This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 4: Results Show

Topic » Round 4: Results Show

392 days ago
Jaxon
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Noelle with Hell With You by Alice Gray
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- Oh she was pretty good. I feel like she feels really appropriate for this week. It just feels self produced but also being a nice quality where it doesn't feel too cheaply made or amateurish *2/11*

Jaxon- The thumbnail looks iconic, so I hope the song lives up to her! I didn’t dislike the song by any means, but I don’t think it ever really popped off for me at any point. I think her voice sounded really nice, and honestly I do feel that this genre can lead to some weaker vocals that add to the charm of the song, but not Miss Gray. I think this song will end up in the middle for me, it wasn’t my favorite of the round, but it didn’t disappoint- very middling for me.  *6/11*

Krystal- Tell this dude to shut the hell up, girl. Like in the music video. I do really think this has a sound kind of like what I’d hear in a Netflix movie, too, but maybe it’s not so bad. Because I kind of like how it tells a story, even if the story is making me like 😨. Like this is not the same level of messed up! Maybe try to find a different hell. *10/11*

Deme- Damn. Girlie's having a bad time in this video. I like her soup list. Anyways, her voice is gorgeous and I kind of love this, actually? Bop. He is... driving a toy car up her side now... blinks...? *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Nate with Valenine by Snail Mail
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I would almost expect to hear this in a musical, for whatever reason. I thought I didn’t like it at first, but maybe I do… Something about her voice really keeps me hanging, waiting for it to come back, like where did you goooo? And when it gets into the chorus, oh hell fucking yes. I really am in love with this chorus. It’s got the anger, the fire, that I really want to hear. This is such a tough week. *2/11*

Deme- Gay video? Gay video? GAY VIDEO. Okay, anyways! Do I kind of hate the sudden shift from slow to fast? Yeah. Don't ask me why, I couldn't tell you. It doesn't really matter, anyways, because the vocals? The vocals? 🥰 Bop. *7/11*

Josh- Uhm the chorus is pretty good! All like 45 seconds of it within the 3 minutes of the song. I know there has been a lot of talks and controversy over slow songs = bad songs and I don't think that is entirely true. That being said this song had such a slow pace I couldn't help but to be disinterested and ready for it to be over within the first minute. *11/11*

Jaxon- Omg? Snails making his appearance in season 11 I see. This song has a very complete feel to it, which I appreciate. The slow in the verses to the fast in the chorus is a really nice contrast within the song, and the first time it happened kinda had me gagged. All in all, a really nice choice. *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Coco with What If I Love You by Gatlin
Josh- She was def cute. It honestly gives me lover album vibes from Taylor. Like it'd probably wouldn't be one of my favorites but like just listening that's kind of what I'm getting from it. *4/11*

Jaxon- The upbeat instrumental in this song was nice to listen to. I have like a comparison for this song, but like, I can’t quite pinpoint it. Her vocals are fine, nothing special but nothing bad to listen to. It kinda just has that vibe that I assume most if not all song this round will have. This could be higher, it could be middle of the road, depends on what else has been posted. *7/11*

Krystal- Oh, this is like fine. This girl looks like she’d belong in the Safety Dance music video. Not that it relates to anything. This has a very… boppin’ instrumental, not sure how to describe it, and her voice goes high in a way I like and overall has a pretty fun sound. It definitely feels like it belongs in a Netflix movie, so… certainly fits the theme. *7/11*

Deme- Ooh. The vocals are super pretty, and I kinda dig the instrumental? I wasn't expecting to like this one, but like... I do! Bop. *6/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This tied with two other contestants, but you ranked the best last round. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Kevin with 2 Cool 2 Care by Anna Bursch
Krystal- This sounds a little bit like a song I’d hear from HOLYCHILD. I didn’t think I’d like it. Like it drags and it’s weird and her voice kind of pisses me off, but I like it. I really like it. It’s got something a bit obnoxious and horrible that just makes me go ohhh yeah. I really quite enjoy it. God, it’s so whiny. Hell yeah! I think my tastes make no sense even to me. *3/11*

