This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3: Results Show

Topic » Round 3: Results Show

893 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Hunty with Girls In The Hood by Megan Thee Stallion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Would this song be on my everyday playlist… probably not honestly. Would this song be on a workout playlist… hell yeah it would. This beat was exactly what I would be looking for and it definitely goes along with hyping you up for a workout. I’m not going to lie… you had me a little worried when you said you were going with rap, but this really excels in what I’m looking for so great submission. *2/14*

Krystal- I haven’t listened to much Megan Thee Stallion to be honest. She came in hard. This music bounces and it’s fun and it’s absolutely something I could imagine exercising to. Like it’s just fast-paced enough to workout to without being outright club music. And her vocals are nice and strong and she carries the pacing of the song so well. And she wants to fuck Sasuke????? Good for her. *4/14*

Deme- I don't think I've heard any song that's, like... just Megan Thee Stallion before this? Go off. This type of music isn't usually my style, but this was, like... a bop? I'm a fan? ...Did she just say looking for a Sasuke, I- please? Please? *6/14*

Josh- Listening this song picturing myself in the gym. I've finished my cardio and it's leg day. I'm onto the leg press. I need the attitude. I need the bad bitch vibes. Megan gives that to me in this song. I've never really listened to her too much but maybe this song I need to slide into a few of my playlists. Really enjoyed it. *3/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-3 you were not favored. This ranked you THIRD overall this week.
893 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Braden with Telepath by Conan Gray
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This song had me slightly dancing in my seat as I was listening to it, and honestly that is such a great sign in general… but to get me working out? Yes ma’am! I enjoyed this one a lot, and honestly this would be great at any point during a workout… to start you off at a good pace, at the peak when you’re ready to QUIT, or a cool down to help you finish out the end. It may only be three rounds so far, but I definitely have my eye on you to be a potential end gamer because you have really impressed me so far. *1/14*

Krystal- Wow, when his voice gets all high, I really don’t like it. I guess it’s impressive he can get higher notes, but I wouldn’t say I like them all that much, so I’d prefer he never try a Mariah Carey note or I might start crying. The beat is solid, and the instrumental is fun. I like it a lot more than the vocals which are just kind of decent to me and at times painful. *11/14*

Deme- I was kind of nervous when I saw who this was, because all of the Conan Gray songs I know are very... not... workout-y? But I'm pleasantly surprised! I really liked this one. I love love looove his voice, and the instrumental is so nice and fun? Is this 80s? Is this 80s? Do I not know how 80s songs sounded? It's a mystery. Anyways... great pick! *2/14*

Josh- Mentally, I'm on that elliptical right now. I'm swaying my arms back and forth to the rhythm of this song. We are having a good time. Great choice. Idk her but she is now on my playlist. *1/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 3-1 you were favored. This ranked you SECOND overall this week.
893 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means the winner is Lukas with Physical by Dua Lipa
Deme- Oh hell yeah? I love love looove Dua Lipa's voice, and the beat is just... so so upbeat and catchy? I love? I could definitely see working out to this - the song name is literally Physical. Great pick! *1/14*

Josh- Duas workout anthem. I've had this on many times in the gym. Honestly a lot of songs off this album are great workout songs. The fast tempo really gets my blood pumping. I'll turn the treadmill speed up for this song. Thank you. *2/14*

Jaxon- Very similarly to Drew, this song almost seems like too basic a thought process to really WOW me this week for a number 1. However, Dua Lipa appeals to my gay ass on a whole different level and Physical is really a sleeper hit for me on Future Nostalgia that aged like wine and only ever get better over time. The song does the magic and gets me hyped to work out even when I don’t want to. Basic, safe, but good choice because I see this performing well. *3/14*

Krystal- Honestly Physical is a fucking bop. Dua Lipa had no right going off as hard as she did, song after song for a while there. Her voice is just right with this bouncy, fun instrumental. And I can absolutely imagine exercising to this with lyrics like “Let’s get physical!” I mean, come on. It’s all about getting pumped the fuck up. If this was out when I used to do dance, all the girls in the studio would’ve been warming up to it no doubt about it. Exactly what I wanted this week! *2/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2. This ranked you FIRST overall this week. Congratulations on winning the week!
893 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
The bottom two of both teams are...

Blue Team: JJ & Coco
Pink Team: Drew & Charlie

The winning team this week is...
The Pink Team! Which means they have won their third consecutive round in a row.

This means headed into our third Duel Room of the season is JJ & Coco.
893 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
However, this results show doesn't end here.
893 days 3 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Damn once again I’m in the duel room. The judges this season are really tough.
893 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Below, is the list of everybodys overall season average as of round 3 results:

Max: 3.33
Braden: 5.33
Hunty: 5.33
Coco: 5.67
Lukas: 5.67
Jin: 6.33
Jordan: 6.33
Lex: 6.33
Christian: 7.33
Drew: 7.33
Charlie: 10.33
Brittany: 11
JJ: 12
893 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
I am tired of seeing the same team lose every round... so it is time for a mix up.

Based off the averages above I have come up with two new teams that equal out better in performance.

If JJ Stays & Coco is eliminated these will be the new teams:
Blue Team:
Max
Lukas
Jin
Jordan
Charlie
JJ

Pink Team:
Braden
Hunty
Lex
Christian
Drew
Brittany

-
If Coco stays & JJ is eliminated these will be the new teams:
Blue Team:
Max
Coco
Lukas
Jordan
Drew
Brittany

Pink Team:
Braden
Hunty
Lex
Jin
Christian
Charlie
893 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
With that being said, this concludes the results show. Be prepared for either outcome and give next round your best.
893 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Telepath
2. Girls In The Hood
3. Physical
4. God Is A Dancer
5. Level Up
6. Instruction
7. Judas
8. Lean On
9. Don’t Start Now
10. Genetics
11. All I Do Is Win
12. Edge Of Midnight
13. Sexercize

Krystal:
1. God Is A Dancer
2. Physical
3. Serercise
4. Girls In The Hood
5. Judas
6. Level Up
7. Instruction
8. Edge Of Midnight
9. Don’t Start Now
10. All I Do Is Win
11. Telepath
12. Lean On
13. Genetics

Deme:
1. Physical
2. Telepath
3. Serercise
4. Lean On
5. Don’t Start Now
6. Girls In The Hood
7. Judas
8. Genetics
9. Level Up
10. God Is A Dancer
11. All I Do Is Win
12. Edge Of Midnight
13. Instruction

Josh:
1. Telepath
2. Physical
3. Girls In The Hood
4. Level Up
5. Judas
6. Don’t Start Now
7. Instruction
8. God Is A Dancer
9. Lean On
10. Sexercise
11. Edge Of Midnight
12. Genetics
13. All I Do Is Win

3. Girls In The Hood (3.75) (1-3)
4. God Is A Dancer (5.75)
5. Judas (6) (2-2) (7)
6. Level Up (6) (2-2) (13.5)
7. Don’t Start Now (7.25)
8. Instruction (8.25) (3-1)
9. Lean On (8.25) (1-3)
10. Sexercize (9.67)
11. Genetics (10.75) (2-2) (10)
12. Edge Of Midnight (10.75) (2-2) (12)
13. All I Do Is Win (11.25)

Blue Average: 8.2
Pink Average: 6.25
893 days 2 hours ago
sosyomomma
Wow robbed
893 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
I KEEP GETTING ROBBED BY ONE JUDGE
893 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
Holy heck, wow.
893 days ago
Hunty
she wants to fuck Sasuke????? Good for her.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!