This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Crater

Topic » The Crater

340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
First Elimination:

Lex vs Tyler
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is by a vote of 4-0...
Lex!

Lexs Commentary:
Krystal- Well obviously I fucking love this song. Like who do you think I am? Shrek kicked ass. And this sooooong I think about it all the time it’s so good.

Jaxon- Honestly, the other judges love this pick, I'm bored. Definitely better than the alternative your opponent gave us. An elim win is an elim win, congrats!

Tylers Commentary:
Krystal: What the fuck drove you to send this…. Like of all things. You should’ve just not submitted at this point.

Jaxon: You're a quitter. You tried to quit all throughout All Stars 2 when things weren't going your way, and you wanted to quit the first time things didn't go your way here. You know how I feel about quitters, hope to see you never!
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Second Elimination:

Ryan vs Tony
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Ryan!

-
Ryans Commentary:

Krystal: This is like fine I guess? Rebecca Black’s new music isn’t bad or anything. I just don’t care about it.

Jaxon: Honestly, I liked this a lot more than I was expecting to. It was kinda good, I know there was the whole thing 'Omg Rebecca Black can actually sing despite Friday' craze that happened, but this was kinda bawpy.

-
Tony's Commentary:

Krystal: This is… a song yeah. It’s got an okay beat. But I don’t want to hear these lyrics or these moans. Why?

Jaxon: I can't really tell if you were just giving up here, but I unironically appreciate Cupcakke. Like, would I have chosen to go with this? No, probably not. But like, I did enjoy my time listening to it so you got me there. Unfortunately, I just liked the other song more on an everyday basis.
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Worth it for the Feeling
2. CPR
3. Accidentally In Love
4. UK, Hun?

Josh:
1. Worth it for the Feeling
2. Accidentally In Love
3. UK, Hun?
4. CPR

Krystal:
1. Accidentally In Love
2. Worth It For The Feeling
3. CPR
4. UK, Hun?

Deme:
1. Accidentally In Love
2. Worth It For The Feeling
3. CPR
4. UK, Hun?

Overall:
1. Worth It For The Feeling (1.5)
2. Accidentally In Love (1.75)
3. CPR (3)
4. UK, Hun? (3.75)

Which means, Ryan get's the priority for stealing a partner if Lex & Ryan are not in agreeance of staying together.
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Ryan has decided...
Stay with Lex.
340 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Lex has decided to...
Stay with Ryan.

Which means there will be NO new duos formed this round.
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
First... the elimination matchups as decided by Alex S & Xakim:

Turcia vs Aaron

&
Jared vs Alex N.
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
First Elimination: Turcia vs Aaron

Turcia Posted:

Aaron Posted:
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia!
-

Turcias Commentary:

Jaxon- Mom. Is it time for me to shamelessly plug the fact I have a signed Vinyl by the queen UPSAHL herself? Monica Lewinsky is a top track from her for a reason. For me, it’s a bawp and if I felt you knew me any better, I’d say you’re catering to me in a gamebotty way… but I don’t think you know me that well to know these songs I stan.

Josh- Oh she is so good. One of the only upsahls songs I know and I love the story and message of this song.

Krystal- Monica Lewinsky. I really like her singing voice, like… it’s a bit of a good chaos with the static and the fun vocals and overall I think it’s pretty solid. I’m not UPSAHL crazy, but I can appreciate some fun.

-
Aarons Commentary:

Jaxon- I actually really liked this. The composition of the song was done really nicely, it felt really complete, and her voice was really pretty.

Krystal- Long ass intro. Why is she running? This is like those scary depictions of AI Gwyneth Paltrow that live in my head (https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1651690840530591745?lang=en ). This singing voice is decent enough, and the instrumental is pretty nice. I think it’s just nice overall. I don’t hate it.

Josh- I feel like if you like this song you stan Lana Del Ray because it was giving that vibe which I don't like.
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Second Elimination: Jared vs Alex N.

Jared Posted:

Alex N. Posted:
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared!

-
Jared Commentary:

Jaxon- LOL. It’s giving me shamelessly trying to convince Josh that Victorious music is actually really fucking good. A bit of a basic ass choice here from their discography, and theres a certain F/F duet that outsells this one, but a bop that I listen to to this day nonetheless.

Krystal- Me? In my Victorious era? Maybe. I watched those like 12 hour total videos all about it. This song honestly fucks severely, like… Victoria Justice was never as strong vocally as Liz Gillies and the other one who’s famous ig. But this is the one time it HIT. Like fuck yeah, take a hint, take a hint. Sooooo good I listen to it all the time.

Josh- Oh the way Jaxon LOVES this I feel like you have a good chance at winning your battle

-
Alex N. Commentary:

Jaxon- I liked this more than I was expecting too. His vocals were nice, the song was short and sweet, and it was pretty well done. Unfortunately, I just think I prefer the three over songs posted here.

Josh- Uhm well I didn't enjoy this that's for sure

Krystal- Oh, it’s a man. He’s got a sweet enough voice, I suppose. And I don’t hate it particularly. The piano is a nice touch, and he’s very… decent. A lil Troy Bolton boy. Sure. I don’t have much to say.
336 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Monica Lewinsky
2. Summer Never Ended The Damage Was All Mine
3. Take A Hint
4. Leave Me in the Dark

Krystal:
1. Take A Hint
2. Monica Lewinsky
3. summer never ended the damage was all mine
4. Leave Me in the Dark

Deme:
1. Monica Lewinsky
2. Take A Hint
3. Leave Me in the Dark
4. summer never ended the damage was all mine

Josh:
1. Monica Lewinsky
2. Take a Hint
3. summer never ended the damage was all mine
4. Leave me in the dark

-
Overall:
Monica Lewinsky - 1.25
Take a Hint- 2

Turcia gets potential partner picking priority.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!