This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 44 Applications

Topic » Survivor 44 Applications

2796 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Another season of Cmack's Survivor is on the horizon. We are heading into the 44th season of one of the longest running series on Tengaged, and we need a brand new cast

If you competed in any season since the 3rd generation started last year, you cannot participate

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR APPLICATION:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username:
Color Level(at the moment):
Any past group game experience?(Explain):
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):
What are 3 words that describe you?:
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?:

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The game is likely to begin no later than Monday, August 15th, 2016

Good Luck!
2793 days 22 hours ago
Ilikebugs
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ray L
Username:Ilikebugs
Dream Job: Physicist
Color Level(at the moment): Red
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Link's series(Did badly in all but HvV where I got 4th lol), Leli's Series( 7th in Second Chances), WPF's series(7th? in Pampas), Suitman's Brunei(8th)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):Ya
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:Ya
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):Ya
What are 3 words that describe you?: What the hell. JK, Idiotic, Phillip(Sheppard), Nerd
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Everyone will probably hate me but I'll seriously do my best to make this season lively while trying to win
2793 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Colin P
Username:flickgamecolin
Dream Job: journalist
Color Level(at the moment): light green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): m&m survivor France, bdhs survivor Costa Rica,bb7 host v host, sfcb1 tree of temptations
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):you best believe it!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:yes!!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):yes!
What are 3 words that describe you?: strategic, social, and sneaky
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I love the game of survivor and am ready to win this thing!
2793 days 16 hours ago
cococolin122
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Colin F.
Username: cococolin122
Dream Job: Counselor
Color Level(at the moment): Brown (very soon to be black)
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Yas I was robbed in Kyle's survivor getting 10th/17th. I played a great social game flipping the tribe onto its head and also got the award for best confessionals
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yas
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yas
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yas
What are 3 words that describe you?: Fun, Smart, Bitchy
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: If you want something like you've never seen before and a person the fans will love. Cast me ;) I'm not afraid of big moves.
2793 days 16 hours ago
EllieC13
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ellie C
Username: EllieC13
Dream Job: Broadway Actress
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): A lot of RPs, currently in my second survivor.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Energetic, cheerful, smart.
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I just like to play the game fair and square and hopefully that'll work in my favour :).
2793 days 15 hours ago
JennaCornCob
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jenna C
Username: JennaCornCob
Dream Job: Social Justice/Women's studies professor
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I am in the current season of RSF
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes I am!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes!
What are 3 words that describe you?: World's Best Feminist
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I am not afraid to call out any racism, sexism or transphobia that goes on here! Also people respect my pronouns!
2793 days 10 hours ago
Maryland
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be Micheal C
Username:  Maryland
Dream Job: Engineer
Color Level(at the moment): White
Any past group game experience?(Explain): no but Luke said this one is fun
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: loyal,kind,hero?
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you? I wont be like my boyfriend Luke
2792 days 15 hours ago
born2pizza
Another season of Cmack's Survivor is on the horizon. We are heading into the 44th season of one of the longest running series on Tengaged, and we need a brand new cast

If you competed in any season since the 3rd generation started last year, you cannot participate

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ryan M.
Username: born2pizza
Dream Job: Lawyer.
Color Level(at the moment): Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I've played D & Bs Survivor game. I was such a social threat, that I had to get blindside by an idol.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: sure.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes.
What are 3 words that describe you?: Intelligent. Bold. Charismatic
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I'll be the winner if you cast me.