Deme- ...I kind of absolutely love this and also absolutely hate it? I was so thrown off by the vocals, but like... I also really like them...? I don't know about the chorus, but like... the intro... was really good... sits here. Okay. Okay. It's a really good song, actually. Go off. *5/11*

Jaxon- Honestly, the saving grace of this song was the beat/production… it was really nicely done. Other than that, I fear this was a miss for me bestie. I didn’t really like her voice- it sounded a bit whiny in the voices, and then the high pitched chorus vocals didn’t really do it for me either. This song just wasn’t it for me really. You’ve been on a hot streak so far this season, a change in the tide, or a theme that got you down bad? Only time will tell. *11/11*

Josh- okay so this is giving the end of the movie when the character is all smiling and happy in their car with the window down and their hair blowing back and it rolling into the credits. She's cute. She's a tiny bit fun. Like not like in your face fun but like a subdued hidden kind of fun. *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This tied with two other contestants, but you ranked between the two last round. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Juniper with Ideas by AU/RA
Josh- I feel like I really enjoyed and like the build up into the chorus. Sometimes songs will feel like they are building up to something then give you absolutely nothing. This song was not that. Def a good choice for this week to me. *3/11*

Krystal- I like AU/RA! Her voice is pretty like… deep here, which is really niiice. I don’t know if I love the way it drags so far, but I do like the echo-y sound that is laid out beneath it. And I do like this sort of funky little chorus it’s got going on. But overall this songs feels a little plain for me… Ooh, but I do like when it gets a bit staticky and distorted. That’s nice. I do think this has more edge than most songs so far, which is also a benefit. I’m unsure how I feel on this really, very mixed. *9/11*

Deme- Oh, hi Au/Ra! The issue here... is that while I usually like Au/Ra music, I don't know if I... really like this one...? I do like the chorus, though! The chorus goes off. I wish the whole song was the chorus. Whatever was going on there was really good. Oh! The rest of the song is better than the beginning. Okay. Bop! *8/11*

Jaxon- I like AU/RA, and honestly I was a bit worried seeing her with this theme knowing what I usually listen to her by her, but I feel it fits. The beat was fun, there were some electronic parts I wasn’t much a fan of, but it was a pretty solid catchy song overall. Her voice is nice as always, and I really don’t have much negative about the song. All in all, I was a fan. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This tied with two other contestants, but you ranked the worst last round. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Anthony with Sweat by Zayn
Krystal- He has a pretty nice voice, but I really don’t know if this sound works all that well for me. It just feels like the song drags a bit, and while Zayn has a very beautiful voice, I’m- oh nevermind I like the instrumental now. I like his voice with the little synth sounds behind it. Now we’re getting somewhere. It feels very… idk… 90s maybe? I’m kind of fucking with it. No wonder Zayn split for his solo career, though I could not tell you a single song from him. What’s this song even? Oh, right, he’s saying it. Sweat, blah, sweat, blah. It’s cute I guess! (And for the record, I did hate the first six seconds but I changed as a person during the song. Zayn changed me.) *4/11*

Deme- Zayn still makes music.......? blinks. Anyways! I don't really love this or anything, but like... it's a vibe. I can't deny it. I also really like the vocals, and the instrumental, just like... I don't know. I don't know. I'm still a fan! Also LET IT BE KNOWN that within FIVE SECONDS of listening to this song Krystal told me, and I quote, "I hate this", so her ranking is a fucking mystery to me I guess but go off! *9/11*

Jaxon- One Direction solo careers is big this season I see. I do like this song more than the Louis song, but still I really don’t think I would listen to this on my own really. His voice is nice, except those few times he sang ‘yeah’ it sounded off to me, but those 3 total seconds really are minimal. The production on this song was meh to me, but, hey the other judges want more men so it will maybe get boosted by them. *9/11*

