This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

2250 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hey guys! I'm looking for cast members that will stand out above the rest. Whether you're a hero or villain, physical or social, or even a leader or soldier it's all about a good first impression.

Username:

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!):

Color Level:

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?:

What times are you generally on?:

Tell me why you should be casted:

Will you send me confessionals?:

Thank you in advance! :)
2250 days ago
Bulldozer24
Username: Bulldozer24

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Drew

Color Level: dark green

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: yes!

What times are you generally on?: 5pm-10pm central

Tell me why you should be casted: It's been a while since I've played in a group game and since I've won one, i feel like it's time for me to get back into the groove of Survivor and if u give me a chance i won't disappoint

Will you send me confessionals?: yes

2249 days 22 hours ago
mistercokehold8
Username: mistercokehold8

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Brandon

Color Level: Orange

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: Yes

What times are you generally on?: 5-9 EST

Tell me why you should be casted: I'm getting back into the groove of things with these group games. Got 3rd in my most recent, want to get that elusive win! With that aside, I always bring a interesting side of me with these games so its never boring with me.

Will you send me confessionals?: Yes
2248 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Username:clarkkent6969

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Clark

Color Level: blue

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: YEET

What times are you generally on?: Whenever

Tell me why you should be casted: I'm really fun nad entertaining good confessions and drama

Will you send me confessionals?: YEET
2248 days 10 hours ago
iTy990
Username: iTy990

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Bryan

Color Level: TV Star

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: I should be able to, even if i have to use my phone at work.

What times are you generally on?: Before 4 PM after 11 PM

Tell me why you should be casted: Because I'm a Legend in these streets and I think I've got what it takes eskketit.

Will you send me confessionals?:I will try
2243 days 23 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Username: livnglavidaloca

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Brandon C.

Color Level: White

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: Yes

What times are you generally on?: Varies since my work schedule varies

Tell me why you should be casted: I may be a newbie, but I definitely have what it takes to make it. I definitely am ready to try my hand in a group game.

Will you send me confessionals?: I will try my best

2243 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Username: BrainJak

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Brian

Color Level: Silver

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: absolutely

What times are you generally on?: after 6 est on workdays (tues & thurs) all day the rest of the time

Tell me why you should be casted: Im an active and popular group gamer with a reputation for drama and entertainment.

2243 days 2 hours ago
jussy007
Username: jussy007

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Jussy

Color Level: orange

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: yes

What times are you generally on?: anywhere from 8am-12am EST

Tell me why you should be casted: This would be my very first game played like this, they say beginners luck!

Will you send me confessionals?: absolutely
2243 days 1 hour ago
CameronP
Username: CameronP

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Cameron

Color Level: Yellow

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: of course

What times are you generally on?: 5pm-10pm

Tell me why you should be casted: Because I want to play my first group game also I bring a lot to the table I'm very outspoken with a great sense of humor and a feisty personality

2243 days 1 hour ago
tdubsurvivor
Username: tdubsurvivor

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Tdub

Color Level: orange

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: Depends on the day, but yes

What times are you generally on?: Generally between 3:00 pm and 12:00 am Central time

Tell me why you should be casted: Because I am a student of the game.  I've studied the game by watching the show, listening to the podcasts, and being on this website.  I can outwit, outplay, and outlast

2242 days 22 hours ago
tdubsurvivor
I'm light green now, just changed
2231 days 14 hours ago
MarioAlex12
Username: MarioAlex12

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Alex

Color Level: Light Green

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: If told beforehand, Yes

What times are you generally on?: 4 PM - 8 PM EST on Weekdays, and 10 AM - 8 PM EST on Weekends

Tell me why you should be casted: I am a huge survivor fan, and I want to put my social skills to the test. I think I have the strategy to pull off Sole Survivor.

Will you send me confessionals?: Of course! ;)
2230 days 18 hours ago
sharonawesome13
Username: sharonawesome13

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Sharon

Color Level: yellow

What times are you generally on?: 9 AM to 9 PM in Eastern Standard Timezone

Tell me why you should be casted: I am loyal, and help those who help me

Will you send me confessionals?: Yes
2230 days ago
steve4280
Username:steve4208

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): steve

Color Level: green

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: yes

What times are you generally on?: afternoon

Tell me why you should be casted: I play hard

2229 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Username: Rubes

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Rubes

Color Level: Yellow

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: Yes!

What times are you generally on?: 4pm-8pm EST.

Tell me why you should be casted: Because I'm a good and loyal player but I'm not afraid to make moves and stir things up.

Will you send me confessionals?: absolutely!
2229 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Username: clarkkent6969

Name you wish to go by (nothing extra please!): Clark aka the face that runs the place

Color Level: blue

Most of the challenge are going to be non live, but would you be available in the event of a live challenge?: hell yes

What times are you generally on?: right now i just hop on whenever but thats because im not in anything so i can be on whenever the challenges are

Tell me why you should be casted: i give great confessions, very active, i never give up

open group

Survivor: Galapagos (Apps in topics)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!