This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Results Show

Topic » Round 6: Results Show

883 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
883 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
To start the night out, lets reveal the results of The Duel Room between Lex & Charlie.
883 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Lex... Charlie...

The person being eliminated is...
Charlie with Stayin’ Alive by Say Lou Lou
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Fully was not expecting a Stayin' Alive cover here, so go off...? Definitely prefer the original, but this one's still a bop. Like, I love the instrumental and the vocals and just... wow. The ah ah ah ah bit... yes? *4/11*

Josh- *7/11*

Jaxon- This was honestly a pretty good cover of this song that turned it into something of their own, which is what makes a good cover in my opinion. They have really nice voices that really fit in well with what the theme was going for this week, but this honestly has not been my favorite that I have listened to so far. *9/11*

Krystal- I didn’t expect this somehow. Like this is a really weird cover of this song, and I mean I do like the breathy, ominous energy to it, but at the same time such a popular, amazing song being re-used in this fashion doesn’t hit with me in a dream-y way as these other songs did. *7/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.75. This tied with four other contestants. In a vote of 0-2-1-1-0 you were not favored. In a second vote of 3-1, you were favored. This ranked you NINTH overall this week. Unfortunately, that did not beat Lex's overall and you have been eliminated from Versus.
883 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Robbed legend.😢
883 days 14 hours ago
xcharliex
I was pushed. This game confirmed Jaxon hates me!
883 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Brittany with Out Of Mind by Diiv
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This definitely had this sound that I was really looking for this week… it is something you can just turn on and really tune out the world with and just experience the extremely chill vibe being offered by the song. I am really glad you took my advice and took this risk of posting a song that wasn’t all over the radio because for me this worked out extremely well this round. I think you have really found your footing this season in the competition and are proving why you were asked back for a second chance to begin with. *2/11*

Krystal- I have no clue what he’s singing. What is he saying? Is he whispering or am I just incapable of hearing words? It’s like pretty decent for sure with this soft rock-y instrumental beat, but I’m not sure it’s carrying enough of a dream-y quality for me. It feels more like when I need to turn on the subtitles because I can’t hear shit on the TV. *10/11*

Josh- *9/11*

Deme- Looove the instrumental here. While the vocals weren't the most impressive, they work well with the instrumental and I'm pleasantly surprised. Great pick. *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.75. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this week.
883 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
Oh wow another close week
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Jordan with Loonatic by Loona/Odd Eye Circle
Krystal- The vocals are really cute honestly. It does have these dreamy vibes and I like the way the oh-oh-oh-oh-oh sounds. I just get Sailor Moon vibes from this honestly and I can’t quite say why, like it just makes me think of it. All cutesy and sweet and fun and I liked that a lot. Upbeat, kind of chaotic, for a brief moment reminded me of Peepy??? I like it. *3/11*

Jaxon- Honestly, this wasn’t really exactly what I was expecting to hear this week… I did want to be a bit lenient with the guidelines for everyone, and I do feel like this fits in well enough… this just isn’t really for me. It really just isn’t my style of music that I like listening to, not that it was an objectively bad song to hate. It’s very not me, and I would probably skip it pretty early on if it came on my playlist. Sorry :(. *10/11*

Josh- *8/11*

Deme-  Absolutely was not expecting to see Loona here - I looove their vocals? This is just such a bop, and the instrumental's so fun? Great pick! *6/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.75. This tied with four other contestants. In a vote of 0-2-1-1-0 you were not favored. In a second vote of 1-3, you were also not favored. This ranked you TENTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
THE SCORES ARE SO HIGH???
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Jin with Happyx3 by RYOTA
Deme-  I just... love the vibe of this one? The vocals are great, the instrumental's so fun and vibey - great pick overall. *2/11*

Josh- *10/11*

Jaxon- This song definitely wasn’t it for me… but I do think it may appeal to the other judges more.Similarly to Jordan, this just really isn’t my style of music that I seek out or actively like as a listener. I don’t think it is an actively bad song, I just don’t really think it works for my taste and what I want to listen to. Sorry:(. *11/11*

Krystal- This song sounds so cute already! I like all these like cute, bubble-y instrumental songs paired with the pacing of the song. And it has these dream-y elements to it, especially once it reaches that slower part of the song which feels really great paired with the more upbeat sections, like it’s bouncing up and down. It has motion. I like that. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.75. This tied with four other contestants. In a judges vote of 1-2-1-0-0 you were not favored. In a second vote, the judges were deadlocked at 2-2. We went to the backup metric of overall season average, where you ranked lower at 7.2. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Drew with Young Adult Friction The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
Krystal- I like the skeleton. His vocals are fine, I guess, if a bit whiny and irritating, but at times I kind of like it? It’s like the whiny of those shitty indie bands I like so much. Or The Smiths, the depressed bastards. I do feel like there is a subtle dream-y quality to this that I like. *2/11*

