This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome 16 contestants to our first results show of the season! I am excited to start this season out with a bang... as a reminder for each team one person will win immunity for round 2 and one person from each team will be eliminated.

Let's get to the results!
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Tonight we will be announcing Team Trishas results first, judges by Josh & Jaxon.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
If I call your name, please step forward...
Turkey Lee Curtis
Tim
Carlos
Michael
You four make up our top two and bottom two for the team! I will now announce the safe contestants placements.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd place we have...
Beck with Only Fan by Trisha Paytas!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This song fits so perfectly for Trisha. I think it shows her growth as an artist and being able to find the perfect beat and tempo to go along with her voice. Also the promo in this song, she really is a businesswoman that I have nothing but respect for. I loved it to say the least! *3/8*

Josh- We love that she put out a whole ass song to promote her onlyfans. This song honestly gives you the smooth and sexual/sultry vibes it is trying to give off in terms of being really a promotional tool for another form of media she provides. Its an absolute bop too which honestly is a plus. If I weren’t extremely homosexual and didn’t care to see what she is doing on there at all I might just go give her the coin. *5/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 4, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be THIRD for the week.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th place we have...
Josh with I Love You Moses by Trisha Paytas!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Josh- The absolute serve from Trish with this song? Celebrating her fiancé’s culture by making an updated version of her hit song “I Love You Jesus” but giving it a Jewish spin? But also in the same point besides the biblical figure being appreciated in this song her finace’s name is literally Moses so it represents her love for him? Also her nailing her Hebrew? We love a bilingual queen. A good pick to say the least. *3/8*

Jaxon- So I’m not going to lie, I do prefer the OG I Lose You Jesus, but it is impossible to NOT like this song. Trisha really pops off in that second verse and the tune of the two songs are way too catchy, it’s not even fair. Moses may have freed Trishas soul, but Trisha frees my soul with this song. The only option is to stan! *5/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 4, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be FOURTH for the week.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th place we have...
Rocky with Thick by Trisha Paytas!
Josh- Honestly this is such a fun song. From the beat to the music video she really hit it out of the park. It’s a good song about not only self-acceptance of your body and all for body positivity, but also that people who are seen as bigger, plus-sized, or “Thick” are seen as something that be sexually desirable. We love to see it. *4/8*

Jaxon- This is serving me STRONG Tempo vibes by Lizzo, but like it came out first which we stan. I LOVED Trishas parts in this song… but not gonna lie this feature really lost me. He didn’t add to the song… and for me took away from it. I don’t think this is a bad pick… but for me listening to 8 Trisha songs and comparing them… it gives me an easy reason to rank this one lower than others. *7/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 5.5, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be FIFTH for the week.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th place we have...
Mannix with Lost & Found by Trisha Paytas!
Jaxon- So I’m going to admit something…. Trisha Paytas gave me chills at one point during this song. I really never thought that would be something that would ever happen? I appreciated seeing a different side of Trisha this week, and I do think this song meant a lot of her to make and you can hear it in the song. I do think this was a risky but good move to make this week. I don’t think it will win, but I think it will keep you in the game. *4/8*

Josh- While I loved the beautiful story-telling of the music video, the lyrics are good but I suppose its just Trish isn’t who I go to for a ballad. I feel like the song isn’t a completely successful song when I’m caring more about whats going on in the music video than whats happening in the lyrics. *7/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 5.5, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be SIXTH for the week.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd place we have...
Michael with Cinderella by Trisha Paytas!
Jaxon- Okay…. this song did not have to go off as hard as it did. The verses, the chorus, the everything it just fits so perfectly together??? Please this is so beautiful. I can’t believe I have never heard this before but I have honestly fallen in love with it?? BRB I’m going to go add this to my playlist real quick. *2/8*

Josh- How did I let this slip past me all these years? Just when you think you’ve heard all the songs, Trisha manages to have a complete gem hidden away. This was so good and it honestly makes me appreciate her as an artist. She clearly isn’t the best vocalist in the game but the effort she puts into it is completely noteworthy. *2/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 2, which places you in second for this weeks rankings!
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner of Team Trisha is...
Turkey Lee Curtis with Freaky by Trisha Paytas!
Josh- Congrats. You found it. The best song to ever to be created. Freaky is such a good song and really what drove me to fall into the worm hole of youtube that is Trisha Paytas. This song gives me like Circus era Britney which is objectively one of her best albums. Trisha really embodied that perfection all within this song. *1/8*

