This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 47 Applications

Topic » Survivor 47 Applications

2683 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
Just 2 more seasons that will feature players who have yet to compete in the 3rd Generation games...4 seasons left to go before Cmack's Survivor bids it's final farewell.

20 more players will be selected to compete in this 47th season

PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username:
Skype(if applicable):
Color Level(at the moment):
Any past group game experience?(Explain):
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):
What are 3 words that describe you?:
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?:

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The game is scheduled to start Monday, January 2nd, 2017

Good Luck!
2682 days 17 hours ago
dak236
Dakota M
Dak236
Dak236
Wedding Planner
TV Star
I have so much its blurred together now.
No im the most inactive
yeah that works
yes i can screenshot im not a caveman
Bitch evil gamebot
Im literally satan in games so.
2682 days 16 hours ago
jman96
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jordan M
Username: jman96
Skype(if applicable): jordanthegreat96
Dream Job: Movie Actor married to Emma Stone
Color Level(at the moment): Light Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Look at my profile page. My group game experience should be there.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Of course.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeah. It's all good.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yeah
What are 3 words that describe you?: Cool, calm, Jordan
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: You will not regret casting me.
2682 days 6 hours ago
snick427
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Nick S.
Username: snick427
Skype(if applicable): N/A
Dream Job: Artist
Color Level(at the moment): Darkest Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Tons, all listed in my profile! Long story short, I'm always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Extremely active!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Sounds good to me!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Lawful, good, cleric.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Honey, you got a big storm comin'!
2679 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Leo S
Username: yinzer149
Skype(if applicable): n/a
Dream Job: Unemployment
Color Level(at the moment): dark green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I have played so many it is pretty damn embarrassing haha. Maybe 100? The better or memorable ones are on my profile
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Very active
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: that's perfect
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yep
What are 3 words that describe you?: Loyal Trusting Arrogant
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: After 47 seasons, I may one of three people on this site never to have played your game haha. But if you like confessionals I got you covered lmao
2676 days 1 hour ago
hsb123
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Harry B
Username: Hsb123
Dream Job: Chef
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I have played in a bunch of group games, my placements being very spread out. I've never won a Survivor before, but I've gotten pretty close.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Definitely
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes I can
What are 3 words that describe you?: Social, Smart, Creative
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I think that I can bring a lot to the table with my social skills and strategic gameplay. I think that I can go far and make myself remembered.
2676 days 1 hour ago
Frozen
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dexter F
Username: Frozen
Skype(if applicable): I haven't made one before, but I will if I'm casted! I think Skype is useful, but I'm too lazy to make one over the holidays.
Dream Job: I would love to work for the US government somehow. I think that they are very useful to the world and I want to work for the world, so that's my dream!
Color Level(at the moment): Sky
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Mostly just role-playing - ANTM, American Idol, etc. I also hosted a Big Brother of my own, but I got tired of that. So I watched Survivor instead and now I love it.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes! I will do that
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Sure
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yeah
What are 3 words that describe you?: Eccentric, Well-Rounded, and Imaginative(Is that even a word? It sounds like one to me)
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I really want to play a group game and I searched around in the groups game pages and yours seemed like a good one! I want to prove that Survivor is for anyone, including myself who is practically fresh meat
2675 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey H.
Kaseyhope101
Kaseyhope101
Actress, Star, Icon
Brown
I usually do BB groups and usually don't win but get host favorite! I've done Gaia's Survivor twice, but didn't do very well either time. (14th / 11th) I want redemption now!
YESSSSSSSSS. I'm a confessional Queen!
I try. Usually that's okay with me.
Yes
Pushy, aggressive, social.
I usually like to get what I want, and if I don't get what I want, I'm either A) getting out or B) will get very upset. So cast me, or I'll get very upset. :-)
2675 days 20 hours ago
XxHeroxX
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jera A.
Username: XxHeroxX
Skype(if applicable): Pm me yours and I will add you.
Dream Job: Executive Chef
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I am a classic group gamer. However, I have not seriously played a game for like 8 months, but I am ready to get back into it for sure.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes, very active.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes, that is fine.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Eccentric, Cunning, and Bubbly.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Umm, not particularly, but I know for sure I would not be a casting dud. It may have been ages since I've played (and won) games, but I think I could get back into the swing of things for sure.
2675 days 12 hours ago
omggiraffe
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Maddie F
Username: omggiraffe
Dream Job: Biologist
-(2/8) M&N's Survivor: Maui - 2 JURY VOTES
Was in the minority early on, but was able to find myself on the in.
-(4/16) ItsOfficial's Survivor: Cocos Island
Played very under the radar until the vote at the merge where I became the swing vote, and stayed the swing vote for the majority of the game.
-(5/18) Bigben's Survivor: Indonesia (Host's Award)
Formed an all girl's alliance who split the votes in fear of an idol, which fucked us at final 7. Flipped my whole tribe early on to get out someone who had lied to me and was able to convince my girls to go to rocks at final 6 to save me.
-(14/20) Suitman's Survivor: Allies vs. Adversaries
Was never able to fully get my footing. Everytime I thought I had it something would happen to fuck me up. One vote from the merge #robbed
-(15/20) ItsOfficial's Survivor Aruba FvF (Favorites Tribe)
I was on the favorites tribe and I did very well early on, but when we swapped I was in the middle of move from Florida to NC and my tribe thought it to be best for them to cut me.
-(16/20) Bigben's Survivor: Iran Favs vs. Fails
Got to final 13, but lost in a tournament. My tribe fucked me over due to beef with some of them from previous games and basically I was forced into a corner that I couldn't escape.

Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): YASS CONFESSIONAL QUEEN
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: YES!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): YES!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Loving, Short-tempered, & Emotional
I promise you a fun time, not a great strategy. I like to just make the best time for me and nobody else. I am not the smartest, and am usually clueless as to what is going on.
2674 days 18 hours ago
Craeola
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Crae U.
Username: Craeola
Skype(if applicable): craeola. (with the .)
Dream Job: Ambassador
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I was in a random.org survivor, so no.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes I drag my fellow castaways all the time.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeppers
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Aggressive, brash, and calculating
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I make great entertainment and I honestly don't take my life seriously
2674 days 17 hours ago
iAlex
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Alex C.
Username: iAlex
Skype(if applicable): madi_son95
Dream Job: Professional Athlete.
Any past group game experience?(Explain): None sadly.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes ofc.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Quirky, Calculated, Optimistic
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I will try my hardest in this game and make sure that it is a fun game for both players and viewers. I am looking forward to it!
2672 days 21 hours ago
Letitsnow
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ashley W.
Username: ......
Skype(if applicable):ash.lingard
Dream Job: Writer
Color Level(at the moment): Light green?
Any past group game experience?(Explain): well I won suitmans
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): sure
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: sure
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): sure
What are 3 words that describe you?: female, nice, bitchy
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: nope
2670 days 4 hours ago
Smitty105
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Smitty O.
Username: Smity105
Skype(if applicable): No skype
Dream Job: YouTube/Graphic Designer
Color Level(at the moment): Yellow
Clarkkent6969's Survivor Bahamas: 5/20
All-Star
Villian of the Season
Host Favorite
My first group game. Lost because I had no experience in group games and helped cause a divide in the tribe. Opposing alliance had an advantage that got me out and one of my alliance members flipped.

LoopyCoco1's Imperfect Survivor Kenya: 5/16 Voted out because of Duo Twist
Did significantly better in this game. Lost because of duo twist (if my duo gets voted out then I automatically get snuffed). Duo mad an enemy that cost us the game, even though I tried to break the feud. Didn't win crucial immunity. Let 2 non-actives in the final 6. Orchestrated many moves and responsible for every merge boot until I went home.

BestHeroD's Survivor Costa Rica: 8/18
My original tribe kept losing and their were no tribe swaps. It ended up being somewhere around 7 vs. 3 come merge time. Survived as long as I could, but half the tribe wouldn't talk to me. Again, my alliance member made enemies that cost me. Didn't win crucial immunity.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Spontaneous, Anxious, Intuitive
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Haven't played in a group game in a long time. Have tried applying many times , but haven't gotten selected. Had a lot of reflection over my group games and I'm ready to finally win or at least get f3/f2/
2668 days 21 hours ago
SpencerFan101
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Akos B
Username: Spencerfan101
Skype(if applicable): tdroti4ever
Dream Job: Travel Agent
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I played in one of Gaia's group games where I made merge but outside that not really
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Not always but I'll try my best to make it work
What are 3 words that describe you?: Crafty, Witty, Easy-going
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I played Survivor games at other sites and I did well in those, I always bring something to the table.
2668 days 17 hours ago
willtatum
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username: Will T.
Skype(if applicable):
Dream Job: Student
NJ's Survivor Fiji: Runner-up (2/6 votes to win)
NJ's Survivor All-Stars: 9th (out of 18)
Suitman's Survivor Jan Mayen: 3rd (out of 16)
Suitman's Survivor Last Leap: 5th (Out of 24)
Suitman's Survivor Polynesia: 13th (Out of 18)

MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: YES!

Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Strategic, Social and Unstoppable

I know this game and I am very dedicated. I love group games and have taken a break from Tengaged for a while but will return for this!

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!