This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Crater

Topic » The Crater

326 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Krystal:
1. she knows it
2. Padam Padam
3. god sent me as karma
4. Monster

Deme:
1. Padam Padam
2. she knows it
3. Monster
4. god sent me as karma

Josh:
1. god sent me as karma
2. She Knows It
3. Monster
4. Padam Padam

Jaxon:
1. she knows it
2. Monster
3. god sent me as karma
4. Padam Padam

Ali:
1. Monster
2. god sent me as karma
3. Padam Padam
4. she knows it

Kemi has a higher average tonight- so they will get to choose first.
326 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi has decided...
Steal Turcia.
326 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Pennifer has decided to...
Steal Kemi. As Kemi did not choose to stay with Pennifer, Pennifer has decided to go to pancake. So meet me in this discord server.
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
First Elimination:

Justin vs Andrew
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is by a vote of 3-1...
Andrew!

-
Andrew's Commentary:

Krystal- I like some Elliot Lee songs, and I wasn’t sure about this one at first, but this instrumental is so so so good. I’m loooooooooooving these vocals too. Like there’s something very… musical about it? It’s very grand. I really really dig it. Best you’ve sent so far.

Deme- I mean... as the title says, this song is fun. I really like whatever's going on with the vocals, and like... it's just so fun, I don't know?? And the background vocals?? Obsessed.

Josh- OH it was super acoustic and then we jumped into like a super fast tempo. Omg wait why does this - omg I just got to the chorus this song?? Wait she's s good this is like Crack wth. The contrast of the upbeat song but the like sad message about being the only one to not be happy. It kind of reminds of Gimme gimme gimme by abba during the chorus? Wow this is my favorite crater song so far. And this song apparently is only like 10 days old??

-
Justin's Commentary:

Josh- My Crown vibes? I feel like I could see this doing well for a very specific round but I feel like i dont entirely mind her just sing-talking. Like it's not a bad song by any means just wish it sounded a bit more well mixed. Sounds like she recorded it on her cell phone

Deme- Wait, the lyrics for this one are kind of killing me... I love it? The vocals just sound so done, and the instrumental works well with them.

Krystal- I do like some clapping. The voice is… a voice. I like the dog sounds. Bark bark. I don’t like the other parts. I mean, it’s a sex song. It’s definitely that. I don’t know if it’s… I think this missed me by miles. It feels incredibly frightening. She got a degree in sucking d***???? 😳
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Second Elimination:

Tim vs Joey
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is by a vote of 3-1...
Joey!

-
Joey's Commentary:

Krystal- I think this is oddly giving Shania Twain if she was leaning more towards pop than country, but maybe I’m just losing my mind. It’s distinctly possible my fever burnt away my braincells. This is… fine, I guess? Like I don’t mind it. I think there’s a bit of annoying backing vocals, but overall it’s tolerable.

Deme- I really really like the vibe of this song. It's like... just such a vibe? I don't even know. Bop.

Josh- Oh its was kinda cute? Maybe? I feel like Jaxon is really gonna love this but honestly Chappell tends to be a miss for me more often than not. Actually I think he just bought tickets to see Chappell in the fall? Idk. This song wasn't my fav overall by any means.

-
Tim's Commentary:

Josh- I'm gonna stay not beating the hating slower songs allegations because I didn't enjoy her much. Like I was kind of bored and it just kept going like. It has to be very very captivating if you are gonna be 5 minutes long. I almost felt like my problems with this song are similar to your mission song for this week.

Deme- This is a pretty song. Vocals are pretty, instrumental is pretty, I just like... can't see myself listening to this again.

Krystal- I actually do like the vocals here, and there’s something relaxing about the instrumental and the whispers. Like it’s just… relaxing. I don’t know, like I just really enjoy it. Also, why does this remind me of Shania Twain too? Maybe that fever did burn up my braincells. I actually quite like this, even if it’s not really my thing. I love these instruments. I might even revisit it at some point of my existence. Who knows?
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Red Wine Supernova
2. Green
3. Sick Bro
4. Fun

Krystal:
1. Fun
2. Green
3. Red Wine Supernova
4. Sick Bros

Deme:
1. Red Wine Supernova
2. Fun
3. Sick Bros
4. Green

Josh:
1. Fun
2. Sick Bro
3. Red Wine Supernova
4. Green
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
There was a tie between the two winning eliminations, but let's see how they decided to proceed.
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Andrew has decided...
Stay with Joey.
322 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Joey has decided...
Stay with Andrew.
319 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
First Matchup:

Jevy vs Andrew
319 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Jevy Posted:

Andrew Posted:

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!