This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 7: Zodiac Week

Topic » Round 7: Zodiac Week

856 days ago
Jaxon

Welcome to round 7 everyone. This week, your theme is 'Zodiac Week.'

What we want you to do, is pick a zodiac sings... it could be yours, it could be whichever one you like the most. We want you to find a song that represents the personality of the zodiac sign, and then explain how & why. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Brittany, Jordan, and Jin, this round your life is dependent on scoring above the other.

Everyone else, avoid going into the Duel Room for round 8.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 2:00pm est 11/4 to submit!
855 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://youtu.be/kHLHSlExFis

I am an Aquarius and I feel like we’re always trying to pick at peoples’ brains and question everything there is to life itself. We are lovers of the arts and sciences and this video shows lots of pieces of art and sciences (the earth, for example).
855 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Here’s where me not knowing my astrological sign well is gonna get me
855 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
LMAO same…
855 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
https://youtu.be/BiQIc7fG9pA

Gemini baby! All about that duel personality which I feel this song really pushes. It does feel like you're being torn from one side to the other being a Gemini,  that I care but fuck you mentality
855 days 17 hours ago
Hunty
Pisces

aside from the obvious sea/water references, i do believe this is as relaxed as this zodiac sign, yet has this moving waterforce inside. and ofc this song slaps so

855 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Not the zodiac sign lol I don't even know any songs with this.
855 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
Okay I did some digging. Found scorpios are loyal, brave, passionate, and compassionate. I feel like this song, telling the narrative of a singer looking out and having devotion to a prostitute, embodies that. Plus it’s fun and wild like scorpios. Hope y’all enjoy :)

855 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
The deadline has been extended by 2 hours to 4pm.
855 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama

Virgos wear their hearts on their sleeves and are emotional in my eyes. They don’t let people get in their way and if you upset them theyre gonna be petty and let you know.
855 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
Scorpio are honest and loyal in relationships, just like in this song, even if she knew that the other half is no longer in love, she still tries all she can to get him to stay with her.

855 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
A Virgo-type song by a Virgo artist!

Virgos are very analytic, critical and high judgements signs. They aren’t afraid to speak their mind and have things done their way, which I feel like is a solid representation of what I am! My take on this song is really playing on the side of a Virgo that is closed off and reserved, and doesn’t let people in quite easily! Here, that is very much well reflected. It’s a song about cutting people off!

855 days 3 hours ago
Lex13579
https://youtu.be/Y8ygKnBtKAk

I decided to choose a song based on my own zodiac, which is Virgo. Virgos tend to have trouble with love and stay single for a long time. They always seem to be pretty pessimistic. They also tend to be scared to submit themselves to love. I chose this song because I feel like the girl that he is singing to has very similar tendencies with love as Virgos, and he’s trying to tell her that it’s OK and not to be scared.
855 days 2 hours ago
Christian_

Leave it to the emotional Cancer to get "that summertime sadness" during a season that most others see as joyful and carefree. While obviously Cancerian in its lamenting of the end of warm-weather days, "Summertime Sadness" is also a reminder of how "electric" and "sizzling" these water signs can be — when they finally choose to leave their homes and attract every single person in their wake.
854 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
On the appearance, Virgos are humble, self-effacing, industrious, and practical, but under the surface, they are frequently natural, kind, and sympathetic, as befits their zodiac sign. Virgoans are methodical and quick thinkers, yet they have so much mental energy that they are frequently stressed and tense. They are often struggling with expressing their emotions because of their practical mindset.

854 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!