This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - [TINAKULA]

Topic » Tribal Council #12 -..

1293 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
TINAKULA! Welcome to Tribal Council.  ASHLEY B. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the TWELFTH castaway voted out of this game.......

Pyn for a Question-

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 8pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1293 days 15 hours ago
colehausman271
me
1293 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoney balogney
1293 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Cole H. - Quite an eventful day. And the day has come when the Tribe's have finally merged. How high are the expectations do you have for yourself in this game now that we have made it to this milestone?
1293 days 14 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
me
1293 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
me
1293 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ashley B. - Congratulations on winning the First Individual challenge of the season. How does it feel knowing you can compete against some of this series most competitive castaways and somehow come out on top in an Individual challenge? Do you feel you needed the necklace coming into Tribal Council tonight?
1293 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jorge H. - The merge is an important milestone for anyone playing this game. This is where people will begin playing for themselves if they havent already started doing so. What can be said about the castaways surrounding you? Do you feel tonight's vote will draw a line in the sand?
1293 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
Jorge H. - The merge is an important milestone for anyone playing this game. This is where people will begin playing for themselves if they havent already started doing so. What can be said about the castaways surrounding you? Do you feel tonight's vote will draw a line in the sand?

Some of them are nice :) Some are not nice :(
The line was drawn premerge and not until after a couple votes will it be washed away. 10-4 will become 10-0 soon.
1292 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Quite an eventful day. And the day has come when the Tribe's have finally merged. How high are the expectations do you have for yourself in this game now that we have made it to this milestone?

Right now I am just hoping to improve upon my results in my last season. This cast is very competitive and I am here to try and prove myself due to my perpetual underdog edit last season.
1292 days 3 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
Ashley B. - Congratulations on winning the First Individual challenge of the season. How does it feel knowing you can compete against some of this series most competitive castaways and somehow come out on top in an Individual challenge? Do you feel you needed the necklace coming into Tribal Council tonight?

It feels so good to have that necklace! It’s definitely needed because its the only way to guarantee your safety
1291 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1291 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1291 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1291 days 19 hours ago
Laura21
https://66.media.tumblr.com/37d4bdf1aa58067ebc12877c224a29f0/tumblr_ny51ayLte01sqbiv1o2_250.gif
1291 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
:O

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!