This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1288 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 3pm EST -

ONCE Again! TWO necklaces will be up for grabs! ONE necklace for the HEROES! And ONE for the VILLAINS!
1287 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your next Individual Challenge of the season! As always! I like to keep everyone on their toes as today we compete in a LIVE Endurance challenge known as...............

"Hang Tight"

Today everyone will have to dig deep if they want Immunity. Today's challenge is non-other than an endurance challenge with a bit of luck added into the game to make it more realistic. In front of everyone is a poll with 7 foot placements.

On my "GO" everyone will post *Climbs Poll* - Every 10 minutes [no more - no less - you will drop if it comes remotely close] you will have to post *Makes Adjustments* to keep your feet in place on your pole.

Now to the realistic part of the challenge - Every so often; I will post *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/3 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.

Last HERO and Last Villain holding onto their respective poles will walk away with Individual Immunity as TWO necklaces are up for grabs in today's challenge!

Challenge will begin on my "GO" and anyone who fails to climb their pole after 2 minutes will simply be unable to participate as they could not climb to the top to get in place for the challenge.

If you have any questions; please ask before we begin.
1287 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We will begin @ 3:30 EST to give everyone a chance to check-in.
1287 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
I will lose as always <3
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
HEROES:
Laura
Jacob
Matt
John

VILLAINS:
Jorge
Deshon
Nolan
Stoner
Ashley
Mike
1287 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
hi hehe i have a question?
1287 days 13 hours ago
Laura21
When do you mean "the last person to say 'lower foot placement'" is it between everyone or by groups (last villain and last hero)?
1287 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1287 days 13 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
here
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
villains go away
1287 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I will do both @ Laura

Good question.

Since you are competing in groups. Last person from both groups will have a chance of slipping when making their adjustments when I ask you to lower yourself to the next foot placement
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Erik how r u so creative
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ur such a basic bitch
1287 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
but very creative
1287 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Has to be between 10 minutes and 10 minutes 59 seconds

Posting before 10 minutes; you slip. Post after 10minutes 59 seconds and you slip.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!