Josh- This song didn't really stand out much to me, but I guess it fits the criteria of the week tonally but like in a category that is calling for indie bedroom pop sounds we pick one of the one direction boys? Like the last song we had by one of them was good but this one was a miss for me. *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Drew with Desert Bird by Louise L’Amour
Krystal- Cowgirl slop pop??? Oh that is something I’ve never considered. It’s kinda… good, like I wouldn’t watch a western on my life but… it’s giving something I’d expect to see in Scott Pilgrim (not that I’ve seen it). I actually kind of like it. Like her voice is at times a bit irritating, but the sort of irritating I like. She sounds like she belongs in a Target commercial. *6/11*

Deme- This hurts my ears. It's probably more me playing it with my volume at 100 and not adjusting it than the song itself, though. Anyways! This is fine. It's not really my vibe, but I kind of dig the vibe it IS giving? Her voice matches the instrumental perfectly. Also let it be known that this would not be found anywhere near Scott Pilgrim vs The World, or even anywhere remotely close, I have zero (0) idea where Krystal got that one from????? *11/11*

Josh- The vibe enough very much gives desert strangely enough. The kind of twang. Maybe it's the guitar idk. Anyways if there is one thing about me to know it's that in media (movies, games, shows, etc) I hate desert settings. The are always so dull and boring. Truly terrible. The song was eh but I just kept thinking how much I hate deserts the entire time. *9/11*

Jaxon- Okay she’s real indie, I see you. Honestly, this is giving me strong The Pierces vibes, which I do like me some Pierces. Her voice was pretty and definitely fit the vibe of the song. I’m curious to see where this lands in my ranks because while there were some elements of the song that I enjoyed, I do feel there are other styles that would appeal more to me. This will be a wild card I think. *8/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.5. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Adam with Know My Name by Snow Strippers
Josh- The vocals feel so muted and unimportant in this song but I guess the music itself is kind of fun. Like I definitely preferred listening to this than multiple other songs this week *8/11*

Jaxon- Honestly, an iconic band name. I appreciate after the 7 minute slip up last round we are back to a standard 3 minute song bestie. I do think you found a middling ground between just an EDM dance song to something that still has that vibe but added in some vocals. The vocals were very hazy though, and ultimately, I still feel like this song just wasn’t my style or something I would really like. Sorry <3. *10/11*

Krystal- This is an okay EDM-y sound, if it’s EDM… I don’t know. The voice feels like it’s being drowned out. I could hear this in an arcade at Chuck E Cheese. Like it’s fine? I’m not super big on it or anything. I love how diverse EDM music is that you have a love of EDM and I have a love of EDM, but I don’t love the EDM you send me. *11/11*

Deme- This is kind of a bop? I wasn't sure I'd like it at first, but then the vocals kicked in and I was like.......... oh. I get it. I get it now. She's cute! I'm a fan. *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 9.75. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Kemi with you can’t stay mad at me by lael
Deme- Super pretty vocals. When they got all high pitched right before the chorus...? And IN the chorus? 🥰 The video was the most distracting thing ever, though. Wow. *4/11*

Josh- I feel like this song has a lot of great ideas and potential to be a really great song but imo it doesn't reach its full potential. Like it's really good and I like the message and words. Just at times I'm like "oh this is good!" And then I give it a bit and I'm like "Okay I guess it's not that good". *7/11*

Jaxon- Honestly, this song was a slay too. The only complaint I have with it is when her vocals get super high in the chorus- sometimes they work for me, others they don’t. It was minimal in the ultimate song run time, so not a super big deal, but honestly, everything else was good. When the beat drops she is really fun to listen to. *5/11*

Krystal- Personally I can stay mad at her, so she better watch out. I think the voice is fine, like it’s pretty nice and almost relaxing to listen to. I do think it gets better when the instrumental picks up and it’s sort of a casual dance-y feel to it. Like when her voice goes high, I like that! It’s nice. I can still stay mad at her though. So she better watch out… *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Ray with KINK by Andrea Russett
Josh- Oh wow this could become a regular in my playlist? I just love how smooth but a bit edgy this feels? Might be one of my absolute favs from this week *1/11*