Good Luck!
2792 days 8 hours ago
VictoriaW

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Victoria W
Username: VictoriaW
Dream Job: RN
Color Level(at the moment): Yellow
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I played in Big Ben's Survivor Thailand. I came in 3rd place with one of my bestfriends on the site xxheroxx she came in first!!!
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Of course you won't have to worry about that!!!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeah!!! any time is good;)
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yeah;)
What are 3 words that describe you?: Loyal, Strategic, and Strong-willed
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I am strong loyal person I keep my allies very close. I am very trustworthy but I can be very sneaky too. I am very friendly but when it comes to it I don't care who goes home as long as it is not me!!!. Most important I don't take nobody's shit, I don't deal with that because I will come back firing!!!
2791 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Lydia B. It stands for "bitch"
Username: SnowLynx360
Dream Job: Being a professional woman with no man needed.
Any past group game experience?(Explain): None because no one casts me. :| I played like one short Big Brother game once and got second place as Ginamarie though!
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Probably, I'm a mixed bag
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: That's perfect :)
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Bitch three times. I'm every definition of the word, hunty!
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: If you want drama, if you want sass, you should cast me. Umm, private message me if you want anything else!
2791 days 7 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Garrett A
Username: Garrett_Auckland
Dream Job: Playing Tengaged And Making BANK
Any past group game experience?(Explain): First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Nicks Big Brother 9: The Notorious Nine
3rd Place out of 17 Houseguests, Final Member of the Jury. Tied Runner Up for Most Strategic Houseguest.

Papas Amazing Race 1:
1st Place Winners, 4 Total Leg Wins, The Dynamic Duo with Violet. Express Pass holders and users. Returnee passes.

M&Ms Survivor France
2nd Place out of 17 Castaways. (Lost by vote of 6-2). Self proclaimed Villain yet won Hero of the Season. Underdog of the Season. Super-idol holder and successful user. Golden Buff holder and successful user. Best Confessionals of Season
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yup!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yup!
What are 3 words that describe you?:Bad At Survivor ;D
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I am a winner. So you will be casting this survivors winner!
2791 days ago
Rocketokid13
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Will S
Username: Rocketokid13
Dream Job: Musician
Color Level(at the moment): Light Green
BB Unlimited (Currently still going)
Tunertin's The Mole - 3rd place
NJ's Survivor - Still going
Julians Survivor - 13th place
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yep
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep
What are 3 words that describe you?: Cunning, Loyal, Energetic
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I'm a HUGE survivor fan, I know the ins and outs of the game, and I'm willing to make a big move. I'm also a very good ally to most people (not to snakes xD), and I'm a very good physical threat. And drama? Bitch, you better BELIEVE that I'll bring it xD
2790 days 11 hours ago
GingerPowder
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Chazz D.
Username: GingerPowder
Dream Job: Director of 2 Girls One Cup part 2
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
- I won LiteCitrus's Tonga
- I played in your series waaaaay back I used to be chilltownsepuc and I despise that username to this day.
- Suitman's Japan and I won his Ayia Thekla idk if you heard about that
- Leli's Uzbekistan
- Obscurity's Scorched Earth
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yup
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): I can
What are 3 words that describe you?: Chaotic yet Calm :0
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I will deliver on the OTTN entertainment
2789 days 11 hours ago
realityobsessed
- Karter K
- realityobsessed
- ER Surgeon
- Black
- On my old account (Skyhawk) I was pretty active in group games. Not so much this one. I'd like to get back into it, though.
- Definitely
- Yes
- Also yes
- Outspoken, unpredictable, tactical
- I'm a savage
2787 days 21 hours ago
BoogieWoman
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Latisha J
Username: Boogiewoman
Dream Job: Rapper/Pop Star/Personality
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
Any past group game experience?(Explain): I played Cbear's survivor and adele's BB and am in a few right now.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
What are 3 words that describe you?: Clever, social, sneaky
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: I will play strategically all while causing drama
2787 days 21 hours ago
BostonRob524
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Chris C.
Username: BostonRob524
Dream Job: Mechanical Engineer
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green
Any past group game experience?(Explain): Mariah's Survivor, Cbear's Survivor.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Very!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yep!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yessir!
What are 3 words that describe you?: Determined, Focused, Entertaining!
Is there anything I should know that will help me cast you?: Just that I will do anything it takes to win this game, wether I have to stir the pot, cause drama, backstab or float! I will do whatever to get to the end and prove I'm the best!

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!