This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Signature Dish Week

Topic » Round 1: Signature Dish Week

404 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
To the fourteen contestants standing before me, welcome to your first round of Hells Stadium. This is the first step in the journey to becoming crowned the next champion of Jaxon’s Ultimate Song Choice Competition.

Your theme this round is ‘Signature Dish’.

Essentially, this theme is a free for all. We want you to give us the first taste of your specialty in music. You can post any song, but make sure it is one that will impress the judges!

As you may have noticed, this season is themed after Hells Kitchen… and we aren’t in teams yet. That will all be dictated by how this round plays out. While twelve of you are fresh to this series, we have two familiar faces: Coco & Kevin. These are two of the best contestants to never win seeking redemption. They will be tasked with sending a draft list of who they want on their teams. After it is all said and done, we will have our first show off of the season!

In draft order, starting with the captains each song will go head to head. The first to score 4/7 in the show offs will be this rounds winning team.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 2:30pm est on 3/18 to post!
404 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Jakes Submission:
404 days 10 hours ago
oswordo3
Drew's submission
404 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Turcia Submission

404 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Nates Submission

404 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Junipers Submission:

404 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Noelles Submission:

403 days 20 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
cackles
403 days 20 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
My taste in music has recently shifted more towards pop rock, which might be surprising to some of the judges, as I used to not really listen to stuff like that or submit pop rock songs.
I've found a lot of great artists but tbh the 1 that really stood out for me was Halo Kitsch. She is super underrated but very talented.

I'm submitting All (Your) Fault, because I think it somewhat represents my original taste in some ways but also my new taste. Hope you all enjoy it!

403 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Joey's Submission

403 days ago
Symmetry888
Kevin's Submission
403 days ago
Symmetry888
Anthony's Submission
403 days ago
Symmetry888
Adam's Submission:
403 days ago
Symmetry888
Ray's Submission:
403 days ago
Symmetry888
Bengie's Submission:
401 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
this has been closed for some time but i forgot to close it so its closed its been closed i promise its closed

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!