This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Results Show

Topic » Round 6: Results Show

950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
I will be separating you into three sets today...

Set A: Michael, Rory, Zach
Set B: Tim, Randy, Ev
Set C: Fox, Seth, Kinny
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
The safe set is...
Set B
950 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
Thank goodness. I don’t watch glee so I thought this could’ve been the end for me
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Tim with Bust Your Windows
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Solid singing voice for sure, but the instrumental and clapping kind of overpowers her voice a little at times. I also think the backup vocal sounds really paired well with that smooth voice. *3/9*

Deme- Oh wow, I wasn't sure about this one but I love it? The vocals are great, and everything fits together perfectly - great pick. *4/9*

Jaxon- Mercedes has a voice like no other, and unfortunately she was heavily underutilized in the show. This entire scene was so iconic for the show, and she really was able to sell it with her singing ability. This is another really great submission that makes me love doing Glee week! *3/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 3.33. This ranked you FOURTH overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Ev with Thousand Miles
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- I never realized they covered this on Glee, damn? I love the fact that this is a duet - definitely wasn't expecting that - and their voices are both so good? Great pick! *5/9*

Jaxon- I honestly have no memory of what was going on storywise in season 6 that had Rachel and Sam singing this together LOL. I think this song really works as a duet weirdly, and they kind of slayed with their performance here. It doesn’t scream iconic to me, but it definitely holds up with its vocals and overall well done version of this song IMO. *6/9*

Krystal- Oh, it’s a duet. Their singing voices harmonize fairly well and I do think their voices work well with the choice of a song in general. There are a few times I think I would’ve preferred them to sing parts different, but for the most part this is a solid enough song. *5/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 5.33. This ranked you FIFTH overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Randy with Teenage Dream
Deme- Definitely got thrown off with the abrupt start here, but oh wow? Oh wow? Acapella AND Darren's voice? I really enjoyed this one! *6/9*

Jaxon- I guess my unpopular Glee opinion was I really could not stand Blaine at all?? His vocals never WOWd me and his character was annoying, whereas at least Lea Michele could sing her ass off despite being the worst character ever invented. I know this is a standout performance for a lot of fans of the show, but for me it is kinda just meh? It isn’t awful to listen to, but with the lineup, for me, this will have a hard time competing.  *9/9*

Krystal- He has a pretty solid singing voice and it works really well with this choice of song, all soft and fluffy. I feel like he’s autotuned here because I can hear it and I feel like it really shouldn’t be. Decent pick. *6/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7. This ranked you SIXTH overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
The set who scored high this week was...
Set A.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Michael with Don't Rain On My Parade (Nayas Version)
Deme- God, Naya's voice was just... so impressive? Wow wow wow. This performance overall is suuuuper impressive, I enjoyed it from start to finish - great pick for this round! *2/9*

Jaxon- What a moment, when Santana came in and outperformed Rachel in her signature song. I love Nayas vocals, and this song definitely shows them off in a great way. You started Glee Week off with a bang, and there is already stiff competition to outdo. Great choice! *4/9*

Krystal- RIP Naya. Santana said I am going to make a dramatic entrance and you cannot stop me. I used to have this on my MP3 when those were still popular and I played it all the song. Naya’s singing voice will always be gorgeous and perfect for just about any song she’s ever sung. Very much enjoyed it! *2/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 2.67. This ranked you THIRD overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Rory, Zach...

You both tied this week, which meant the winner was determined by a judges vote.

The person who has won is...
Rory with Valerie
Jaxon- Naya always completed slayed Amy Winehouse songs. In my opinion, her performance of this song was pretty captivating. I think it has all the elements of success with having stunning vocals, an extremely fun beat, and just being a pretty great version of this song overall which I think honestly is a contender to outdo the original. Great choice! *1/9*

Krystal- Love Santana’s voice here, like it’s just really nice. And I like the way her vocals harmonize with the backup vocals at times. Sometimes it feels a little cheesy because of said backup vocals, but it still isn’t bad at all. *4/9*

Deme- More Naya! This performance is so upbeat and fun, especially when everyone else's vocals kick in - and it just sounds... so great? Not to mention Naya's vocals being just... so good. Great pick! *1/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 2. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote you were favored 2-1. This ranked you FIRST overall. Congratulations on your win and earning immunity for next round.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 2nd we have Zach with River Deep Mountain High
Krystal- Oh, I love these two singing together like they have so much power vocally when they harmonize. It’s just so damn good. Their voices are also really powerful by themselves, but together? Killer. I think they really did a fantastic job and this song is deserving of my #1!
https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gi *1/9*

Deme- Super impressive vocals from both of them. Amber right before the chorus, wow wow wow - great pick for this week! *3/9*

Jaxon- What was this, one of two times they put Mercedes & Santana together to duet?? Criminally underused as duet partners because their voices just completely meshed together perfectly. Lowkey they were robbed of going to breadsticks together, but by Quinn stanning ass was happy she won LMAO. They are powerhouse vocalist who were able to show off their talent here wonderfully. *2/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 2. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote you were not favored 1-2. This ranked you SECOND overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves Fox, Seth, & Kinny.

