This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Results Show

Topic » Round 6: Results Show

877 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
CAN I FINALLY WIN THIS WEEK OMGG
877 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Max with Electric Dream by Pixey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- *1/11*

Krystal- When her voice gets whine-y, I kind of want earplugs. I do really, really like how she just holds out the dreams in Electric Dreams for-fucking-ever, though, like I did enjoy that antici…… pation. But all in all, I didn’t feel much positive or negative about the experience. It’s probably gonna go somewhere in the middle for me. *6/11*

Deme- Oh wow, her vocals are so pretty? And the instrumental works perfectly here. When it picks up about a minute and a half in? Hell yeah. *8/11*

Jaxon- This song had a really amazing buildup in my opinion, from the first time she sang electric dream and there on out, it was a really great listening experience. Then the last line… her vocal was absolutely stunning and it felt like the perfect way to end the song. I really don’t have any complaints about this one, I honestly really liked it! *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.5. This ranked you SECOND overall this week.
877 days 9 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
omfg??
877 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
WHAT THE FUCK
877 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
This was an annoying theme ugh I hate it here
877 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Coco with Sure by Hatchie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Hopefully you found a good song… I remember you blogging your breakdown quitting our job interview… </3 I really like these vocals, like they are soft, light, and airy in a way I really like. I also enjoy the soft rock vibes to it, like it’s just really adding to it in a way I find enjoyable. I also think there is something like a rawness to the vocals at time and a little emotion peeking through I haven’t seen from other submissions yet. You know what? I really fucking like this, so take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif  *1/11*

Jaxon- I think that though you may have struggled, you really ended up with a great song this week. Their vocals are really mesmerizing, and I think the beat is very upbeat and nice to listen to while having this dreamy like way of production that worked really well for me. I think this was a great submission! *5/11*

Josh- *4/11*

Deme- Your blog about this round just about took me out, but this song is great? I love her vocals, I love the instrumental, everything about it just... bop. Great pick. *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you FIRST overall this week. Congratulations on winning this round.
877 days 9 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
yay
877 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
Oh she ate
877 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
COCO AND I CARRYING FOR OUR TEAM
877 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
The bottom two of each team is...

Blue Team: Brittany & Jordan

Pink Team: Jin & Hunty

The two teams were separated by a 1.0 difference in average.

The winning team this round is...
The Pink Team.

This means that both Brittany and Jordan will head into the duel room, and as this round is setting up a double elimination, so will Jin as he was the lowest ranking member of the pink team.

Brittany, Jordan, Jin... three of you are headed into the duel room, and only one will return to the competition. Good luck.
877 days 8 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
THANK U JUDGES also congrats Maxi xx
877 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Fade Into You
2. Out Of Mind
3. Electric Dream
4. Letting Go
5. Sure
6. Color Theory
7. Young Adult Friction
8. Chaeri
9. Stayin’ Alive
10. Loonatic
11. Happyx3

Josh:
1. Electric Dream
2. Color Theory
3. Fade Into You
4. Sure
5. Charei
6. Letting Go
7. Staying Alive
8. Loonatic
9. Out Of Mind
10. Happy x3
11. Young Adult Friction

Krystal:
1. Sure
2. Young Adult Friction
3. Loonatic
4. happy x3
5. Chaeri
6. Electric Dream
7. Stayin’ Alive
8. Letting Go
9. Color Theory
10. Out Of Mind
11. Fade Into You

Deme:
1. Letting Go
2. happy x3
3. Sure
4. Stayin’ Alive
5. Chaeri
6. Loonatic
7. You Adult Friction
8. Electric Dream
9. Color Theory
10. Out Of Mind
11. Fade Into You

-
Overall:
1. Sure (3.25)
2. Electric Dream (4.5)
3. Letting Go (4.75)
4. Chaeri (5.75)
5. Fade Into You (6.5)
6. Color Theory (6.75) (2-1-1-0-0)
7. Young Adult Friction (6.75) (1-2-1-0-0) (2-2) (6)
8. Happy x3 (6.75) (1-2-1-0-0) (2-2) (7.2)
9. Stayin’ Alive (6.75) (0-2-1-1-0) (3-1)
10. Loonatic (6.75) (0-2-1-1-0) (1-3)
11. Out Of Mind (7.75)

-
Blue Average: 6.2
Pink Average: 5.2
877 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
We did so good
877 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
Hmm
877 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I’m ready for 10th tbh

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!