Jaxon- THIS is THE Trisha song. I don’t know if anything she does will ever outdo THIS. I listen to this song on the regular and it never disappoints, it never gets the skip while I’m driving in the car, and it does nothing but fucking slay me. This song should have charted #1 on the billboard hot 100 and I will never forgive society for not doing that. There are so many GREAT things about this song I could really just go on and on about it. I know every damn word and thank you for letting me listen to this for this round. If you don’t win I will demand a recount. *1/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 1, which placed you first this week! Congratulations on winning and securing immunity for round 2!
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
The person who failed to impress the panel this week and will be eliminated is...
Tim with Covid Christmas by Trisha Paytas.
Jaxon- Well… you found the one person who doesn’t like Christmas Music! Working at a grocery store (or retail in general) will do that to a person. If there was one artist other than Ms. Carey I would choose for Christmas Music, I must say it would be Trisha… but even with that I just think in comparison it doesn’t live up to her other music or songs posted this round. I think Merry Trishmas would have fared you a bit better, but in all honesty this just has to be at my bottom. Sorry :( *8/8*

Josh- I feel like in music Trisha’s weakest spot has always been her Christmas songs, and this isn’t an exception. There probably is only one of her Christmas songs that I would of loved to seen and the rest I always skip over if I go on a Trish spree on spotify. It’s a cute song, but it just doesn’t leave me wanting to hit the loop button to listen to it again. *8/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 8, placing you in last. I'm sorry, but this means you have been eliminated from JUSCC.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves Carlos in 7th place with Daddy Issues
Josh- This song is a good bop. I also love the music video, Trisha is always great with serving iconic looks and she does that a lot through this song. While being iconic in its own right, this song doesn’t give me that absolute “umph” or make me want to sing along really. *6/8*

Jaxon- If there is one thing Trisha knows how to do, it is market to an audience and stay relevant. In all honesty, I don’t have any daddy issues… but I also have never heard a bad song about them. The song is catchy, and definitely showcases Trisha very well. I think a great choice. *6/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 6. This has placed you in seventh in the rankings.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Moving on to team K-Pop, judged by Krystal and Deme.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
If I call your name please step forward...
Zach
Tyler
Stacey
Brittany
You make up our safe zone tonight. Congratulations, I will get on with your rankings.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd place we have...
Zach with Love Scenario by Ikon!
Krystal- I really like this song! I didn’t think I would at first because his voice has a little bit of a whiny quality, but it’s cute now that I’m listening to it a little bit more. I do think this song has a good upbeat energy and the backup vocals add to that. I just think I wanted a little bit more oomph from it. *3/8*

Deme- Ooh, a group I haven't actually heard of! I'm pleasantly surprised. The opening bit was really nice to listen to, and all of their voices work so well together - not to mention how catchy it is. Great pick! *3/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 3, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be THIRD for the week.
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th place we have...
Tyler with Call Me Baby by EXO!
Deme- Okay, wow. I didn't think this was going to end up as high as it did, but... I love this? The instrumental is especially good, and all of their voices are great? Not to mention the way this song sounds is just... so good. Wow. Great pick! *1/8*

Krystal- This beat is solid, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. The vocalists are also very in sync in the music video which I enjoyed. They have solid vocals overall and I wouldn’t say I disliked them at all. It’s just a decent song to me. The main problem to me is that it took a while to really get good for me and even then, I felt like I was still waiting for something that just never happened. These are all good songs, so it’s very hard to pick! *7/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 4 which placed you in fourth in the rankings!
1104 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th place we have...
Brittany with Dynamite by BTS!
Krystal- I don’t like BTS at all, so color me shocked that I didn’t dislike this! I think the singers have great vocals and total control over the energy of the song. I really wanted to bop to it from the very start. I think the sheer vocal control over the song was enough for me to fall a bit in love with it. I will say that it got a bit cheesy at times and I think there could’ve been a little less synth, but overall, I think I had a good time. *4/8*

Deme- Although I'm not a big BTS fan, I can't deny they're super talented and super popular. I really enjoyed some parts of this song, which I wasn't expecting? In fact, the only parts that I WASN'T really a fan of for were the super high-pitched bits. Overall, I liked it more than I thought I would - and it's definitely a song to dance to. Good pick! *7/8*

The combined scores you gave you an average of 5.5 which ranked you fifth this week!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!