This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2: Results Show

Topic » Round 2: Results Show

1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome final 14 to our second results show of the season. I speak for ALL of the judges when I say not a single bad song was posted tonight and this was probably the hardest ranking we would have to do all season! So great job everybody!

With that being said, lets get started with the results...
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
If I call your name, please stand forward...
Xakim

Pablo

Ben
Colin
Kevin.
and...
Rory.

You six make up our TOP 3 and BOTTOM 3 tonight. Hang tight, we will be announcing the safe contestants orders first.
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th/5th place we have... Bryan with Hymn!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- It’s hard to say I have a favorite Kesha song, because they are all so good for so many different reasons… but I catch myself saying Hymn is my favorite Kesha song all the time. The message of the song is something that I fuck with really hard. It is also a great one to listen to under the influence 🤐. Anyways, this song holds an extremely special place in my heart and I’m not sure anything could top it and deserves top three at least. *1/14*

Krystal- There’s something about the way Kesha sings this that’s very appealing, even if it feels like her vocals drag on, because it works so well. The song isn’t something I thought I’d like when I first heard it, but it grew on me fast. The lyrics hit hard, and she delivers them to absolute perfection. I also love the instrumentals in this because they’re just fantastic. *8/14*

Deme- I feel bad for ranking this as low as I did... her vocals and the lyrics here are great, there's just something about it I'm not a fan of? Of course, it's by Kesha, so it's not like it's a bad song. *13/14*

Josh- THIS IS A HYMN FOR THE HYMNLESS. KIDS WITH NO RELIGION. Ugh, I love this song so much. Rainbow was such a great era for Kesha and this was such a good choice and I’m glad to see it here. *2/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 6!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th/4th place we have... Drew with Woman!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Genuinely... such a bop? Her vocals are great, the beat is so fun, the instrumental is amazing! Also, that bit in the middle where she dissolves into laughter? Iconic. Great choice. *5/14*

Josh- I really love Woman and was glad it was the second single off this album. Just put against such tough competition it doesn’t reach the top tier of all time Kesha, but its still such a great song. Are we tired of me saying that about every song so far? *6/14*

Krystal- When that chorus hits, I’m absolutely in love. She uses her vocals perfectly in juxtaposition with the beat. There is a lot of great energy here and I love songs that are kind of female anthems which this most definitely is. I can’t deny that the song can get a bit repetitive, but it’s still fun and catchy. *4/14*

Jaxon- Another standout on her best album. Woman is just an extremely fun song that you can tell as a listener Kesha was having genuine fun while making it. I love this song and there isn’t really a time where I ever even consider skipping it. *9/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 6!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th/7th place we have... Kinny with Blah Blah Blah!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- You couldn’t choose My First Kiss, so you picked the closest thing. Kesha’s song that features 30H!3. I loved 30H!3 and my biggest regret was deciding not to go to see them in concert when asked by a couple of friends when they were at the height of their popularity. But this isn’t about them, its about Kesha. I love this song. Kesha telling a man to shut the fuck up, she doesn’t care about him, she only wants some action. We have to stan. *10/14*

Jaxon- This is, in my opinion, one of Ke$has best songs ever. It is another S tier ranking that will forever hold a very special place in my heart, and I will be listening to for the rest of my life. The intro, the chorus, the verses, the feature of 3OH!3 who were also huge at the time… this song was everything and it still is everything. *2/14*

Krystal- I remember absolutely blasting Blah Blah Blah in the car and annoying my family to this song. It’s an upbeat, nostalgic bop that delivers in every single way. She takes that whiny quality to her voice and boosts it to its full potential with the use of electronic backup vocals and making it go deeper and deeper until it fades out entirely. I’m in love with this song forever and always. *6/14*

Deme- You found a 3OH!3 song! Sad that it couldn't be My First Kiss, but I think this holds up just as well! It's fun and sounds great. *8/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 6.5!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th/6th place we have... Donte with Your Love Is My Drug!
Jaxon- You definitely brought a S tier old school Ke$ha song to the table this week, and I am glad to see it here being used in this competition. I absolutely adore this song, I wouldn’t say it is my all time favorite song- but damn does it come close. Everything about it is fun and exciting and gets you in a mood to just sing along, have a huge smile on your face, and just put you in a good mood. *4/14*

