This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

887 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
Jaxon really robbed hunty 😂
887 days 21 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Hunty got a better placement.. I'm killing myself thank you
887 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Brittany with Holiday by Madonna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This beat just immediately draws me in and I know it’s an 80s banger I am going to adore. About the song itself, I really have no complains or negative feedback, it almost feels a bit catered to me. The only thing I will say, and I am going to keep saying it, is I want you to dig a lot deeper with your submissions. I fear you have stayed quite shallow in your thought process when choosing songs thus far and I want to see a bit more than a glaringly obvious choice. *3/12*

Krystal- I have very like… wary feelings about Madonna submissions for this song contest honestly. This song feels like something I’d hear in a commercial, but it also has some pretty chill 80s vibes once it gets past the parts of the song that sound like a soundbite that I’d hear in a commercial for getting a ring for your hubby for New Year’s because capitalism is a pest that needs exterminated, sorry Remy Ratatouille. Anyway, all in all it was a decent song but not quite groundbreaking either. *5/12*

Deme- This really feels like just... THE vacation song, honestly. It's so fun and upbeat, and like... come on, it's Madonna? Great pick for this week. *3/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 3.67. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-2 you were not favored. This ranked you SECOND this week.
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
I’m still not over being ranked so low
887 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
FINALLY YESSSSSS

https://media0.giphy.com/media/GX6wD9xMkPkz6th51X/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cdh9iuuzepxf6ab33haj3ohkhejekhffs4o8uitb&rid=giphy.gif
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
CAN BLUE TEAM WIN PLEASE
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
WHY IS PINK TEAM SO STACKED

there’s like so many moronic dogs on blue team
887 days 21 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
we 100% won
887 days 21 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
4 out of the final 7 were from our team
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
I HOPE SO
887 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st we have... Braden with Every Summertime by NIKI
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- For starters, her voice was kind of everything. The beat was just amazing and I think every component of this song just really complimented each other extremely well. Idk who this woman is, but I want to know more about her and her music after listening to this and that really is my goal from doing this. You keep knocking it out the park and I think you are a real frontrunner for me. *1/12*

Krystal- This song is already giving me nostalgic vibes for some reason. I really like that energy because it’s giving more of a summer feel from, like, a movie or something. But I do feel like the vocals are a little weak at times and the instrumental overpowers it. It still has this nice, dreamy, and sweet summery feel to it that I like a lot, though! *8/12*

Deme- Oh, I love this one from intro already? This is so fun? I love love looove the vocals, and it's just... so bouncy? Such a vibe? Great pick! *2/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 3.67. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 2-1 you were favored. This ranked you FIRST overall. Congratulations on winning this round!
887 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
I'm so confused on how I was punished for posting a party vacation song on a party vacation theme week  but okur
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
IF IM IN THE BOTTOM TWO
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
i agree drew this week was rigged
887 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
not only did someone submit rita ora for no reason, but i was placed in the bottom over an ED SHEERAN SONG

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!