Since Fox has immunity, I will announce his placement first...
8th with Womanizer
Jaxon- For season 4, this performance kind of serves?? I don’t think this version outdoes Britney… but honestly it is pretty iconic. Their harmonizing is really great together… it makes me wonder why Unique and Tina didn’t do more songs together, or if this song was just made for their vocals?? Another great choice! *5/9*

Krystal- Wow, that’s a lot of autotune, huh? I like the way she sang “baby”! And that’s really all that stood out to me because her voice is just so drowned out by this autotune. I’m just… not really sure this shows me much of anything. *9/9*

Deme- While I definitely enjoyed this one, it feels a lot less impressive than some of the other picks this week - good pick nonetheless! *8/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7.33. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-2 you were not favored. This ranked you EIGHTH overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves Seth & Kinny, a finalist & a champion...

The person who is eliminated this week is...
Kinny with Tik Tok
Krystal- Is that Brittany? She’s so autotuned I literally can’t tell which works for this song for sure. When it gets into her actual vocals, the autotune drops a little and she sounds so good talk-singing it. But this is like… a lot of autotune. *7/9*

Deme- Always love a Kesha song - while it wasn't the most impressive song this week, it was a bop! I especially liked the part right before the final chorus - great pick, and I hope the other judges like it! *9/9*

Jaxon- I have no idea why they autotuned Heathers voice THAT much… like I get its an autotuney song, but like chile she is a better singer than they gave her credit for here. This was an iconic moment in the show IMO, but I don’t know if this was the best song itself to post for this week. Iconic nonetheless. *8/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 8. This ranked you NINTH overall this week. Unfortunately, that means you have been eliminated this week. You have proven your worth and ability in this game once before, and I wish you the best of luck in the redemption house.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means in 7th is Seth with Don't You Want Me
Jaxon- It’s a shame Ryan Murphy gave this iconic S tier song to these two characters… however, it is hard to not like this song?? Rachels part lyrically really serves like nothing else, and I think their voices mesh really well together in a duet setting. The beat is fun and its a well done version of a great song. *7/9*

Krystal- Once again, I feel like the autotune takes away from his voice a little bit. But there are also some vocals that it complements, especially with that echo, so I do think it’s alright. The vocals seem a little too soft with the beat at times. And I don’t know if I like Rachel’s voice at all here to be honest. I just don’t like her voice against his. *8/9*

Deme- Oh, I love this? Especially when they both sing together? Super upbeat, definitely a fan - great pick this week. *7/9*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7.33. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 2-1 you were favored. This ranked you SEVENTH overall.
950 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Valerie
2. River Deep Mountain High
3. Bust Your Windows
4. Don’t Rain On My Parade
5. Womanizer
6. Thousand Miles
7. Don’t You Want Me
8. Tik Tok
9. Teenage Dream

Krystal:
1. River Deep Mountain High
2. Don’t Rain On My Parade
3. Bust Your Windows
4. Valerie
5. Thousand Miles
6. Teenage Dream
7. Tik Tok
8. Don’t You Want Me
9. Womanizer

Deme:
1. Valerie
2. Don’t Rain On My Parade
3. River Deep Mountain High
4. Bust Your Windows
5. Thousand Miles
6. Teenage Dream
7. Don’t You Want Me
8. Womanizer
9. Tik Tok

Overall:
1. Valerie (2) (2-1)
2. River Deep Mountain High (2) (1-2)
3. Don’t Rain On My Parade (2.67)
4. Bust Your Windows (3.33)
5. Thousand Miles (5.33)
6. Teenage Dream (7)
7. Don’t You Want Me (7.33) (2-1)
8. Womanizer (7.33) (1-2)
9. Tik Tok (8)
950 days 11 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Damn not the Womanizer hate 💀 I get it, its cuz of the performance itself but… it was so damn iconic - and I find glee super cringy!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!