Josh- Honestly this was left over. I started with my least favorites of the list and then I put my favorites and went down in order and this is what was left. That being said I have so much appreciation for this song and don’t think that me giving you 11th reflects on the quality of this song. This week is so tough because there are truly no bad songs. Just some that are better than others. *11/14*

Deme- Honestly... this was such a bop for me when I was young, too. How could I ever rank it low? *6/14*

Krystal- I love this song so much. Her vocals are incredible once the chorus hits and I can’t get enough of her amazing voice throughout. When she speak-sings, it matches the beat perfectly. If I plan to listen to old Kesha songs, this is the one I want. Every. Single. Time. It’s nostalgic, but it’s also just a genuinely enjoyable song that never fails to put me in a good mood. *5/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 6.5!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th place we have... Lukas with Last Goodbye!
Deme- Everything off of Warrior is... so good? I used to loop it all the time. This isn't my favourite from the album, but it's really good and I absolutely love the ending. Good choice! *3/14*

Jaxon- I really respect the move in finding a Ke$ha song that wasn’t a major hit and wasn’t on the radio. I feel like there are better options out there in terms of her lesser known songs, and while this song is really good (Ke$ha has no bad song) compared to the rest of the lineup this round, it is going to have a hard time standing out- for me at least. *13/14*

Josh- I will start off by saying, any Kesha song is not a bad song. There are just some songs that are weaker than others. You took a risk by going back deep into an older album and picking one that was lesser known. For me that risk didn’t pay off because this song doesn’t give me all that I need out of a great Kesha track. *13/14*

Krystal- This song feels like a mix of old Kesha and new Kesha to me. I’m absolutely in love with the instrumentals and the way they complement her voice. Even the transitions add to the sentimentality and somehow the song is both soft and upbeat at once, something that I find extremely impressive. The emotion is staggering, and I know it might be a bit crazy to put an older song this high… 🥺👉👈But I’m gonna do it anyway! *2/15*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 7.75!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th place we have... Ev with Tonight!
Josh- Thank you for the high road representation!!! How are you the only one to post anything from this glorious album. We love this first track of the album. This song puts me in such a good mood and it’s a good party jam. We get the best of both worlds from Kesha in this song. *3/14*

Deme- There's a lot going on here that I'm unsure about, but also a lot I really like? Confusing. Kesha always goes off, though, so great job! *12/14*

Krystal- For some reason, Kesha’s voice sounds muffled throughout the beginning and I honestly can’t stand it. She has strong vocals still, but the irritation of that staticky feeling makes it hard to enjoy it. It does have a nice beat, though, and I like how it sounds with her voice. *13/14*

Jaxon- I am loving the high road representation here! Tonight was the absolute best song to start the album with, I wouldn’t say it is my favorite High Road track- but it is without a doubt up there in my rankings. The song has a bunch of great components with it starting out with Kesha singing and belting out notes, turning into a fun party song with a bunch of fun lyrics to sing along with. *5/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 8.25!
1117 days 14 hours ago
jason_2_12
Oh no :X
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th place we have... Chris with Blow!
Krystal- Kesha’s vocals in this song are extremely strong and while there is an electronic element to it, it fits perfectly. I’ve always loved the way that this song feels like it’s ramping up towards something and the chorus delivers every single time! I can’t deny that this song remains amazing, but honestly it’s still better deconstructed so I can’t put it much higher. *8/14*

Deme- Another older song! I love it. You're so right about it being iconic. The beat is so good, and that bit right before the last chorus? Incredible. *10/14*

Jaxon- This is one of Ke$has bigger hits, in my opinion, and for a reason since it’s a really fun song that can be marketable to a lot of people. I definitely think Blow is a solid choice and it strikes so many memories with an iconic intro of her chuckling and then saying dance. The bridge at the end is also one of her better ones, in my opinion. *10/14*