Jaxon- Okay? She is kinda a bawp tbh. The song started out a bit weak for me, but when the chorus hit, she really did a 180 into the slayage area. She never really let down the energy after that, for me a big step up from last round, but for the panel as a whole? We will see! Anyways, I liked this song! *2/11*

Krystal- I would leave her on read too. But I do think this has a nice edge to it, and I liked how aggressively she was like “Fuck I’m bored” because that’s me at all times. I think there’s a bit of a like rise and fall to her voice that works really well, like the song really has movement to it. And it’s just super fun to hear. But I do think it can at times get a little repetitive. *8/11*

Deme- Kind of obsessed with the intro already. Oh! Oh. I really like this, actually. The vocals are just... so good, and they fit really well with the instrumental. Bop. *2/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
In 1st we have... Turcia with Manic Pixie Dream Girl by EASHA
Jaxon- Honestly? This was kind of a slay. The beat and vocals had this hint of seduction to them that I really enjoyed. Then we got to the bridge, and honestly that is exactly what this song needed to keep my interest in it. This could potentially end up being my #1, but it’s early… so regardless, somewhere near the top. *1/11*

Deme- Oh, this is immediately a bop. I love this. The instrumental? The vocals? I'm kind of obsessed. Okay. *1/11*

Josh- I think I liked this? I feel like it was all pretty good except for the bridge I didn't really love but overall I'd give it a solid thumbs up. Maybe not two but at least one. *6/11*

Krystal- I really, really like this singing voice, like she sounds almost a bit disconnected and I like that level of disconnect vocally when the song almost requires a mix of the robot and melodical. It just really hits me in the way I like. Super pleased! And I really love when the distorted vocals kick in. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you FIRST overall this round.
392 days ago
Jaxon
The two team averages this round were...

Blue Team: 6.6
Red Team: 5.5

Congratulations red team, you have won this round.

Unfortunately for you blue, you must now decide who the two people you want to put up for elimination this round are. Every person must submit TWO names in their confessionals of who they would like to nominate.

You have until 1:00am eastern on 3/31. If everyone submits early, the results may be posted early too.
390 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
The two people that were nominated for elimination are...
Adam & Juniper.

Will you both please step forward.
390 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated is...
Juniper,
Back in line.

Adam, please give me your jacket. You do not have what it takes to become this seasons winner of Hell's Stadium. It's time to leave.
390 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Manic Pixie Dream Girl
2. KINK
3. Valentine
4. Ideas
5. you can’t stay mad at me
6. Hell With You
7. What If I Love You
8. Desert Bird
9. Sweat
10. Know My Name
11. 2 Cool 2 Care

Krystal:
2. Valentine
3. 2 Cool 2 Care
4. Sweat
5. you can’t stay mad at me
6. Desert Bird
7. What If I Love You
8. KINK
9. Ideas
10. Hell With You
11. Know My Name

Deme:
2. KINK
3. Hell With You
4. you can’t stay mad at m
5. 2 Cool 2 Care
6. What If I Love You
7. Valentine
8. Ideas
9. Sweat
10. Know My Name
11. Desert Bird

Josh:
1. KINK
2. Hell With You
3. Ideas
4. What If I Love You
5. 2 Cool 2 Care
6. Manic Pixie Dream Girl
7. you can’t stay mad at me
8. Know My Name
9. Desert Bird
10. Sweat
11. Valentine

Overall:
1. Manic Pixie Dream Girl (2.25)
2. KINK (3.25)
3. you can’t stay mad at me (5.25) (Finished 1st last round)
4. Hell With You (5.25) (Finished 7th last round)
5. Valentine (5.75)
6. What If I Love You (6) (Finished 4th last round)
7. 2 Cool 2 Care (6) (Finished 5th last round)
8. Ideas (6) (Finished 10th last round)
9. Sweat (8)
10. Desert Bird (8.5)
11. Know My Name (9.75)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!