This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
NERVOUS I TOOK A BIG MAXI RISK THIS ROUND
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
To start the night out, lets reveal the results of The Duel Room between Jordan & Lukas.
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Jordan... Lukas...

The person being eliminated is...
Lukas with Cardigan by Taylor Swift
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I’m really glad this isn’t the radio remix that was played consistently… Cardigan was a sleeper hit for me. It definitely isn’t my favorite off Folklore, but over time I really grew to appreciate it in a better light. I think Taylor is an extremely great lyricist and that is the biggest appeal her latest music has to me, and I think this song really showcases that. Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a miss for the other judges… but for me this was definitely a hit. I mean… have you heard this bridge! *4/12*

Deme- Your reason for picking this song? The most valid. The fact that this is off of the only Taylor album I know, like, absolutely no songs from because I wasn't a fan of her new sound? ...😬. While I didn't dislike this as much as I thought it would, I'm hoping the other judges liked this one more this week! *12/12*

Krystal- Not gonna lie and pretend I liked any of Taylor’s newer era stuff, mainly Folklore because I didn’t even bother with that album after it. Her vocals are nice and soft and cozy which is cute, but I’m not sure this quite gives me the vacation vibes I expected. Like I do understand it’s your idea of a vacation which I do appreciate, but it feels more like something I’d listen to on a cold winter evening. Still, this is your idea of a vacation and I respect that and I do like the song! *7/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7.67. This ranked you TENTH overall. Unfortunately, this means you have ranked lower than your competitor and have been eliminated from Versus.
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th we have... Charlie with Feels by Calvin Harris (ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme: …Honestly, I was worried about this one, but I'm getting such beach vibes from the instrumental alone? Okay? Okay? I'm... pleasantly surprised. This is so catchy? And super fitting? Even though I thought she was saying 'don't be afraid to catch fish' that whole time? Great pick! *5/12*

Krystal- This song is already giving me some summer-y fun energy right from the start. I do wish the autotune was a little less because it does grate, but there’s a lot of fun, dancing vibes to it that I can enjoy. Oh, god, is that Katy? I can’t fucking tell. She sounds like a Smurf. I just feel like this is one of those songs I’d find as a radio hit, and I can’t stand it to be honest with you. I’m sorry! It’s probably a fun song if you like… I don’t know… enjoy Smurfette? I’m trying here. I’m trying. *12/12*

Jaxon- I think Calvin Harris always produces really great beats, and I don’t hate this song… I just don’t necessarily like it? Honestly, I think Big Sean really was the star of this song. If this were a music video competition, I reallllllllllly loved the vibe of this video, but unfortunately this is about the song. Unfortunately, this song just wasn’t my favorite this week and this week had some really stiff competition. *9/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 8.67. This has ranked you TWELTH overall.
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Lex with Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj
Jaxon- I have an extremely distinct memory of this song being used for a commercial MTV used like every other commercial LOL. Anyways, I love me some Nicki. She has such a fun and unique flow that really is attracting to her music, and when she provides a pop based hit like this? They always go off. We definitely stan this song and we stan Nicki! *7/12*

Krystal- Oh, what a blast to the past with Pound The Alarm. The energy of this song is really fun and beach-y for sure because Nicki always delivers in that kind of energy. But I will admit the radio kind of killed this song’s enjoyment level a bit since like… who hasn’t heard the chorus? POUND THE ALARM! And here goes the fucking music like crazy. Still fun, but a bit overplayed. *9/12*

Deme- Wasn't expecting Nicki this week, but her songs go off so like... hell yeah. This definitely feels like a vacation song to me, and I'm glad to see it. Fun instrumental, the pound the alarm bit is iconic - great pick! *9/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 8.33. This has ranked you ELEVENTH overall.
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Shocked Feels was last tbh thats a bop
882 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Gl everyone!
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Max with Montana by Daya
Jaxon- I think the guitar strumming just immediately pulls you into this song. Daya really has this really soothing voice to listen to that the song really makes a point to just point the spotlight on and I appreciate that. I think this was a submission from you that really stretches you from what you have been posting so far in Versus and I think that you submitted another great song. *5/12*

Krystal- This song kind of gives me these like sad and low energy vibes which I’m not sure I like so much for a song about going on vacation, though I get why it fits. Like it’s all about wanting to run away and go be somewhere else. But to me, this is not the kind of vacation I’m imagining at all. And I feel like it’s just way too gloomy. *10/12*

Deme- Okay, wow, I love the vocals here. Something about this feels just... so vintage? It's such a vibe. And it's definitely fitting, so go off? Great pick. *7/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7.33. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-2 you were not favored. This ranked you NINTH overall.
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Well
882 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Jin with Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran
Deme- ..I can't believe you're about to get me exposed for liking some of Ed Sheeran's music 😔. Galway Girl is just... so fun? It's such a bop, it's so so catchy - I'm just, like, such a fan? Great pick for this round. *4/12*

Jaxon- There is like… one really basic song out there by Ed Sheeran I can tolerate and like. All in all, I kinda hate this mans music… and this song is not that exception for me :/. My trip to Ireland would definitely involve more listening to Dolores O’Riordan. Galway Girl just didn’t do it for me… it definitely treads in the territory of annoying me more than anything. Unfortunately, this song just isn’t for me. *12/12*

Krystal- Not this bastard and his stupid fucking Maltesers showing his smarmy British face in this song contest. Ugh, his singing isn’t even that bad, so like thanks, I guess? I’m not happy about it, but there’s a lot of fun energy to this instrumental that really elevates the song and he does a great job keeping this pacing all energetic and lively and sheer fun. I can see this as a vacation song easily. UGH. 😡😡😡 *6/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7.33. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 2-1 you were favored. This ranked you EIGHTH overall.
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Not all vacations are supposed to be over the top 😭😭😭

Sometimes it’s about having an escape but work I guess
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
HOW WAS ED SHEERAN RANKED HIGHER THAN ME LMFAOO
882 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Jaxon having the correct opinions on ed sheeran
882 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
He did

Krystal a vacation isn’t always over the top 😭💀
882 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
the way my team is still not safe because only Max has been ranked

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!