This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application for Season 23 -

Topic » Application for Season 23 -

914 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LAST Season Ashleybabyx3/Ashley B. came out on top in a 6 to 5 vote against smuguy2012/Matt T! For the next installment of this series we are heading to ??? where 24 fresh castaways will compete for the title of Sole Survivor and $250 cash prize! 281 different castaways have competed in this series. Now 24 brand new castaways will embark on a journey of power struggles; battling the elements and each other in an all out war to claim the Title of Sole Survivor. Based off of the Australian Survivor Series Format. With Idols and power shifts being very much apart of the game. Who will possess what it takes to outwit, outplay and outlast all others; to claim the title of Sole Survivor! 39 days! 24 castaways! ONE Survivor!

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):
Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Prior Group Game Experience?

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
914 days 3 hours ago
nickgqc
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Nicholas G
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: New gold
Date you joined tengaged: 13 March 2012

Currently in Wihz Genius group game but haven't really played many since recently. I'm a fast learner tho even if i'm a group game noob

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
I would have to say my recent stars I just played and making my first finals and getting 2nd is my most memorable moment

1pm EST [ x ]
2pm EST [ x ]
3pm EST [ x ]
914 days 3 hours ago
nickgqc
And I promise to make daily confessions I forgot that part sorry
914 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey
TV star
Female
Eastern time
will be active
will do confession
code name
SSSS
sassy social sexy strategic
10 yrs April 20
914 days 1 hour ago
SeaKing
Name and last initial: Damon J
Activity Rate (1-10): 7? It varies! 
Color Level: Platinum
Date you joined tengaged: 25 October, 2009

Bare minimum

The moment I got 6 of my irl friends to join TG simultaneously! Unluckily, most of them quit after our first few Fastings together woop 🙆🏻‍♂️

1pm EST [ x ]
2pm EST [ x ]
3pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Yes, sounds fun!!
913 days 18 hours ago
adrius
Name and last initial: Adrián F
Activity Rate (1-10):  6 at the moment
Color Level: Super Gold
Date you joined tengaged: 22 August, 2011

I have played some spanish survivor

Idk

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [ X ]
Of course. I like write confessions!!! But if I can do It in spanish, they Will be better. But I have not problem if I have to do It in English
913 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
tris a
male
couch potato
red
3 or 4 years ago, can't remember
tons to many to list
voting out firex in many games
i can make all times
yes
913 days 3 hours ago
Byleth
Name and last initial: Mark M
Activity Rate (1-10): 8
Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: 27th August 2021

Prior Group Game Experience?: None, but I gotta start somewhere lol

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): When I won 3 hohs and 2 povs in frooks and still got 3rd SOBS

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes I will 😍
913 days 2 hours ago
salmaan
Name and last initial: Salmaan N
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: Gold
Date you joined tengaged: 2012

Not much but i played nmh's survivor game and then one of gaigaphages survivor gaame

Survving 4 polls in stars when i usually survive 0 was so god

1pm EST [ x ]
2pm EST [ x ]
3pm EST [ x ]

I can write a confession sure
913 days 2 hours ago
Veigar
Veigar
Female
Student
White
Yes prior experience
People bashing me for voting them
X
X
X
I love confessionals
913 days 1 hour ago
Bjorn
Application:

Name and last initial: Josh N.
Activity Rate (1-10): 5
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: Aug 20 2017

Prior Group Game Experience?: Quite a bit

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): The first ORG I played, I got 2nd place by ONE vote, and that made me determined to win the next one I played, and I did!

1pm EST [ X ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [ X ]
913 days ago
brosky17
Name and last initial: Brenden W
Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: August 4, 2011?

Prior Group Game Experience? Plenty - Champ of Ian's The Challenge.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Setting a record for shortest time between stars wins (see profile)

1pm EST [x]
2pm EST [x]
3pm EST [x]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Just one? prolly more LMFAO

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
912 days 19 hours ago
cazweet
Name and last initial: Leo S
Activity Rate (1-10): 8.5
Color Level: SKY
Date you joined tengaged: in this count: 12 August 2019

I played in a season of survivor made by JeffProbst in spanish here at tengaged, I was in fourth place
when i help remove some favorites on rookis and charitys too

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [ x ]
912 days 19 hours ago
Uzeda
Name and last initial: Everton S
Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: probably november 2010

Prior Group Game Experience? C&A Survivor

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Idk, maybe when I got evicted on my 2nd season of C&A Survivor after a tie, even though I played my half immunity idol. lol

1pm EST [x]
2pm EST [x]
3pm EST [x]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yess, love confessions
912 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name and last initial: Michael Z
Activity Rate (1-10): depends, but 6-8
Color Level: silver
Date you joined tengaged: somewhere around 2015 5bh

Prior Group Game Experience? https://tengaged.com/blog/FairyBoss/6873308/

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) - probably genderfaking and getting exposed lol Maybe you remember me, cuz I did an intro or two for your survivor series

1pm EST [ X ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [ X ]
912 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
TheKevmiester

Name and last initial: Kevin N
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: May 7, 2016

Zombies survivor MvD:1/20
C&A survivor Blood vs water: 3/20
LTC survivor: 4/18
JRBB 14: 2/16

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related). when i played the blood vs water group game.  it was during summer, it was hard, but also really fun bc even though the cast were all at each other’s necks all games and numbers were constantly shifting around, everyone was fun to talk to AND listened to reasoning.  i played that season with my best friend on that site and bc of the game we played we were the last duo remaining, and if it wasn’t for an unfortunate rock draw at f4, we would have both made the f3 and my partner would have won.

1pm EST [ / ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [  ]

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!