This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - [TINAKULA]

Topic » Tribal Council #14 -..

1262 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
TINAKULA! Welcome back to Tribal Council.  ASHLEY B. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the FIRST member of our Jury......

Pyn for a Question-

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 8pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1262 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Jorge
1262 days 8 hours ago
smuguy2012
Matt
1262 days 8 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Mike
1262 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Max
1262 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
We have the order for the next four boots^
1262 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Oh wow! Who wants to start?

OPEN QUESTION -

Since the Tribe's have merged. The pace of this game has picked up in speed at a tremendous pace. After the explosive aftermath of last night's Tribal Council. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?
1262 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jorge H. - You have been an extremely polarizing character in this series. Are we getting the genuine Jorge here? Or is this just you playing the game of Survivor?
1262 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Matt T. - Last Tribal Council we seen a scatter of votes. It's apparent that not everyone was on board with what happened at last Tribal Council. So, where does the game from here?
1262 days 7 hours ago
smuguy2012
Matt T. - Last Tribal Council we seen a scatter of votes. It's apparent that not everyone was on board with what happened at last Tribal Council. So, where does the game from here?

Honestly Erik,  your guess is as good as mine hahaha. I think true to how this game is going no one will know what’s going on until 45 minutes before tribal when we all start to scramble
1262 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
Nolan
1262 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Mike R. - Last Tribal was quite entertaining. - Survivor is the ultimate social experiment. And Katherine failed as she wasn't able to secure those bonds necessary to move forward in this game. How important is making connections in this game?
1262 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Max N. - As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?
1262 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nolan K. - You have been a consistent target throughout this game.  We have witnessed countless power shifts in this game up to this point. Is it fair to assume that Tribal lines are out the window at this point?
1262 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Since the Tribe's have merged. The pace of this game has picked up in speed at a tremendous pace. After the explosive aftermath of last night's Tribal Council. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?

Tensions within myself are extremely high. That's all for me :)

Jorge H. - You have been an extremely polarizing character in this series. Are we getting the genuine Jorge here? Or is this just you playing the game of Survivor?

Not this. So rude. I like to joke a lot in these public posts, but Im very real in dms. I am the genuine Jorge. I dont like to lie cuz I cant keep track of lies. But I can keep track of the truth :)
1262 days 7 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!