Josh- I want everyone in this group to do me a favor. These are both great songs and they could of easily been put in my top three if they were posted correctly. I want you all to go look up the deconstructed version of these two songs. They are both more of a raw and emotional take on these songs. I have the exact same notes for the both of you therefore I and putting you both in my same placements on my list. *8.5/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 8.875.
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th place we have... Jason with Die Young!
Jaxon- This was a really fun Ke$ha phase, she was pretty big at the time still and really putting out her white girl rap. I can’t imagine never not being in the mood to listen to this song! I think this was a really solid choice for Kesha week. This and crazy kids were both standouts on the Warrior album for a reason IMO. *8/14*

Krystal- Kesha has very strong vocals in this song and I absolutely love the clapping that goes with it. It feels like a song that’s both adrenaline-boosting and full of a lingering sadness simultaneously, something that I’ve always enjoyed when listening to it. *9/14*

Deme- Her vocals? Great. The song itself? A bop. I've heard it so many times, and it never gets old. *11/14*

Josh- I want everyone in this group to do me a favor. These are both great songs and they could of easily been put in my top three if they were posted correctly. I want you all to go look up the deconstructed version of these two songs. They are both more of a raw and emotional take on these songs. I have the exact same notes for the both of you therefore I and putting you both in my same placements on my list. *8.5/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 9.125!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Once again, tonight, we will be revealing the bottom three and the eliminated contestant first. If I call your name please step forward...
Colin
Ben
Kevin.

You three are the bottom three and at risk of elimination tonight.
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th place we have... Kevin with We R Who We R!
Deme- I used to be completely obsessed with this song. I'm not as big of a fan now, but it still holds up fairly well! Super fun and nostalgic. *9/14*

Josh- We R Who We R is such a fun time. While it has such a good message wrapped up in a party-pop song, It doesn’t have that some emotion or attitude that some of the songs I placed above this has, so it’ll probably end up just being middle of the road. *7/14*

Jaxon- This song definitely takes me back, and its such a great old school Ke$ha song to jam out to. It’s definitely on my playlist and just a fun party song. This is also one of those Kesha songs where the verses are just extremely fun to sing along with. I can’t say its one of my top choices, but it definitely is a great song. *12/14*

Krystal- While this song has a good beat, a great use of electronica, and is overall fun, I feel like this is not one of the songs that shows Kesha’s full range and potential. I do love her vocals, though. It’s nostalgic to listen to this song and I can’t deny loving that aspect. *10/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 9.5!
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
The person eliminated tonight with the lowest averaged score is...
Colin with No Song Submitted.
Krystal- 😭 😭 😭*14/14*

Deme- You're still so valid. *14/14*

Josh- Sadly, you waddled away and didn’t come back to post a song for us. That means you have been disqualified and will not be moving onto the next round. Take your lemonade stand and leave. *14/14*

Jaxon-  *14/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 14!
1117 days 14 hours ago
benp428
YALL RLLY SLEEPING
1117 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves Ben safe in 13th place with Tik Tok!
Jaxon- The debut single that started it all for this wonderful human being and phenomenal singer. At 8 years old, and 19 now, I always hit the line ‘now, the party don’t start till I walk in.’  Who doesn’t love tik tok? I’m honestly glad this is the tik tok I grew up with! Anyways- a side not not related to this song, but I do wish you found one of keshas more rap like songs because they are definitely out there and it is your admitted style. *11/14*

Krystal- The nostalgia really hits me the minute I start listening to this song. This introduced me to Kesha, much like many other fans, and that always makes this song a pleasant listen. The truth, however, is that I’ve always felt like her voice is a bit whiny in this and much as I enjoy it I don’t think this shows much of her potential as a singer. *12/14*

Deme- Okay, definitely not my favourite song by her but come on, come on. This is such a bop. And the nostalgia???? *7/14*

Josh- I mean, who doesn’t think of this song when the name Kesha is thrown out? This is the origin song of a legend who would be known to brush her teeth with alcohol and party all the time. I hate that I have to put this song so low, but compared to all of her other songs this just ends up slipping down a bit further in my rankings. *12/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average score of 10.5!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!