives some kind of vibe. I don't know how likely I am to listen to it again, but I do like that the vibe's a little different, and I'm a fan of the vocals for sure, so like... go off...! *6/11*

Josh- I feel like me saying this is a running theme of this round by like its okay. It defintely works but like im not going be revisiting this anytime soon if ever. *8/11*

Krystal- I do like the vocals here honestly. Like they’re a bit diverging from the instrumental at first, but in a good way, and then it starts to mesh more. It’s a bit weird and ominous and creepy. I like that. And I like the parts with just instrumental. It’s real nice. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This tied with another contest, but Ali did favor you in the tiebreaker. You ranked THIRD overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Justin & Tim with Achilles Heel by J. Maya
Jaxon- The R&B undertones of this song is really doing it justice. Her voice really is kinda pulling me in and keeping me captivated here. I don’t know, I’m really enjoying this song right now. I fear this was a slay. Good pick! *2/11*

Deme- ...I like the lyrics? I really, really like the lyrics. The vocals are nice, too, I just... don't really like the song itself... 👉👈 *4/11*

Krystal- This is certainly an instrumental. And the voice is strong and clear. I like the faint echo. It’s not bad at all. I just don’t know yet. Like… it went up, but at the same time, I feel like I’m still waiting for something that’s not coming. It feels like it’s dragging along at my heels, screaming like a feral cat in heat. But I also like some of the vibes, so I’m real stuck. Annoying, but intriguing. *5/11*

Josh- I love some good greek mythology themeing and mythology. Ms. S45 Survivor kind of snapped with this. The beat is nice and not like totally underwhelming or overwhelming. Also the double play on words of rhyming heel with heal was really good. *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Austin & Xakim with i feel everything by Amelia Moore
Krystal- I do kind of like the sweet element to her voice beneath the little bit of a beat and the hint of synth backing sounds. I do really like when she starts making bizarre sounds, and I like when she screams. I like a good scream. Scream it out. Yeah! She’s having a rough time I guess. *2/11*

Josh- Oh I really enjoyed this honestly. Not juding the song exactly on this but I feel like the music video doesn't really reflect the exact sound of the song but eh. I can def see myself coming back to her. This feels like something I'd blast in the car on the way to work. *2/11*

Jaxon- The vibe of this song was super on point on multiple fronts. I will say I feel the chorus truly outsold the verses here on every metric possible. The screaming really just kinda works for me here. The production on the song was done pretty nicely, and all in all I enjoyed listening to it. *5/11*

Deme- ...Oh, wait, I'm kinda excited about this? I really like the intro, and the way the vocals sound... the instrumental... the way she says "fucking"... 🥰 oh she's loud! She's loud. She's loud. I'm a fan! *2/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the fourth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Caleb & Kemi.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
Austin & Xakim have nominated...
Joey & Andrew
Agni & Pennifer
Justin & Tim.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
Austin & Xakim have nominated Andrew & Joey, Agni & Pennifer, and Joey & Tim to potentially face Caleb & Kemi in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the three teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Austin & Xakim you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the four teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 3:30am est on 5/28.
333 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
2. Achilles Heel
3. Mindreader
4. for the girls
5. i feel everything
6. LOCK ME UP
7. Too Well
8. Hot All the Time
9. HARD TO LOVE
10. no love lost
11. What If It Didn’t End Well

Deme:
1. What If It Doesn’t End Well
2. I Feel Everything
3. LOCK ME UP
4. Achilles Heel
5. for the girls
6. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
7. Mindreader
8. Too Well
9. Hot All The Time
10. HARD TO LOVE
11. no love lost

Krystal:
1. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
2. i feel everything
3. Too Well
4. LOCK ME UP
5. Achilles Heel
6. for the girls
7. What If It Doesn’t End Well
8. HARD TO LOVE
9. Hot All The Time
10. Mindreader
11. no love lost

Josh:
1. For The Girls
2. i feel everything
3. Achilles Heel
4. Too Well
5. HARD TO LOVE
6. LOCK ME UP
7. Hot All The Time
8. Middle of the Night
9. Mindreader
10. no lover lost
11. What If It Doesn’t End Well

Overall:
1. i feel everything (2.75)
2. Achilles Heel (3.5)
3. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT (4) (Ali Favored)
4. for the girls (4)
5. LOCK ME UP (4.75)
6. Too Well (5.5)
7. Mindreader (7.25)
8. What If It Doesn’t End Well (7.5)
9. HARD TO LOVE (8)
10. Hot All The Time (8.25)
11. no love lost (10.5)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!