This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 48 Applications

Topic » Survivor 48 Applications

2635 days ago
NicoleF
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Eddie H
Username: NicoleF
Skype(if applicable): Ironwood811
Dream Job: Sports Statistician
Color Level(at the moment): Light Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): See Profile
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Conniving, Drama-Inducing, Intellectual
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: You won't regret it! ;)
2633 days 14 hours ago
Writinglegend
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Alvard N
Username: Writinglegend
Skype(if applicable): writinglegend48
Dream Job: Lawyer
Color Level(at the moment): Yellow
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Won Bingo's and Noah's. Robbed in NJ'S at final four because cement driver knocked out my power line and I couldn't get on for finale night.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes but not on Wendsday
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Cunning, Intelligent, Primed
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I'm ready to rock and roll and show everyone that I can put money where my mouth is. NJ'S gave me a bad taste in my mouth at getting robbed at 4th and I want to play with a vengeance.
2633 days 2 hours ago
tyboy618
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Tyler L
Username: tyboy618
Skype(if applicable): tyler.cappaletti
Dream Job: Psychologist
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I've done some Ria BBs and QWRS twice. Not much Survivor experience, but I love the show.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Strategic, hilarious, manipulative
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I am very determined when it comes to games, and I am quite competitive. I'm not going to be an annoying drama-starting bitch, but I'll certainly give this my all.
2633 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): IKAH H.
Username: ZforZombie
Skype(if applicable): zforzombie00
Dream Job: Lawyer or Detective
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Yeah, I've won two Survivor Games, M&M hosted by Mudndawilderness and then an All Stars hosted by Kyle12212. I've won I think 6 Player of the season awards out of the 7 games I've played. Other stuff is on my profile but those are my proudest achievements.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yeah I usually am but with the basketball season Challenges might be a bit more difficult.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: That's right in the middle of practice for me. I finish practice At 7EST  so 7-11 EST is the best for me but I don't expect for that schedule to be fitted around me.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yeah
What are 3 words that describe you?: Cunning, Loyal, Hot Dog
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Well I like to joke around with the host a lot so If you were to cast me I hope you have a good sense for cold humor hah
2632 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
First Name w/Last Initial (this is how you will be addressed): Logan M
Username: Logie56
Dream Job: Radio Host
Color Level: Dark Green
Any past group game experience? (Explain): Yes, I have competed in J & M's Survivor, KaseyHope's Survivor, A couple BB's, all game history is on my profile. I really would love to get the chance to play this game!
Are you active? (Send confessionals, challenges, etc): Yee!
Majority of challenges are LIVE at 6- 7 pm est (with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8 pm est), is that good for you?: Yes, it is! :)
Can you screenshot? (for non-live challenges): Yep!
What are three words that describe you?: Loyal, Humorous, Strategic.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: If you pick me, I am very active. I will fight hard and be a true participant in this game! I won't let you down, I have the skills to make it far!
2631 days 6 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Chance P.
Username: WannaBeeFriends
Skype(if applicable): tap.that2
Dream Job: Reality TV Star
Color Level(at the moment): Tv Star
Any past group game experience?(Explain): yes I've played in loads and hosted a ton of games! Ultimate Stars is one of the groups I host :)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes! I love to send in bitchy confessionals!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: I LIKE LIVE BETTER SO YES!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): I can :) I'm on a phone/iPad tho bc laptop broke
What are 3 words that describe you?: flirty, smart, devious
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I always win Villain of the season ;)

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The game is scheduled to start within 2-3 weeks of this being posted

Good Luck!
2631 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
APPS CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!