This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #11 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1276 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NON-Live and will be posted following Tribal Council -
1275 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Tonight you all compete in a challenge based off another REALITY Television series. It will be called........

"Most Extreme Challenge - MXC's Doors of Pandemonium"

Tonight's challenge is simple. There are 11 sets of doors you must get through to get to the end of this challenge. Each set of doors will give you 3 options. Go through Door A, B or C. One door is correct. Get it correct and you advance. Get it incorrect and you must guess again until you get the correct door.

Now, there is a catch. Somewhere in each person's maze is 2 HENCHMEN. If you run into a HENCHMAN. You will have been captured. And 1 EXTRA TURN will be added to your final score in number of moves it takes to get through the maze of doors.

*Notes - EACH castaways 11 sets of doors will be DIFFERENT. There will be no 2 alike.

This is a NON-LIVE challenge. You must be ONLINE when I am ONLINE for this to be done. So, this may take more than 24 hours for us all to get this done. Once everyone has made an attempt. I will reveal the results.

The Castaway to get through the maze of doors in the SHORTEST amount of turns will win Immunity guaranteeing themselves a 1 and 3 shot at winning this game.

If there is a TIE. A shorter version with 7 sets of doors will be held between the castaways involved in the tie.

If you have any questions. Don't hesitate to ask.
1275 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Throw it for me so we can take out Ashley <3
1275 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We did have a TIE!
1275 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Damn it
1275 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Who wants to fight!?
1275 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
With 21 points!

Both Deshon and Matt tie for 3rd place in this challenge.
1275 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
It comes down between Ashley and Jorge.
1275 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
fcvjbk,nkm.
1275 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
.....Both scored 19 points. However, ONE castaway stumbled upon a HENCHMAN adding 1 point to their Final tally.

By a Final tally of 20 to 19.

JORGE! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1275 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Yessssss! Get it!
1275 days 18 hours ago
smuguy2012
Oh you’re disgusting Erik LOL
1275 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jorge! You are guaranteed a spot in the Final three! You will have the chance to fight for a spot in the Final Tribal Council by being able to participate in the Finale. Ashley! Deshon! Matt! One of you three is soon to become the Ninth Member of our Jury. I will give you the night to figure out who that may be. Tribal will be posted shortly......

*send confessions*
1275 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
You're amazing ERIK <<<<<<33333

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!