This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9: Self-Empowerment Week

Topic » Round 9: Self-Empowerment Week

874 days 16 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome top 7, this is the final round before we enter phase 2 of the competition.

This week, your theme is 'Self-Empowerment.' What we want to see from you is a song about lifting yourself up. That should be the major theme of the song.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 1:00pm est 12/2 to submit!
874 days 16 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Omg I knew the moment I saw this theme what I would post. This song means so so much to me. I really hope you like it because this is definitely me.

Sia - Angel By The Wings

874 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
“Yeah I look good”

874 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
In case I need an explanation this song is about looking good and feeling good and I think we’re never more empowered than when we feel like we’re joyous and have a floating kinda feeling and that’s what this song gives me :)
874 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
We love some self empowerment about people’s bodies and being a woman!
874 days 6 hours ago
Christian_

i just love this song sm, the vibes of despite failing, you can always make it to the top of that mountain and show people what you're made of!
873 days 17 hours ago
Hunty
Azealia Banks - BBD
https://youtu.be/asemNcWXU1E
873 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) by Sophie Ellis-Bextor & Freemasons

This song is about turning your heartbreak into motivation. The meaning of the song is to dance the pain away, and be able to free yourself and put yourself in a healthier state of mind. I really find this to be a good metaphor, because I tend to gravitate towards music to mend and help me heal my negative thoughts.

Not only that, but Sophie Ellis-Bextor is incredibly underrated as a vocalist and as a singer.
873 days 16 hours ago
Lex13579
873 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
-Closed 5 hours ago -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!