This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Redemption Forum

Topic » All Stars Redemption Forum

966 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Redemption this season will be hosted by Judge Josh (Oswordo3).

He will be assigning the potential themes to submit to, and will be determining who will be the one to win each battle... and then ultimately return to the competition.
963 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Pablo & Quack, Josh will be posting your first theme either tonight or tomorrow
963 days 10 hours ago
oswordo3
Welcome! You guys are officially the worst of the best! Don't worry though, you're fate is not sealed. There is still time to turn the clocks back and earn your way into the game. As the first two it's going to be a long road but as all stars I'm sure you are up to the challenge!

As your first challenge I'm saying... Welcome Back! (to the 90s)

Show me a song that came out anywhere from 1990-1999 that you think will advance you to the next round.

Good Luck!
963 days 10 hours ago
oswordo3
You have 48 hrs to complete this redemption battle. Please have your songs turned in by 7pm CST.
963 days 5 hours ago
paul028
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
REDEMPTION BATTLE RESULTS INCOMING - Welcome Back! (to the 90s)

Pablo - Genie in a Bottle

vs

Quack - Fantasy
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Genie in a Bottle – What did this song sell me? S-E-X. Christina’s debut single to the world was a song all about how you need to rub her right for her to make your “wishes” come true? This song was on the end spectrum of the 90s when a lot the decades pop stars really came through. The early 90s still had a lot of 80s stars releasing hits so when you think of those pop stars from the 90s you have those last mainly 1996-1999 coming through and Christina is just a 90s pop icon and this is the song that set her into her wonderful career. Will all that be enough to push you into the next round?
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Fantasy – Straight away this video gives me just absolute 90s. Young and happy Mariah living her life carefree. This song is so… light and carefree? When I hear it is just gives me this vibe where things feel easier. The power that Mariah has and this song like many of hers show her incredible range. Just her riffing those high notes is great to hear. I feel like the video almost gives me more of a 90s feeling than the actual song does itself. Still a stellar pick for this 90s redemption battle. Will it be good enough to beat the competitor?
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
And the winner of our very first redemption battle is...
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Pablo with Genie in a Bottle!

You will advance onto the next redemption battle. Who will be your next competitor? We will soon find that out.
961 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Unfortunately that means Quack, you will be the first one to be officially out of the game this season of Jaxon's Ultimate Song Choice Competition. We have enjoyed your time here and don't this loss reflect you. Its a tough game against the best of the best, and you were one of the best. You will always have that as an all star.

Goodbye, Quack.
961 days 10 hours ago
paul028
the way i made it to 3 episodes!
960 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
Week four may have just started for the main players, but here in Redemption it's time for our second showdown.

Last week Pablo beat Quack in the 90s battle.

Will he proceed forward or will the newcomer Donte be able to knock him out and potentially earn his spot back in the game?

What am I looking for this round?

- Redemption Round 2 -
Songs Originating from Video Games.

There is music everywhere you go and video games are no expecting. I'm looking for songs that are made specifically for games, not songs that already exist that are featured in games (for example Just Dance series or a Karaoke game for the Wii).

One of you will level up, and for one it'll be game over. You have until 10 pm CST on September 7th to have your songs submitted.

Good luck, Contestants.
960 days 7 hours ago
camell22
This song is one I personally love

https://youtu.be/EJCq_hnFZyk
960 days 6 hours ago
paul028
https://youtu.be/163_C5UVU-I

for the game Destiny ❤️

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!