Deme- Love love love the instrumental, and all of the vocals here are just... so good? When the girl's vocals kick in... yes. Yes. Bop. *7/11*

Josh- *11/11*

Jaxon- I loveeeed his voice. This song definitely has a vibe to it that I was really loving and made the song a great listening experience. I don’t really have anything negative to say about this song, I definitely could see myself listening to this in the future on my own playlist and on my own time, I just need to give it a couple more listens before officially making that decision! Good pick! *7/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.75. This tied with four other other contestants. In a judges vote of 1-2-1-0-0 you were not favored. In a second vote, the judges were deadlocked at 2-2. We went to the backup metric of overall season average, where you ranked higher at 6. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Hunty with Color Theory by Tea Leigh & Luke Reed
Josh- *2/11*

Krystal- The vocals give me this weird energy, like it’s kind of creepy but I’m also sort of reminded of Of Monsters and Men for some reason and I’m not even sure why. The instrumental here is really nice, like it doesn’t take over their soft vocals, but I do feel like the song never picks up much and it just stagnates in a way. *9/11*

Deme- The vibe of this one... I'm a fan. Everything about this works great together, and I really enjoy the vocal/instrumental pair-up here. Great pick! *9/11*

Jaxon- I honestly really enjoyed this song. It was a very easy vibe to listen to and had a very relaxed sound to it. I could definitely see myself listening to this in the future! I will say, this probably isn’t my favorite song of the week… but I did end up liking a lot of these songs a lot this week and it was just really strong competition. Anyways, I am glad you posted! :) *6/11*

The four scores combined, plus one pre averaged penalty point, gave you an average of 6.75. This tied with four other contestants. In a judges vote of 2-1-1-0-0, you were favored. This ranked you SIXTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Christian with Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
Jaxon- Honestly, this song was mesmerizing. It has pretty much the exact vibe I was imagining in my mind, and I think that this song is going to be a top contender for me this week. Her voice was absolutely amazing, the beat of the song was done extremely well, and this could very well be added to my playlist. You posted a gem and I’m glad I got to hear it. *1/11*

Krystal- Why does this sound like a country song I’d hear at the start of a Spongebob episode at first? I can definitely see how this song is dream-y as soon as the vocals kick in with her slow drawl, but mostly it just makes me sleepy and confused why I still feel like I’m hearing country. Am I losing my mind? Is it even there? Hello???? *11/11*

Deme-  Not a huge fan of the instrumental + speed of this one, but the vocals themselves are gorgeous and the song itself is just... such a vibe? Great pick, and hopefully the other judges ranked this one higher! *11/11*

Josh- *3/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This ranked you FIFTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Braden with Chaeri by Magdalena Bay
Deme- Okay, the intro here goes off. I'm into it already. I wasn't expecting the vocals to sound like this, but it all works surprisingly well together and I kind of love this, actually? *5/11*

Josh- *5/11*

Jaxon- The production on this song was absolutely amazing. I do feel like her vocals weren’t my absolute favorite thing in the world, and the beat stuck out to me more initially… but then halfway through the song the beat somehow got even better… and not only did it get better, but it better complimented her singing. This was a very impressive start to the week, I don’t think it is going to be my favorite… but it definitely WOW’d me by the end and I was a fan of the song. *8/11*

Krystal- This kind of reminded me of that one movie at first. The really shitty one with the Monolith. A Space Odyssey? Now this reminds me of Poppy. I don’t know why. Something about this song makes me deeply uncomfortable which is possibly the point in her defense. The vocals are beautiful and the faint synth to it is gorgeous, especially with this beat sort of pressing inward. *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This ranked you FOURTH overall this week.
883 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
OMG
883 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Lex with Letting Go by Wild Nothing
Deme- Love love love the instrumental here, especially the pixel trombones. I really like the vocals, too? Great pick. *1/11*

Josh- *6/11*

Krystal- I do like these soft rock vibes already, like we’re starting off strong. Oh, and now I’m instantly eating my words because his voice is dragging on so fucking much and it sounds like I’m listening to him while he’s in a sewer beneath me as I walk through the streets. This just actually does not have any real appeal to me, like I can barely understand what he’s saying and it’s- what the fuck was that noise? What the fuck is this instrumental? This song is giving me a headache. TURN OFF THE PIXEL TROMBONES. *8/11*

Jaxon- This beat immediately captured my attention. I think you definitely understood the assignment here, and I think that this was a really solid submission for this week. His voice was really nice to listen to, I think the beat really complimented the vocals, and I think the song did a great job at keeping you entertained from beginning to end. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you THIRD overall this week.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!