This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1280 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 3pm EST Saturday -
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SURVIVOR PYRAMID
-----
Today, we have somewhat of a mini-temple built for you guys. You will be working your way to the top, to claim Individual Immunity, and a guaranteed 1 and 5 shot at winning this game....

Each “step” is like a little mini-challenge. When you complete each step, you can move onto the next one.

Step 1: Making your way up the Temple

You Must Post *Runs Up Step #* etc... until you get to step 10. This gets you to your first puzzle. All must be separate posts. The asterisks are not necessary.

Step 2: CODE JUNKIES

This is your first puzzle for this challenge. You will be re-visiting a challenge from earlier on. You will be mailed a puzzle. Your job is simple. Decipher the puzzle and mail me it back. If you are correct; you can continue the climb....

Step 3: Continuing the Climb

You Must begin at STEP #11 and once again post *Runs Up Step #* etc... until you get to step 25. This brings you to your next obsatacle. All must be separate posts. The asterisks are not necessary.

Step 4: - SURVIVOR ROOTS

At this stage you will be tasked with four scrambles sent to you via mail. All the scrambles are PAST ISS Alumni. MAIL ME the correct answers. If you are correct. You got one Final climb to make.....

Step 5: The Final Climb

You Must begin at STEP #26 and once again post *Runs Up Step #* etc... until you get to step 50. This brings you to the top of the Temple. All must be separate posts. The asterisks are not necessary.

Step 6: Individual Spam

You must create a Blog. You must post your BLOG in this FORUM for it to COUNT. Get 7 users to trend your name in the blog created.

- MULTIS will NOT be tolerated.
- NO ONE who played in this season may trend themselves.

Step 7: Untying the Final Puzzle

You've made it to your final obstacle. Before you is a rope in knots. Untie the knots to unlock your puzzle. Simply post *unties knot #*.....until you get to 10. This unlocks your final puzzle.

Step 8: Your Final Puzzle

You get 1 Final Puzzle by mail. Your job is simple. Finish the puzzle and post a SCREENSHOT of the finished puzzle in THIS FORUM. First castaway to do so wins INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY and guarantees themselves a 1 and 5 shot at winning this game.

If you have any questions regarding the challenge; please ask now. We will begin once everyone here understands the challenge.
1278 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
We post our steps here?
1278 days 20 hours ago
smuguy2012
Hiiii
1278 days 20 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
here
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Correct Jorge.
1278 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Unless stated that you must MAIL me them
1278 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Ready to embarrass myself because Im slow at spam!!
1278 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Missing Deshon
1278 days 20 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
hi x
1278 days 20 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
so the steps and untyieng nots go in this blog? we dont have to make a forum?
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Correct Ashley
1278 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. Everyone is present. Any other questions? If not. We will begin on my "GO"

Like any other challenge. I will count you all down 3. Survivors! Are you ready?
1278 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
by this blog do you mean it in this forum or in our individual blog

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!